GTP WRS-Online : Special V - World Tour - June 2 & 9

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 382 comments

Which times for stop 2 can you make? (select all that work)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm well gutted, Just tried joining the practice lobby, accidentally pulled the ethernet cable out and the game froze. Quit out the game and now the save data is corrupted. Just lost everything, and just today I was thinking I should do a new back up save to my USB. ARGHHHH!! :grumpy: I'm assuming there is nothing you can do with corrupted data ? other than delete it and start all over again

Bizarre that all replays are still in the replay theatre??

TwistedMetal
Well I'm well gutted, Just tried joining the practice lobby, accidentally pulled the ethernet cable out and the game froze. Quit out the game and now the save data is corrupted. Just lost everything, and just today I was thinking I should do a new back up save to my USB. ARGHHHH!! :grumpy: I'm assuming there is nothing you can do with corrupted data ? other than delete it and start all over again

Bizarre that all replays are still in the replay theatre??

Sorry. I think the best you can do is restore last backup. If you need any cars or tickets to rebuild your garage let me know. Put your bobs online and we will grind them to get you back some credits.

Everyone should backup at least once a week. I constantly have a USB stick on my ps3 and backup daily overwriting each day. Once a week I archive one on my pc.

Sorry. I think the best you can do is restore last backup. If you need any cars or tickets to rebuild your garage let me know. Put your bobs online and we will grind them to get you back some credits.

Everyone should backup at least once a week. I constantly have a USB stick on my ps3 and backup daily overwriting each day. Once a week I archive one on my pc.

Fortunatley I had a save game on my USB from about 3 months ago, but I guess I'm gonna have to do alot of buying cars and running them in again.

I cant understand how my recent replays are still in the replay theatre though ? Wouldn't they have been deleted too ?

IIRC the race replays are not saved on the Gamesave.
I saw the same thing when I backed up my game just prior to the EU Fuji race so I could paint my Integra in a DLC paint and once the race was done I copied the gamesave from my USB again.
The Integra was white again but the race replay from that Fuji race was still there. :confused:

TwistedMetal
Fortunatley I had a save game on my USB from about 3 months ago, but I guess I'm gonna have to do alot of buying cars and running them in again.

I cant understand how my recent replays are still in the replay theatre though ? Wouldn't they have been deleted too ?

I think replay data is not part of game save, but part of game data... I think if you move a save to a new ps3 the replays don't go with you.

Here are the latest voting results. Voting will remain open for the next 6 hours.

Yet to vote on date/time change: EDK, ealirendur, lapi

At this point: June 9th @ 21:30 GMT is winning by a very slight margin so could go either way.

---To vote: Quote this message, cut out anything above this line, remove quote tags and add your name with your availability to each section below. ---

World Tour Stop 2 -- Date/Time Change Poll

Option 1: Saturday, June 16th @ 21:30 GMT
  • GTP_WRP001 | No
  • GTP_AspecBob | 100%
  • GTP_NINE_HUNDRED | 100%
  • GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
  • GTP_Speedy6543 | 100%
  • GTP_Hydro | No
  • GTP_Gravitron | 100%
  • GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
  • GTP_Racingworld | 100%
  • GTP_Allibubba99 | 100%

Option 2: Saturday, June 9th @ 21:30 GMT
  • GTP_WRP001 | 80%
  • GTP_AspecBob | Unlikely
  • GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
  • GTP_Speedy6543 | 100%
  • GTP_Hydro | 100%
  • GTP_Gravitron | 100% (prefer the 9th)
  • GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
  • GTP_Racingworld | 100%
  • GTP_Allibubba99 | 100%

Option 3: Saturday, June 9th @ 20:00 GMT
  • GTP_WRP001 | 60%
  • GTP_NINE_HUNDRED | No
  • GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
  • GTP_Speedy6543 | 99%
  • GTP_Hydro | 100%
  • GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
  • GTP_Racingworld | 100%
  • GTP_Allibubba99 | 100%

Place your name under each time slot with the probability you can make that time slot.
Voting closes on Sunday, May 20 @ 2:00 PM Pacific.[/QUOTE]

Hi All!

