GTP_Chris' Race Vid's and Commentary/ GT500 online league race now online

United Kingdom
Bristol UK
GTP_Chris
Hey you GT nuts :D

as per request i've now open my own thread :w00t:

Ill keep updating this first post with all my latest Race Vid's and Commentarys.

Hopefully my GT5 Gameplay commentarys will keep going on after the 24th aswell đź‘Ť

Will be recording online GTP Events and maybe also get some fast driver's to give me interviews bout there fav. tracks and cars and so on ... etc.

Chris

I removed couple of videos (space reasons), if you would like to see all off them, then just head over to http://www.youtube.com/user/christheimperator
more uploading...

Last edited:
Just a small thread request, can you post the actual youtube link instead of embedding your videos? I, and probably a bunch of other people can't open pages with more than 7 or so youtube videos.

Yep, cheers Chris, your comentry adds hugely to your youtube GT5 vids, looking foreward to it! BMW vid was the best so far....."sorry for the driving, I'm just having too much fun" LOL

Oh and nice avatar.....which power ranger are you? LOL

You lucky sod! :P

Any chance of some footage of the Eiger Trails? We haven't really seen all that much of them yet, if anything at all.

Hey Chris, is it possible to make banked NASCAR-style ovals in the course maker? If so, would you be willing to make a vid of it?

Thanks, SU

chris if possible please keep posting in the 1st post so we don't have to hunt down new stuff when we are away

keep it up

Great commentry and super driving đź‘Ť Yes it was wierd that they seemed to be going slower in the turns on the Tsukuba Circuit, atleast the Del Sol driver heared you haha.

really like this one Chris! Great work.

Could you please check if a standard car and a non (rm) premium car have the option for a racemod. I haven't found any clear answer for this one.

kind regards,
doblocruiser

Wow, got to start watching some of these, just returned and there's already 8 videos with more coming, that is dedication. Keep up the great work. :)

will check race mods on std cars ! one more video is coming as we speak, its gonna take a while, its huge, 900mb. I found something pretty awesome in the aero parts shop for the MX5... youre gonna see it :D

Chris

Great work Chris!

Can I ask a small favour, can you check the price of a premium Honda Civic for me?

Thanks in advance :)

Chris, have you seen the settings for the AI strength somewhere or cant we adjust their speed anymore?

Hey Chris I've got a question for you if you've unlocked the Top Gear track yet... I've asked a bunch of times already but gotten no real answer. How restricted are you to the set track? Is it possible to drive further up the runway at all? I was hoping I'd be able to mess around there like they do on TG when reviewing supercars.

Hey Chris I've got a question for you if you've unlocked the Top Gear track yet... I've asked a bunch of times already but gotten no real answer. How restricted are you to the set track? Is it possible to drive further up the runway at all? I was hoping I'd be able to mess around there like they do on TG when reviewing supercars.

On one of the replays I've seen, there are loads of invisible walls on the side of the track - So I guess there is no way to explore :/

Have you tried pressing the buttons on the Analogue sticks to fast forward the replay? They're underneath the sticks and you have push downward on top of the stick.

You most probably have but just checking.

Great vids! You've convinced me to purchase an MX-5 to start as well. Can't wait to see the "race mod" video. đź‘Ť

On one of the replays I've seen, there are loads of invisible walls on the side of the track - So I guess there is no way to explore :/

Yeah that's what I feared, I also saw a barrier constructed across the entrance to the runway :nervous:

I hope you can at least drift about in the middle section where the follow through is, that's quite a wide area.

Back