GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Nice pics, but surprised you missed this shot of us (shared on my Community My Page):

8pP5STupVKtoRSNaYw_0.jpg

I now see the reason why I missed @Gravitron and I during the Cape Ring race--the whole thing only lasted half a lap. :lol:
However, I must give the dueling Neons their due! :cheers:

Neon Green Neon is on the hunt:
15698453030_049af3b4cc_b.jpg

'Keep it together Crispy!'
15698256658_879f2897f3_b.jpg

And it's all over!
15698256348_86801e06dd_b.jpg

I didn't wait not due to indecency, but my complete incompetence to understand which we're serious incidents and not so serious ones. I'll hopefully do better next week :( I'm sorry for the trouble everybody, especially @Iceman220 for ruining your Matterhorn race.

I didn't wait not due to indecency, but my complete incompetence to understand which we're serious incidents and not so serious ones. I'll hopefully do better next week :( I'm sorry for the trouble everybody, especially @Iceman220 for ruining your Matterhorn race.

When in doubt, wait. You will feel much better and the rest will respect you for it.

Al

Here is my car, I really had to dial it back so no speed on the straights but a dream in the corners. You may pass me on the straights, but I will be on your bumper though the turns waiting for mistakes. ;) Maybe I can ride next to that wide Vette and have Lucas help me fend off the high HP cars.

9DGZ5LEcV7c4NRsewo_0.jpg

Here is my car, I really had to dial it back so no speed on the straights but a dream in the corners. You may pass me on the straights, but I will be on your bumper though the turns waiting for mistakes. ;) Maybe I can ride next to that wide Vette and have Lucas help me fend off the high HP cars.

9DGZ5LEcV7c4NRsewo_0.jpg
Is the car capable of doing all 7 races ?

Is the car capable of doing all 7 races ?

Yes, it might be too fast for some people actually.
Practice room closed.

Ruz, are you really going to run the RX7? I think you will be too fast even at 50% power limiter.

Last edited:
Practice room closed.

Ruz, are you really going to run the RX7? I think you will be too fast even at 50% power limiter.
Orange :)

Practice room closed.

Yes ,but not too fast I think .I was running 395pp 160bhp later with abs 0 and BB at 0/0 it makes me brake earlier and I can stay above the capped time easily with a little may be 3-4 bhp drop on power.The only track was motegi where it was fast unless I figured it out may be draft can spoil it

I will go with my Integra. It's as fast as I need for Sunday.

I think the Integra will be very good at Eiger. I found it easier to be consistent in FWD car but my Integra is too new for this event. I had consecutive 1'23.4 and 1'20.9 in the Mercedes (with similar T2 split) and I have no idea what I did differently.
If we were making bets I would put my money on Paul and his old school Civic race car.

I found it easier to be consistent in FWD car but my Integra is too new for this event. I had consecutive 1'23.4 and 1'20.9 in the Mercedes (with similar T2 split) and I have no idea what I did differently.

I had something similar happen today. Running consistent 1:21.9xx to 1:22.4xx, then out of nowhere a 1:20.9xx. I have no idea what I did, from the splits it looks like I took the corner after the tunnel like a boss, but I never managed to replicate that time.

Looks like back of the pack for me again :D

It's the uphill section for me. I'm stuck between gears for the first two hairpins. Not enough torque in 2nd gear and too much in 1st. I blame the guys at Cosworth for putting crazy aggressive cam in a short stroke engine.
So Lucas and other owners of torque monsters please be patient or go around the outside :)
What car did you pick Phoenix?

It was a close call between the Z28 and one of the many models of Sylvia that are eligible for this event. I was really hoping to use the ugly, cumbersome monstrosity that is the Z28 because it's cheaper, but the Sylvia throws out slightly better lap times and it is one of my favourite cars, so I'm taking the Sylvia.

NjSCjOaALLc4aoOSfc_0.jpg

I'll also be sticking with the White body/Orange rims scheme.

I think the Integra will be very good at Eiger. I found it easier to be consistent in FWD car but my Integra is too new for this event. I had consecutive 1'23.4 and 1'20.9 in the Mercedes (with similar T2 split) and I have no idea what I did differently.
If we were making bets I would put my money on Paul and his old school Civic race car.

I had something similar happen today. Running consistent 1:21.9xx to 1:22.4xx, then out of nowhere a 1:20.9xx. I have no idea what I did, from the splits it looks like I took the corner after the tunnel like a boss, but I never managed to replicate that time.

Looks like back of the pack for me again :D
If it was at the end of a run, I'd guess it was a lightened fuel load that got you two faster. I'd toss out everything set after the scheduled race distance.

If it was at the end of a run, I'd guess it was a lightened fuel load that got you two faster. I'd toss out everything set after the scheduled race distance.

It would make sense, but this was like, 5 laps in, I didn't even realise I was doing so well until I crossed the line and it popped up in massive blue numbers. I guess I was just in the zone. :D

It's the uphill section for me. I'm stuck between gears for the first two hairpins. Not enough torque in 2nd gear and too much in 1st. I blame the guys at Cosworth for putting crazy aggressive cam in a short stroke engine.
So Lucas and other owners of torque monsters please be patient or go around the outside :)
What car did you pick Phoenix?
2 days before I raced with some friends of mine at Eiger to test my pace.One had the same car as you and at the uphill section(I was just behind him) looked like he was miss shifting all the time.He said the same thing about the second gear.

Mine was back to back laps at the beginning of the session. Great choice of the car Phoenix. Good handling, power to weight ratio, and it's dirt cheap :)

Yeah, I was looking at some of the TVRs, when they're dropped down to 415pp they handle so well, none of the back end shenanigans I expected, but they're like, 50k, and I don't think they'll earn that back with my driving. I know I'm not going to earn much each night, so I'm gonna buy cheap to keep my potential profits as high as possible :)

Back