GTP_Chris' Race Vid's and Commentary/ GT500 online league race now online

I just subscribed to you on Youtube, its very cool that you play GT5 and Iracing, but at the same time you also race in real life, thats something most of us can only dream of doing!

Longest i've ever done was a 4 hours of Le Mans in GT5. IT was grueling, but if you're prepared, with snacks, drinks, and taking bathroom breaks during pitstops, you'll be alright!

I'd be interested in joining one of these races someday, but do you all speak English? Or rather, is it open to outsiders?

Longest i've ever done was a 4 hours of Le Mans in GT5. IT was grueling, but if you're prepared, with snacks, drinks, and taking bathroom breaks during pitstops, you'll be alright!

I'd be interested in joining one of these races someday, but do you all speak English? Or rather, is it open to outsiders?

Hey,
of course you can join, yes main language is english,since we are all from different countries and there is no such thing as "outsiders" lol, it just might be better if you put down your name in our forum, so the host of the lobby can add you so can join the private lounge.

Hmm, well when is the next race? Whatever it may be, i'm interested in finding something to boost my GT5 Online enthusiasm.

What's the name of the website/forum you guys meet on?

EDIT: It's right in the video! My bad.

Back