GTP WRS-Online : Special VI - Motegi Mixed Class Enduro - Aug 5

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 376 comments
We're going to push the quali window start time 24 hours (and there may be an additional short delay). There is still some discussion going on for the LMP class to equalize the '01 and the '05 models. The two cars are very close as is, but we may yet tweak one or the other slightly based on some last minute testing. Don't expect any major changes, but obviously we want the quali to be completely equal so no quali runs will be accepted until the specs are finalized.

Great. If any steward is available from 930pm Sat. Night to all day Sunday, I would like a qualify run plz. Reminder, that I live in Australia :-)

just registered for support race gt class on reserve, but i dont have either of the r8's, there more than 800 days away in ucd and i cant loan or send so il have to back out of it im afraid :(

Just had a practice in my lounge using Hasslemoff's tune, only managed 52.9 after nearly 30 laps :(

Down to half fuel at the moment, were the practice times done with full or low fuel tanks?

There's no rule, but people usually quote full or near full tanks.

Put another 30 laps in, learning from your recent stint, and you're bound to get faster. Another 30 laps, and you'll be even more faster.

Also if I may suggest, running the current WRS TT. It will allow you to get to know the track much better.

Currently #15 in the TT :)

I tend to be keeping all 4 tires on track 95% of the time, cutting the curbs just feels too unstable like I could spin out any time, are you guys doing much cutting?

Currently #15 in the TT :)

I tend to be keeping all 4 tires on track 95% of the time, cutting the curbs just feels too unstable like I could spin out any time, are you guys doing much cutting?

Curbs are really slippy on this track I try to avoid all of them apart from the last chicane.

Are you changing gear at 8000rpm ?.

Great. If any steward is available from 930pm Sat. Night to all day Sunday, I would like a qualify run plz. Reminder, that I live in Australia :-)

That souldn't be a problem, we have several stewards that can watch your qualifying run.
One Two of them even live in Australia ;)

Just post a request for a steward and someone should be able to join you in a lobby pretty quickly 👍

Last edited:
Cancelled my Endurance race entry, still hoping to do the support races. Im new to this I need to do shorter races first

That souldn't be a problem, we have several stewards that can watch your qualifying run.
One even lives in Australia ;)

Ahem, Marc, I think we have two...

We're going to push the quali window start time 24 hours (and there may be an additional short delay). There is still some discussion going on for the LMP class to equalize the '01 and the '05 models. The two cars are very close as is, but we may yet tweak one or the other slightly based on some last minute testing. Don't expect any major changes, but obviously we want the quali to be completely equal so no quali runs will be accepted until the specs are finalized.

Time has been a bit short the last few days, but we are focusing in on one last proposed change in the LMP class. We're going to open qualifying for the LMPs tomorrow (Saturday July 21 @ 10:00 PM Eastern / 7:00 PM Pacific). The GT class specifications are final and the quali window is officially open now.

For the GT class just post to this thread and ask for a steward to open the room and observe your qualifying run. Good luck.

I will be probably qualifying this weekend to, as from wednsday I will be along the trackside at Francorchamps and I will only be back afther the deadline.

I have a question: Is it ok to set a qualy time in both cars and choose aftherwards ?

Racingworld68
I will be probably qualifying this weekend to, as from wednsday I will be along the trackside at Francorchamps and I will only be back afther the deadline.

I have a question: Is it ok to set a qualy time in both cars and choose aftherwards ?

Yes. You will need to pick at some point, but you can qualify in both. You can also drive a different car in support races to try both if you like.

Yes. You will need to pick at some point, but you can qualify in both. You can also drive a different car in support races to try both if you like.

Thanks, and my second question is answered in the same time 👍 thanks Tim.

Hydro
I stand corrected,....with apologies to Ren ;) I sometimes forget how big and diverse our 3D3 / WRS army has become :dunce:

Just a forgotten grunt in the trenches... *sigh* :D

It won't happen again, I know all too well what happens when Ren is upset:

Ironically he blows Australia away :lol:

Hydro
It won't happen again, I know all too well what happens when Ren is upset:

Ironically he blows Australia away :lol:

That totally should have been my response to my first week back at work!

Just relized the tune I was using was praiano63's with a few little tweeks, I must apologise for claiming it as mine.

With having 3 setting sheets and 3 completely different tunes in them I thought I was using my tune :dunce:.

Ill have to learn to change the names on the setting sheets :).

Going in for some practice in 20 mins. Feel free to join.

Edit: Never mind just saw the new WRS combo :).

Last edited:
We apologize for the delay in finalizing the LMP specs, but they are now set. 👍
The 05 Team Oreca is unchanged.
The 01 Race Car's ballast has been adjusted to 920 kg - down from 950 kg.
The Op's stats have been updated to reflect this change. Pics will be updated Sunday.

Both LMP and LMS quali windows are now open. Good luck everyone 👍

I wanted to go with LMP for this race but unfortunately I don't think I'll complete this A-spec 24h endurance race in time to qualify. :scared: Have fun everyone. 👍

I wanted to go with LMP for this race but unfortunately I don't think I'll complete this A-spec 24h endurance race in time to qualify. :scared: Have fun everyone. 👍

I hope you finish in time 👍
I always wanted to complete those, but I just can't tie up my PS3 for that long - figuring it would take at least 10 days for me to do it, maybe (probably) longer.
That's some serious dedication :D

I do too, but it's not looking likely. I've just hit the 9 hour mark, and I've just resorted to using the pad and wallriding, and soon resorting to dozing off and listening to music through a headset. :lol:

Yeah I'm trying to aim for 2-3 hours a day... but it's pretty tedious which only hurts more the following day when you're only half an hour more through the gruelling, pitch black night than you were 2-3 days a go ;p.

Latest Posts

Back