World Tour Stop 2 Poll

szombat, június 16 @ 21:30 GMT
GTP_WRP001 |​​ Nincs
GTP_AspecBob | 100%
GTP_NINE_HUNDRED | 100%
GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
GTP_Speedy6543 | 100%
GTP_Hydro | Nincs
GTP_Gravitron | 100%
GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
GTP_lapi l NO

Szombat, június 9 @ 21:30 GMT
GTP_WRP001 |​​ 95%
GTP_AspecBob | Nem valószínű
GTP_NINE_HUNDRED | 100%
GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
GTP_Speedy6543 | 100%
GTP_Hydro | 100%
GTP_Gravitron | 100% (inkább a 9.)
GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
GTP_lapi l 99%

Szombat, június 9 @ 20:00 GMT
GTP_WRP001 |​​ 95%
GTP_AspecBob | Nem valószínű
GTP_NINE_HUNDRED | Nincs
GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
GTP_Speedy6543 | 99%
GTP_Hydro | 100%
GTP_Gravitron | 100% (inkább a 9.)
GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
GTP_lapi l 99%

Thanks lapi... Looks like the 9th @ 21.30 is pulling away... I sure hope Daniel's unlikely somehow works out. :scared:

It might, but I won't know for sure until that day, probably. So I'll still qualify for it and put myself as reserve. That's the date when the most can participate, so it's only natural to move it. 👍

---To vote: Quote this message, cut out anything above this line, remove quote tags and add your name with your availability to each section below. ---

World Tour Stop 2 -- Date/Time Change Poll

Option 1: Saturday, June 16th @ 21:30 GMT
  • GTP_WRP001 | No
  • GTP_AspecBob | 100%
  • GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
  • GTP_Speedy6543 | 100%
  • GTP_Hydro | No
  • GTP_Gravitron | 100%
  • GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
  • GTP_Racingworld | 100%
  • GTP_Allibubba99 | 100%
  • GTP_lapi l No
  • GTP_ealirendur | 100%

Option 2: Saturday, June 9th @ 21:30 GMT
  • GTP_WRP001 | 80%
  • GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
  • GTP_Speedy6543 | 100%
  • GTP_Hydro | 100%
  • GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
  • GTP_Racingworld | 100%
  • GTP_Allibubba99 | 100%
  • GTP_lapi l 99%
  • GTP_ealirendur | 100%

Option 3: Saturday, June 9th @ 20:00 GMT
  • GTP_WRP001 | 60%
  • GTP_NINE_HUNDRED | No
  • GTP_gooners_17 | 100%
  • GTP_Speedy6543 | 99%
  • GTP_Hydro | 100%
  • GTP_Jtv90069 | 95%
  • GTP_Racingworld | 100%
  • GTP_Allibubba99 | 100%
  • GTP_lapi l 99%
  • GTP_ealirendur | <50% if GATE is running, 100% if it isn't

Place your name under each time slot with the probability you can make that time slot.
Voting closes on Sunday, May 20 @ 2:00 PM Pacific.

---

Sorry, confused, and rarely use a computer on the forums over the weekend (as opposed to fiddly phone).

GATE's schedule does show the 9th?

Started breaking in rides; choosing paint takes longer!

Last edited:
OK, Everyone who was signed up when the voting started has been heard except for EDK who is on vacation (if I understand correctly) so we're going with the majority and moving it to June 9th @ 21:30 GMT.

I'll update the OP... Daniel, I hope you can make it and somehow that unlikely turns into a yes. At minimum you can have fun qualifying with us and running some practice races.

GATE's schedule does show the 9th?

Yes, it does, but then Wardez said on the CALM thread that GATE was taking that weekend off and they had planned on running CALM on the 9th... which is now moving to the 10th. :dizzy:

In any case we are going with 21:30 anyway so we won't have a conflict if the storm passes and the GATE does swing open on the 9th.

