GTP WRS-Online : Special XI - Fujissan Mixed Class Enduro - Jan 26/27

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 293 comments
Any stewards available to qualify me? I'm looking to qualify the LMP car, and I should be available for the next five hours.

Aside from qualifying, here's a few of my strategies for the race, assuming I end up in the LMP class:

1. My gearbox is set to a maximum speed of 251 mph (404 km/h). I tested in a one-make race to ensure that I do not hit the limiter when drafting.
2. TCS and ABS will be set to 1. I've practised quite a bit with TCS off, but the car is much too unstable for endurance driving.
3. I plan to stop three times. While stopping just twice might be possible, the risk of running out of fuel is too great, plus the tyres would be in very bad shape at the end of each stint.

Any stewards available to qualify me? I'm looking to qualify the LMP car, and I should be available for the next five hours.

Aside from qualifying, here's a few of my strategies for the race, assuming I end up in the LMP class:

1. My gearbox is set to a maximum speed of 251 mph (404 km/h). I tested in a one-make race to ensure that I do not hit the limiter when drafting.
2. TCS and ABS will be set to 1. I've practised quite a bit with TCS off, but the car is much too unstable for endurance driving.
3. I plan to stop three times. While stopping just twice might be possible, the risk of running out of fuel is too great, plus the tyres would be in very bad shape at the end of each stint.

I can be in the lobby in about 10 minutes 👍

****Lounge Closed for Qualifying****
Please do not enter GTP_3D3Racing lounge until I update this message

Lounge is available again.
Great laps Matthew 👍

Last edited:
Bravojon
Will anyone be available in the next hour or two so I can qualify?

I should be around at about 8pm gmt time if thats ok.

I can be in the lounge in five minutes if that still works for you.

Well crap. It says PSN is currently down for maintenance :( I'll try again tomorrow.

I'll be in the main lounge for another hour or so if it comes back on and you get chance.

Also wanting to try and qualify tonight myself in about an hour if anyone is available.

I'll be in the main lounge for another hour or so if it comes back on and you get chance.

Also wanting to try and qualify tonight myself in about an hour if anyone is available.

Wish I could help out, PSN still down

Do not enter the 3D3 Racing lounge, quali in progress

Lounge is opened again for practise or other people who want to qualify.

Welldone Paul (GTP_Hasselmoff) Nice clean and smooth LMP lap 👍

Last edited:
Do not enter the 3D3 Racing lounge, quali in progress

Lounge is opened again for practise or other people who want to qualify.

Welldone Paul (GTP_Hasselmoff) Nice clean and smooth LMP lap 👍

Cheers Frank 👍

My GTP_boogie60 account is still under maintenance and won't let me log in...anyone else having the same issue?

My GTP_boogie60 account is still under maintenance and won't let me log in...anyone else having the same issue?

Everyone is. PSN is still under maintenance for 3 more hours. Sony decided to tackle the entire network with various software/hardware upgrades all at once.

Everyone is. PSN is still under maintenance for 3 more hours. Sony decided to tackle the entire network with various software/hardware upgrades all at once.

Cool, thanks for the info. Glad its not me for once :dopey:

Assuming it's possible with the maintenance, is anyone else around for a Q run tonight? (Inside the next two hours)

EDIT: Guess not. I'll be on tomorrow. Sleep time!

Last edited:
Changed my primary racecraft to GT class. I haven't driven one mile in the LMP and won't get a chance to until tomorrow at the earliest so best to go with the GT.

Dropped out of LMP class as secondary. Can't really stay in control for more than a couple of laps in a row, can't imagine what 2.4 hours would be like!

Hey all endurro fans :) I know it is a bit late I announce this, but I just received 'green light', I will be running a full practise endurro !!

Sunday 20/01/2013 09.00 GMT - Full practise Fuji F

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT
2. GTP_Straffestef - GT

This would be the only time that me and Stef would be able to practise this weekend, that is why the kind of unusual time has ben chosen.

It will be a full practise 2.4 hr race with rolling start and 5 min break pitstop. Feel free to join, you do not need to finsich the race.

See ya all in about 10 hours from now ;)

I am going to be on-line practising tonight! The full practice race will be way to late for me. I will be in the lounge in about 1.5 hours from now!

Al

Cool. I'd like to quickly quali for LMP today (not expecting much, just want it done). Can't get the TV yet, though.

If I can get up in time for the practice race, count me in.

Sunday 20/01/2013 09.00 GMT - Full practise Fuji F

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT
2. GTP_Straffestef - GT
3. GTP_gmmatthew - LMP (75% I'll be there)

Lounge closed for Qualifying.

Will re-open when finished.

Al

Lounge is open! Nice run Ren!

Last edited:
For all the early birds out there :) we have a full practise Fuji endurro in just under 30 minutes in the A Racing Room Everyone is more then welcome to join, for howlong they want. If you join please read rules in message stated above.

See ya on track 👍

1. GTP_Racingworld - GT
2. GTP_Straffestef - GT
3. GTP_gmmatthew - LMP (75% I'll be there)[/QUOTE]
4. GTP_JTV - LMP

We had a small croweded but splendid race (in my case). Apart from occasionally going a little bit wide, I did not make any mistakes and was very consistant. My pitstop strategy worked out fine, just like calculated afther last full practise negative and disasterous outcome. Very happy now with my pace, strategy. Bring it on, I would say.

But just for now, :) would there be a steward that has 15min to watch my quali ? I am already in the lounge, just hop on in.

Back