GTP WRS-Online : Special V - World Tour - June 2 & 9

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 382 comments

Which times for stop 2 can you make? (select all that work)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was wondering if any of the stewards could do my qualifying time today, if you can great.... but tomorrows fine ;)

im at home all day

i was wondering if any of the stewards could do my qualifying time today, if you can great.... but tomorrows fine ;)

im at home all day

There are races later today and I'm sure a steward would be available after the EU race... Also if you can be online in about 15-20 minutes 8:05 AM pacific I can watch, but I only have a small window before work so if you aren't ready you'll have to wait for another steward.

im at home all day

I'll be in the lounge from 12 PM EST - 1 PM EST (+ 5 hours if you're in the UK). Just join 3D3racing lounge, and I'll qualify you.

*** Qualifying in Progress ***

The main lounge is closed until I update this message.

EDIT: Session complete. Nice run JB. 👍

Last edited:
Going to host a practice session for the Audi R8 @ Nurb GP/D on Thursday, May 24.

I'll open the room about 19:00 GMT / 3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific. I'll be active/inactive throughout the afternoon/evening, but the room will stay open right through 11:00 PM Pacific assuming there is activity.

I expect to be most active from Noon to 1:00 PM Pacific, 3:30-5:00 PM Pacific and then after 8:30 PM Pacific. Anyone who wants to qualify tomorrow will have the chance. We'll run practice races and free run and anytime someone is ready to quali we'll reset the room and give them a shot.

If there is interest I'll do the same on Friday for the Ford GT @ IRC combo.

WOW! Epic job on the headline picture in the OP Marc! :bowdown:

I'm in the main lounge for practice. Feel free to join ;)

EDIT: great practice session with Jon. I practiced with abs off to have more feelings about the weight of the cars. The R8 is really cool to drive and Ford is a beast, really have to be cool and safe on the throttle. All in all, awesome combos!
Grats to the WRS staff for your work 👍

Last edited:
Litchi
I'm in the main lounge for practice. Feel free to join ;)

EDIT: great practice session with Jon. I practiced with abs off to have more feelings about the weight of the cars. The R8 is really cool to drive and Ford is a beast, really have to be cool and safe on the throttle. All in all, awesome combos!
Grats to the WRS staff for your work 👍

Actually you can send the grats to JTV and gooners as it was their car/track recommendations and I agree they are awesome. 👍

HOLY CRAP!!!!
Amazing work on the OP's .gif picture Marc! :eek:

punten.gif

I'll be in the lounge later tonight, around 11pm BST probably. Only ran about 5 laps of the Audi so far, feels quite nice though.

I was about to head over to the lounge but a scheduled maintenance is thinking otherwise.

EDIT:
Huh? 5 attempts and I got logged in to PSN. :D

EDIT 2:
What's more weird is I can't seem to log in with my main account (for shipping cars) but my GTP_ account get's logged on in an instant. :confused:

Last edited:
I'm in the lounge with gooners now... seems to work here... may depend on your region. If you can, come and join us.

*** Main lounge closed for quali ****

Please do not enter lounge until after I update this message.

Update: Nice Run Litchi! Lounge is now open.

Last edited:
*** Main lounge closed for quali ****

Please do not enter lounge until after I update this message.

Update: Ooops... as Litchi said the lounge is open. Good run Jammy.

Last edited:
Based on the practice races today the first combo at least is going to be crazy close. The Audi is pretty easy to handle but back heavy and easy to swing around if you aren't controlled. Passing is not easy, but you can work someone over pretty hard and stay close.

Going to run some more tonight at GP/D and then try out the ford gt @ IRC tomorrow. Tomorrow we will keep the main lounge set for IRC and anyone wanting to quali for stop 1 can request a session in lounge B.

WOW! Epic job on the headline picture in the OP Marc! :bowdown:

Seconded, thirded, and fourthed :dopey:.

HOLY CRAP!!!!
Amazing work on the OP's .gif picture Marc! :eek:

punten.gif

Thanks guys 👍
Seeing as this is our first event that has been contracted out :sly: I figured it called for a new twist on the pics.
It's safe to say I won't be making anything that complicated again though. Slightly embarrasing as to how long it took (in an 'I need a life' sort of way) :D

Will be in around 11 15 EST for some practice. Come out if you want to run some practice races!

Should be there for a few laps 👍

Gooners and I are in the lounge. Come in and do some practice races.

The lounge will be setup for the Ford GT @ Indy tomorrow. Looking forward to some practice races over there.

There's also this practice leaderboard up so if you've run some laps enter your time here to see how you stack up against the rest.

Had to go to sleep by the time the car was run in, so didn't join the lobby again.
I did run some laps in the lobby before I started running it in. Tires have a lot of grip, makes it really easy to drive if you're smooth.
I like less grip, but it should make for close racing.

The lounge will be setup for the Ford GT @ Indy tomorrow. Looking forward to some practice races over there.

There's also this practice leaderboard up so if you've run some laps enter your time here to see how you stack up against the rest.

What time (GMT)?

Leaderboard: what is the format for date? dd.mm.yyyy? mm.dd.vvvv? etc

Although I was bumped from Stop 1 as reserve, I still need to run qualification just in case, correct?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got bumped back on. :lol:

Last edited:
Although I was bumped from Stop 1 as reserve, I still need to run qualification just in case, correct?

You're not "bumped", Dan. With 20 people signed up non-reserve (committed?:)) there will have to be 2 lounges. So yes, you should still qualify, in the case that you can make it. I'm in the same boat. 👍

Latest Posts

Back