Yes, it does, but then Wardez said on the CALM thread that GATE was taking that weekend off and they had planned on running CALM on the 9th... which is now moving to the 10th. :dizzy:

In any case we are going with 21:30 anyway so we won't have a conflict if the storm passes and the GATE does swing open on the 9th.

mybrainhurts.jpg

/me goes off to read the CALM thread...

If CALM might be running and GATE definitely isn't, I would obviously be good with the earlier slot.

mybrainhurts.jpg

/me goes off to read the CALM thread...

If CALM might be running and GATE definitely isn't, I would obviously be good with the earlier slot.

Here it is...

GATE is skipping the week that CALM is running Le Mans so there's no conflict. CALM is a bi-weekly series, GATE is weekly.

People who want to run both can more easily do so considering the differences in frequency between races in the schedules. Definitely doable.

We have decided on the 21:30 GMT time anyway so it won't matter whether GATE runs or not.

Ill probably only make the first event, and the ferrari is my favourite :ill:.

Here is my Audi and Ford

7244780376_f1be11c836_z.jpg

7244716676_53acbb901e_z.jpg

I'm registered both stops.

👍 Qualifying is already open, but nobody has requested a session yet... I assume the action will heat up considerably next week.

Announcement: Points System for the World Tour.

Points will be awarded to a driver for each race in the tour that they participate in. There will be an official winner of each stop in the tour, plus an overall tour champion.

The points earned for each of the four individual races will depend on the number of drivers that start that race. The last place driver gets 1 point and points increase by 1 for every position forward. In addition the top finishers in each race get "podium" bonus points: 4 points for first, 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for 3rd. This point system spans across multiple lounges if necessary. For example if there are 22 drivers that start a race (11 in room A and 11 in room B) points will be awarded as follows:

A1 : 22 + 4 = 26
A2 : 21 + 2 = 24
A3 : 20 + 1 = 21
A4 : 19
A5 : 18
A6 : 17
A7 : 16
A8 : 15
A9 : 14
A10 : 13
A11 : 12
B1 : 11 + 4 = 15
B2 : 10 + 2 = 12
B3 : 9 + 1 = 10
B4 : 8
B5 : 7
B6 : 6
B7 : 5
B8 : 4
B9 : 3
B10 : 2
B11 : 1

In addition there are bonus points for completing individual races. Any driver who completes 80% of the laps in any single race is awarded 5 bonus points per race. An additional 5 bonus points are awarded for drivers that complete 80% of all four races on the tour. These bonus points pretty much guarantee that the winner of the overall tour will be required to participate in all four races.

I was just going to ask if we can use the Chrome Line Audi R8 as it is sweet looking but I see the weight is lower than what you are allowing.:(

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Instead I will be using this beauty.
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_2-1.jpg

Where I'm going to be after the race:lol:
Superspeedway-Indy.jpg

Superspeedway-Indy_3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there. Well, i've some serious issues with my computer those times, i can't turn it on. I'm on gtplanet with my iphone since 3 days :(.

I'd like to register for the events but i can't. Is it possible for a mod to do it for me please? Color of my cars is black.

Of course, i'm fully involved in GATE and CALM. So i'm 100% sure for this WRS event only if the schedule avoid PURE schedules ;)

Best regards.

Litchi
Hi there. Well, i've some serious issues with my computer those times, i can't turn it on. I'm on gtplanet with my iphone since 3 days :(.

I'd like to register for the events but i can't. Is it possible for a mod to do it for me please? Color of my cars is black.

Of course, i'm fully involved in GATE and CALM. So i'm 100% sure for this WRS event only if the schedule avoid PURE schedules ;)

Best regards.

I'll sign you up litchi and it shouldn't conflict with pure, but if it ends up that way no problem, we will understand.

Signed up for both...Reserve status.

Cars below:

ringgpd.jpg

Mark II Black
fordgtroadindy.jpg

Mark II Black
fujispeedwaygtq.jpg

Matte Black
autodromonazionalemonzaz.jpg

Mark II Black​

Back