GTP_Chris' Race Vid's and Commentary/ GT500 online league race now online

Well, already told ya that i haven't seen any, or at least no MG's have cought my eye yet... but i believe that the used dealerships have some sort of circle...
Yep you did, I will just have to buy an MX5 if the TF is not available on that cycle when I first play it, MX5 drives just as good but is more tail happy. I have driven both so it will be interesting how much like the real thing they feel like, same with the Vauxhall/Opel Corsa, I was learning to drive in a Vauxhall Corsa lol.

Thanks,Chris keep up the good work.👍 Just a couple of things,can you win cars more than once? like GT4 or only once like GT3? and can you import your Prologue garage or just credits?

Chris, do you know yet if we can use the pre-order bonus cars and chromeline cars in career mode right away when we begin the game?

Thanks for the vids. I was hoping there would be different bumpers we could swap for in the aerodynamics modification though.

Chris you cut the Lancer demo drive too short, it was fantastic. For a standard it was looking very nice and the random track was "Hilly". Thats one I've been waiting for. Thank you.

What video are you talking about? I'm missing something here.

Thanks,Chris keep up the good work.👍 Just a couple of things,can you win cars more than once? like GT4 or only once like GT3? and can you import your Prologue garage or just credits?

Haven't tried yet, will see tomorrow 👍

There is an option to import your cars from PSP ONLY, NO GT5 P IMPORTS

Chris, do you know yet if we can use the pre-order bonus cars and chromeline cars in career mode right away when we begin the game?

Well i tried to enter the code for the bonus cars, and it gave me some sort of error message... maybe we need to wait til the 24th or so, til Sony "unlocks" the server's perhaps.

Thanks for the vids. I was hoping there would be different bumpers we could swap for in the aerodynamics modification though.

ya me too, kinda sad about that, but hey, lets see what "items" you can unlock...

I'm really surprised the top isn't down!

Ya... :guilty:

Chris

Thanks for the new video, really interesting to see GT Auto and tuning options in action, looks very straightforward to use and well presented.

I'm expecting masses of options here and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Hey chris! I'm not sure if someone has explained this yet but I'll ask anyway, how much can you set the cars up? Like springs dampeners ride height brakes etc etc? Have you tried it?

Can you record a video of the '70 mustang, or any pony car, please? I have yet to see a video with an American V8. I'd love to know whether or not PD got the sound right.

Chris, if you have some spare time, would you mind running (not recording) the Sunday Cup again to see if you get the prize car again? Let "the grind" begin.

If you were to purchase the valance and [ghastly] wing, I have to assume the aero adjustments would be usable? It's pretty stupid thus car doesn't have a race mod. It's a very popular track day car.

Great videos Chris especially M3, and Mazda with turned on light's for a second before finish line.
Can You tell us on which buttons do we have lights switch on g25? How about wiper ?
Greatings

Thanks for going through the trouble Chris, question about the Mazda; is it possible to have the top down as well? Question about the wheel, is it possible to rev whilst in neutral, then shift into 1st gear causing the drive wheels to spin? I always found it weird that GT you could rev the engine like crazy, then shift into gear and the wheels would almost never squeal, spin essentially doing a burnout right into a launch.

Now that i saw your signature and the fact you're comparing it to iRacing, has got me even more excited.. ;) Great stuff mate, and i hope to see you Online in some League or something ;) (hopefully Online will work good, that's the only thing that's still worriyng me, and will there be qualifications).

Hi, here are my questions, some of them carried over from the other thread:

- Could you test rollover physics with a tall car equipped with race tires?
- Is it actually possible given skills, the right car and set up to drive on two wheels?
- Could you make a video of SSR5 with the external camera view?
- Have you tried driving with the narrower field of view setting in the cockpit view?
- When you rev the engine in neutral in a car with a big heavy engine (american V8's), does the whole car shake under gyroscopic forces?
- Is it possible to stall the engine? How much it takes for it to restart again? Can the engine start sound be heard when that happens?

Is there an option to change the language?

Also if possible, can we hear what the Exhaust upgrade sounds like>

Thanks

Thank you for the video's Chris. Does the Race Modification turn the car into a proper race car (like in GT2) or does it turn it into the 'Tuned' variant like in GT5 Prologue? Thank you for providing these video's Chris, I'm enjoying them a lot. :)

Now look at this ! Porsches in GT5 !

Must be Premium ...

Oh, I see.. it's Chris himself.

👍👍👍

Nice driving ! Just watch out for a Suzuki GSX-R coming up from behind... that's probably me.. (Ehrm... did Motorbike Racing.. some years ago... loved the "Ring"...)

Last edited:
Can you record a video of the '70 mustang, or any pony car, please? I have yet to see a video with an American V8. I'd love to know whether or not PD got the sound right.

Yeah, could you please test drive the new 2009 Chevy Camaro or the Ford Mustang?
I guess both are premium, and should sound like heaven!

thanks,

keep it up!

Now look at this ! Porsches in GT5 !

Must be Premium ...

Oh, I see.. it's Chris himself.

OMG HOW DID YOU ONLOCK THAT COCKPIT CAMERA ANGLE.... AND HOW DID YOU GET THE DATA ANALYSIS??? oh wait a sec... thats me hahaha 👍

So i tried everything rolling over several cars, including SUV's, but nothing happened... not even a wheel lifting, maybe i need to try harder :sly:

Tomorrow will be another long day for GT5 video recording , progressing further in the game and getting some drfitng!!!!!

Chris

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back