GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Thanks for that change!Somehow my Civic was going faster by detuning it there.
I changed my mind after some testing and instead of going with the Integra R to 80s-90s event I'll save some money by purchasing the Silvia of '96 for the next 2 events.Sorry If I caused any trouble.

I have a question.Why in the driver's garage list beside my Silvia it says SOLD???
As I mentioned in my new registration I wanted the Silvia instead of the Integra R in my garage.We can change our minds about cars,right?
I wrote down the price wrong again.Its 25950

Please I have to sleep and work you know :lol::sly:, Yes you can change your mind on your car but I have to remove the other car manually and the garage document is a direct link, so when someone purchases a car the sold sign does not move automatically and I have to change it manually that's why now and again the sold sign is in the wrong place.
I've removed the sold sign for now off the document until I can get a permanent fix for the cars sold to save any confusion :).

According to Vaxen's formula, I improved my handicap by .007. :)

So there's that. :mischievous:

Ahh sorry, im going to have to do a special Crispy bonus one day, as you nearly made the lap bonus in the first championship and you got the wrong .007 in the bonus event 💡.

@Iceman220 It should be. I'm no expert, but based on how it performed in the last few events compared to my Focus, it should be more than good enough. I'm going to have to detune the Focus to 400PP for Cape Ring. The only one that might give you problems is Matterhorn, I'm about a second off pace there, but you're a far better driver than I am, so you shouldn't really have any issues.

Easy - I hit the time limits in my 98 Civic type R
Haven't tested anything yet may be I will do it tomorrow

Will open a lobby at the WRS club in about 15'. Will be there for an hour or so.
CLOSED

Last edited:
Please I have to sleep and work you know :lol::sly:, Yes you can change your mind on your car but I have to remove the other car manually and the garage document is a direct link, so when someone purchases a car the sold sign does not move automatically and I have to change it manually that's why now and again the sold sign is in the wrong place.
I've removed the sold sign for now off the document until I can get a permanent fix for the cars sold to save any confusion.
Thank you very much for your time!!!I didn't want you to do it as soon as possible.I am new to WRS and still learning.Next time I'll take more confident decisions!

Thank you very much for your time!!!I didn't want you to do it as soon as possible.I am new to WRS and still learning.Next time I'll take more confident decisions!

No problem, I was only messing :)

Can you give me the code of the lobby?I'll join you.I searched for WRS Club at the morning but I didn't find it.

Its in the WRS Club so you dont need a room number, if you have not receive'd a invite yet it will be on its way soon as @PASM gets through the list in the WRS registry.

Its in the WRS Club so you dont need a room number, if you have not receive'd a invite yet it will be on its way soon as @PASM gets through the list in the WRS registry.

I got a message from @PASM with the invite, but I could not find anything to accept or click on. Anyone know how to complete the invite process? :dunce:

Practice room closed in the WRS club.

Thanks for stopping by Ruz.

Everybody please try to test draft at SSR5. It makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
Hey guys, Is anyone gonna practice today? I've had little to no time to practice this week. Running a few laps with some of you would help a lot. :)

I might join you at about 17:00 GMT if you guys still there. Got the Matterhorn target figured out for my brand new Integra, but still haven't tried it at SS5...
WRS club lobby I presume?

I might join you at about 17:00 GMT if you guys still there. Got the Matterhorn target figured out for my brand new Integra, but still haven't tried it at SS5...
WRS club lobby I presume?
Do i just open a room in the club page? I have no Idea how the new thingy majig works. haha

EDIT: Closed.

Last edited:
Do i just open a room in the club page? I have no Idea how the new thingy majig works. haha
I think that's how it works (but don't quote me because I never tried it either).

Make sure you get the room specs right - grip set to real and draft set to weak. You will see what I meant with draft at SSR 5. I was over 1s faster at T2 when I was in draft at the beginning of the lap.

Just click the join club icon on the club main page
The icon is not always there...it is a glitch. I had to get another club(series) to send me the club number and then go to find club. Since I had been invited I then saw the join club and selected it. All is not perfect...but boy did we as a community need this.

The race at Matterhorn is gonna be chaos with 16 cars

Yes, it's gonna be even crazier than the Autumn Ring. What people should realize is that they don't need to pass someone who ran too fast in the qualification. Especially not in turn 1 of the first lap :)

Back