GTP_Chris' Race Vid's and Commentary/ GT500 online league race now online

Wish there was a way to watch it here. I'll have to wait for your videos. :(

:) uploading a very short sort of preview thingy movie tonight, nothing specials since my dad couldnt film much today.

In car footage and much more will be up on monday!

The enitre race can be viewed on TV on the 5th. May at 5:30pm on the channel "Sport1" (german channel but perhaps you can get it)

Chris

:) uploading a very short sort of preview thingy movie tonight, nothing specials since my dad couldnt film much today.

In car footage and much more will be up on monday!

The enitre race can be viewed on TV on the 5th. May at 5:30pm on the channel "Sport1" (german channel but perhaps you can get it)

Chris

Sweet!

Also no we don't get that channel. If it isn't NASCAR good luck watching it in the states :(

Luckily a channel here called Speed shows Formula 1 and the big 24 hour races so at least I have that lol.

oh woops, thought for a min that you were in the UK :lol:

Thats too bad then. Well just uploaded the first vid, more on Monday

Chris

How crazy is it driving in teh karousel at the ring? Looks like it would be such a huge dip to the left from driving it in gt5.

Nice to have Real driving... How's the 911 GT3 to drive? What cars did you have the occasion to drive? I'm going to check your results.

Anyway, GT is a partner for the VLN, so all the cars have the GT banner sticker...

Nice to have Real driving... How's the 911 GT3 to drive? What cars did you have the occasion to drive? I'm going to check your results.

Anyway, GT is a partner for the VLN, so all the cars have the GT banner sticker...

VLN cars in GT5 then? 💡

Dude, I just looked up your driver profile at the VLN website. That's pretty cool.

And I know you are from Austria, but do you have any recommendations for beginners in the USA to start racing?

VLN cars in GT5 then? 💡

Well, VLN has not its own regulations. The particularity of the serie is all races are raced on the Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Cars are of many different kinds going from the GT2 or GT3 with special engine restrictions to recreate more or less equal categories, Cup cars such as the 911 cups, Leons, and some specific categories for Diesel cars for example(like the VW Sirroccos), and so on. Basically, take your car and put the steelcage to make it race-legal, and you can fit in a category.

Sorry that i have been abcent for a while but ben kinad busy :)

Anyways, dont think i posted that video here yet so here we go :D

And before i forget, i will be racing this weekend again at the VLN race but this time in a Porsche GT3 997 CUP 2!!!

Stay tuned and videos will follow after the weekend :D

Chris

Good vid and nice driving skills 👍.

As long as you upload videos i'll watch them :D.

I also saw that 4 laps at Okayama on iRacing video. That one guy was a total noob...

Gut wie immer! (Good as always!)

On a side note, watch this with English captions...

Some say...

That he loves racing on the Nurburgring...

and that if he saw a Porsche 911 explode, he would burst into tears.

All we know is, he's called The Chris.

hahahah nice one trooper :D

Great video Chris - humourous, but the serious bit really is a fine piece of on the limit racing in heavy traffic.

This video should be required veiwing for anyone that thinks they could be a professional racing driver.

Great video Chris - humourous, but the serious bit really is a fine piece of on the limit racing in heavy traffic.

This video should be required veiwing for anyone that thinks they could be a professional racing driver.

thanks, appreciate that.

leaving now to the nurburgring for my next race. Will try to make a video + onboard this time again :)

in the mean time... heres a gt5 video :cheers:

Back