GTP WRS-Online : Special XI - Fujissan Mixed Class Enduro - Jan 26/27

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 293 comments
Good news for me, got a green light for a full race weekend :) So I am organising one full practise race extra !! With these two timeslots people have almost certain a chance to practise...

Friday 25/01/2013 20.00GMT - Full practise Fuji F

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT
2. GTP_Straffestef - GT
3. GTP_n0iZe - GT - 75% I'm there, 20:00 GMT is a little bit early for me

Saturday 26/01/2013 02.00 GMT - Full practise Fuji F

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT

Last edited:
Friday 25/01/2013 20.00GMT - Full practise Fuji F

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT
2. GTP_Straffestef - GT
4. GTP_b00gee60 - GT 75%

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT[/QUOTE]

A reminder that there are about 36 hours left for GT qualifying. The following drivers have yet to run a qualifying session:
  • GTP_mcfizzle
  • GTP_Speedy6543
  • GTP_EDK
  • GTP_Allibubba99
  • GTP_AspecBob
  • GTP_ealirendur
  • GTP_orsche

I'm sure tomorrow (the last day) will be a busy one. For those in NA time zones we'll be running our weekly races today as usual, but there will be admins available after those races to observe. We'll likely switch the lounge to Fuji after each race is complete. I'll post a message here when the lounge is converted post race.

Finally, those drivers who chose LMP as their primary, but did not run a qualifier will be changed to reserve for now (Hydro and R3cket). Feel free to update yourself back to confirmed and run a late quali session or attempt to qualify for the GT class, but I'll just assume that if you didn't run the qualifier yet you are probably not running the race.

I can qualify after one of the races today. I was planning on doing so.

The races are done so the lounge is free for qualifying.

I left to finalize the results, but if you need a steward Shawn send me a PSN message or a PM here and I'll rejoin. I should be done with the results in about 30 minutes... gotta check those pit entry speeds. :lol:

Hey guys,

I'm going to pull out of the enduro. My landlord is having a Daytona 24 Hours Party/Slot car tourney all day Sunday. He has asked me to come for a couple years now and I decided to go this year. Good luck to everyone in the race.

I'll be wanting to do my GT qualifIcation this evening my time - probably be on from about 9pm (1100 GMT). I watch quali runs for about two hours from then, also. If no one can be on, I can do early morning tomorrow my time (around 1900 GMT), but I'd want to know in advance, obviously.

We can choose class after the Q results, yes? Or am I just confused?

:sigh: Busy at work. Got interrupted 5 times each for one PM and post so far today.

I'll be wanting to do my GT qualifIcation this evening my time - probably be on from about 9pm (1100 GMT). I watch quali runs for about two hours from then, also. If no one can be on, I can do early morning tomorrow my time (around 1900 GMT), but I'd want to know in advance, obviously.

We can choose class after the Q results, yes? Or am I just confused?

:sigh: Busy at work. Got interrupted 5 times each for one PM and post so far today.

Yes, you have until the deadline of GT qualifying to pick your class for the enduro. I'll be available tomorrow if you can't find someone to observe your quali at your preferred time.

The Motegi race is complete and the lounge is switched over to Fuji if anyone wants to join, qualify, watch, etc. I'm going to hop out and finish up the results, but there are several guys in the lounge.

3D3 Main lounge closed for qualifying

Do not attempt to enter until I reopen the lounge here.

Al

Lounge is open again for practice. Very nice run Kevin!!!

Last edited:

Well done Al, nice to see you near your PB 👍

Nobody in the lounge now, I'll should be back on when you need to qually Ren.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm going to pull out of the enduro. My landlord is having a Daytona 24 Hours Party/Slot car tourney all day Sunday. He has asked me to come for a couple years now and I decided to go this year. Good luck to everyone in the race.

That should be good fun, If you are watchin the race, keep an eye on two off my favorite Belgian drivers, Marc Goossens in one of the Vipers and there is the new BMW factory driver Maxime Martin who will be seated in one of the BMW Rileys.

In the lounge running a few laps with Ren until he qualifies at least.

check out these laptimes :D

8410127553_bf6ab75615_c.jpg

Great lap Ren 👍

Last edited:
jtv90069

Great lap Ren 👍

Hey guys, is the lounge open again? Would like to join for a practice long run.

EDIT: in the mean time, I'm in lounge A

Last edited:
In the lounge running a few laps with Ren until he qualifies at least.

check out these laptimes :D

Nice... Consistent yet??? :dopey: too bad you went so fast in the middle.

Going to hop in the car later today... Been too long now and I'm scared I forgot how to drive it.

Please do not attempt to enter until I edit this message and reopen the lounge.

Lounge is open again, very good run Will. 👍

Last edited:
Thx, not as fast as i expected but it was clean. 👍

Still need to break in the car and find a setup :nervous:

On request, the starttime of the first race has been changed to 21.00GMT.

Friday 25/01/2013 21.00GMT - Full practise Fuji F

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT
2. GTP_Straffestef - GT
4. GTP_b00gee60 - GT 75%

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT

I believe all GT qualifications are in, but just in case someone is missing there are 3 hours left. I'll be around later tonight, in about 90 minute, and up until the deadline if there are any stragglers. The results will be published right after the deadline.

I shouldn't have waited until the last minute to qualify, as I really don't feel up to it tonight unfortunately. I should probably change my status to reserve for the race, I suppose, to make room for people who are better prepared than I am.

I shouldn't have waited until the last minute to qualify, as I really don't feel up to it tonight unfortunately. I should probably change my status to reserve for the race, I suppose, to make room for people who are better prepared than I am.

Let me know if you change your mind and I'll observe.

60 laps today and not a single spin!!! I'm starting to enjoy this now:mischievous:.

I still haven't done a lap in what is now 11 days. Going to jump in the lounge shortly. Is the tune you posted 3 days ago still the one you are using? I think you mentioned you updated it in the lounge yesterday.

I still haven't done a lap in what is now 11 days. Going to jump in the lounge shortly. Is the tune you posted 3 days ago still the one you are using? I think you mentioned you updated it in the lounge yesterday.

Nah :ouch:. I won't be able to till tomorrow around 1:00 PM PST either.

A tip, I hadn't driven the car for a week, and then I turned up for quali. I spent an hour practicing before but it didn't work out. It will take you 2-3 one-hour sessions to "get back in the groove". So you might get frustrated right now but give it time.

Unless you're pro and figure it out quickly, in which case lucky you :P.

Ren and I are practicing right now at Fuji... come on in and join us.

I set a PR lap (1'28.7XX) on my 6th lap after 11 days off. :dopey: Of course I also crash every other lap. :lol:

EDIT: Very inconsistent. Turn 1 and Hairpin are giving me fits now... good to be back at it though.

Last edited:
Back