GTP_Chris' Race Vid's and Commentary/ GT500 online league race now online

Sorry to be a nuisance but is this "621 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution  GSR '92" affordable with the start money?

Chris, have you seen the settings for the AI strength somewhere or cant we adjust their speed anymore?

well in arcade mode you can choose "difficult A B C", C being the hardest

Have you tried pressing the buttons on the Analogue sticks to fast forward the replay? They're underneath the sticks and you have push downward on top of the stick.

You most probably have but just checking.

Yes, i pressed left analog stig down( thats how it was in GT4 ) but nothing. Its really so far the only thing which is in my opinion a 👎

Are any of those cheap premium Mazdas left-hand drive?

I wanted a left hand drive one aswell, but didnt find any

Do you take requests? A stroll through the McLaren dealership would be fantastic. :D
Thanks again.

Sure, just post your requests in here, will do the McLaren dealership video tomorrow!

Sorry to be a nuisance but is this "621 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution  GSR '92" affordable with the start money?

Not quit sure, but i dont think so, they are about 23-27.000 credit. You start with 20.000.

Chris

Thanks for taking the time to post up your GT5 vids Chris, now I can see what you were up to when I was messaging you :lol: Top stuff mate 👍

thanks guys :cheers:

Im still uploading the last MX5 Race and the MX5 aero parts with the tiny surprise... well atleast i was really surprised when i saw that . Still needs about an hour... 900mb takes friggin long

Chris

Cheers can't wait for next vid, if the MGF or MG TF is not in the used car market when I first start GT life then off to the Mazda MX5 which is a swear word for me lol.

Chris you cut the Lancer demo drive too short, it was fantastic. For a standard it was looking very nice and the random track was "Hilly". Thats one I've been waiting for. Thank you.

Yeah that's what I feared, I also saw a barrier constructed across the entrance to the runway :nervous:

I hope you can at least drift about in the middle section where the follow through is, that's quite a wide area.

I fear the same thing but we have seen a Maserati in the E3 trailer on the straight so maybe it will be unlocked.Pretty daft if it is just Races.

Chris can you tell us what settings you have used for your G25, like the FFB and how the wheel feel is all round from catching and correcting slides, thanks in advance, loving the on the spot commentry 👍 Cant wait to hear what you think of the harder rain conditions and how the cars/wheel reacts.

Note: If you have GTPSP and have imported your garage, please do a lap or 2 with the yellowbird in arcade mode :D

well in arcade mode you can choose "difficult A B C", C being the hardest

Chris

Thanks alot Chris,

so the "slider" for AI strength has gone.... that sounds... not .... good....

I always used to adjust the AI speed to my personal driving skills which made up some exciting races in GT4 as well as Prologue.

It seems with just 3 levels of AI performance there is a rather big chance the AI cars do not equal the players speeds. The result would be to easily win the race or to mercyless loose it.

If there isn't any kind of RUBBERBAND-EFFECT implemented that is.

So may I ask you, Chris: Have you noticed some kind of Rubberband/Catchup behaviour ?

Good work Chris. I especially like the commentary. It adds a human element and some personality that's usually missing from these sort of video. 👍

Thanks for the vids and your great commentary! If you (a real driver) are so happy about the game, a normal player (and awful driver :D) like me will simply love it....

Chris Note: If you have GTPSP and have imported your garage, please do a lap or 2 with the yellowbird in arcade mode :D
yes please! If you find the yellowbird in used cars or you imported it can you show us something? the demo at least :D....

Nice vids Chris 👍

What car do you won when you finish the Sunday Cup ?
And the car dealer have races too ?

And nice driving

I fear the same thing but we have seen a Maserati in the E3 trailer on the straight so maybe it will be unlocked.Pretty daft if it is just Races.

Exactly, I wouldn't see the point if the runway was blocked. It's a bit disappointing that you can't do wet laps there too.

Chris for president. I repeat :)

In all the videos I've seen in none of them I found the passion and nice comments as Chris ones have.

Really lovin your videos when I wait for GT5. You're definitelly a GT nut like me. Thanks a HUGE lot for the videos! :) I really want to know about the turbo sounds... the dump valves, etc... I've seen much videos and the turbocharged cars in some cases doesn't sound like turbocharged cars :)

Cheers can't wait for next vid, if the MGF or MG TF is not in the used car market when I first start GT life then off to the Mazda MX5 which is a swear word for me lol.

Well, already told ya that i haven't seen any, or at least no MG's have cought my eye yet... but i believe that the used dealerships have some sort of circle...

Chris you cut the Lancer demo drive too short, it was fantastic. For a standard it was looking very nice and the random track was "Hilly". Thats one I've been waiting for. Thank you.

Ya i know, will show off more tomorrow!

Chris can you tell us what settings you have used for your G25, like the FFB and how the wheel feel is all round from catching and correcting slides, thanks in advance, loving the on the spot commentry 👍 Cant wait to hear what you think of the harder rain conditions and how the cars/wheel reacts.

Note: If you have GTPSP and have imported your garage, please do a lap or 2 with the yellowbird in arcade mode :D

So far im using FFB 10 and Simulation mode! Steering feels very responsive to what the car is doing, in other words, the cars dont feel as loose as the cars did in GT5P...
I can tell a differents between driving a Nissan GTR and the Mazda MX5 just through the G25.

So may I ask you, Chris: Have you noticed some kind of Rubberband/Catchup behaviour ?

Haven't noticed that yet!

thanks for the videos chris,can u take a look at the subaru and honda dealerships
yea sure thing 👍

So you are the Famous GTP_CHRIS (U.A.E)No wonder your driving is fantastic 👍

hehe thanks, i do what i can :sly:

MX5 LAST RACE OF SUNDAY CUP AND GT AUTO ONLINE FRIST PAGE FIRST VIDEO!!!

Chris

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back