• Custom Rims: Allowed
  • Oil change: Allowed
  • Brake Balance Adjustment: Allowed
Lap Time's not to Exceed
  • Tokyo Qualifying cap 1min 50 sec's
  • Tokyo Race cap 1 min 49.500 Sec's
  • Twin Ring Motegi East Qualifying Cap 1 min 28 sec's
  • Twin Ring Motegi East Race Cap 1 min 27.500 sec's
Special Bonus of 100 000cr if you are .001 slower than the capped lap time without exceeding the time in the race and qualifying.

Tour of Europe 540pp

Time Slot Sunday 5th July 2015
3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 19:00 GMT / Check Local

circuit-de-spa-francorchamps-w-jpg.90579
ascari-full-circuit-w-jpg.90567

Course Settings
  • Course's: Circuit de Spa, Ascari
  • No. of Laps: Circuit de Spa 9 laps / Ascari 10 laps
  • Weather: 0%
  • Weather Changeability: Fixed
  • Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
  • Time:
  • Time Progression:
Car Selection Method
  • Car Selection Method: Garage
  • Car Filters: Italian
  • PP Limit: 540pp
  • Max Power Limit: Any
  • Minimum Weight: Any
  • Drivetrain: Any
  • Tires: Sports Medium / Sports Soft
  • Nitrous: Prohibited
  • Vehicle Tuning: Allowed
Lap Time's not to Exceed
  • Circuit de Spa Qualifying cap2 mins 31 sec's
  • Circuit de Spa Race cap Cap 2 min 30 sec's
  • Ascari Qualifying cap2 min's 11 sec's
  • Twin Ring Motegi East Race Cap 2 min 10.500 sec's
Special Bonus of 100 000cr if you are .001 slower than the capped lap time without exceeding the time in the race and qualifying.

Tour of America 560pp

Time Slot Sunday 12th July 2015
3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific / 19:00 GMT / Check Local

indianapolis-road-course-w-jpg.90583
mazda-raceway-laguna-seca-w-jpg.90585

Course Settings
  • Course's: Indinapolis Road Course, Laguna Seca
  • No. of Laps: Indinapolis Road Course 12 Laps / Laguna Seca 13 Laps
  • Weather: 0%
  • Weather Changeability: Fixed
  • Surface Water at Race Start: 0%
  • Time: TBD
  • Time Progression: TBD
Car Selection Method
  • Car Selection Method: Garage
  • Car Filters: German
  • PP Limit: 560pp
  • Max Power Limit: Any
  • Minimum Weight: Any
  • Drivetrain: Any
  • Tires: Sports Medium / Sports Soft
  • Nitrous: Prohibited
  • Vehicle Tuning: Allowed
Lap Time's not to Exceed
  • Indinapolis Road Course Qualifying cap1 min 37 sec's
  • Indinapolis Road Course Race Cap 1 min 36.500 sec's
  • Laguna Seca Qualifying Cap1 min 31 sec's
  • Laguna Seca Race Cap 1 min 30.500 sec's
Special Bonus of 100 000cr if you are .001 slower than the capped lap time without exceeding the time in the race and Qualifying.

tsukuba-circuit_6-jpg.243820

Basic Room Settings
  • Room Mode: PQR = Practice, Qualify, Race
  • Room Privacy: Public
  • Entry: Type GTP WRS to identify yourself if you don't use a GTP tag
Room Settings
  • Room Comment: GTP_WRS CC Private
  • Room Type: Race for Real
  • Fixed Room Host: No
  • Max Number of Participants: 16 per lounge
  • Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Standard
Qualifier Settings
  • Qualifier Format: Race Alone
  • Time Limit: Variable Mins
Race Settings
  • Hold Races Automatically: Disabled
  • Start Type: Standing Start with false start check
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: No
  • Penalty: None
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
  • Minimum Number of Pit Stops: 0
  • Require Tire Type Change: Off
  • Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
Limit Driving Options
  • Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
  • Active Steering: Prohibited
  • Active Stability Management (ASM): Available / Optional
  • Driving Line: Available / Optional
  • Traction Control: Available / Optional
  • ABS: Available / Optional
  • Handbrake: Prohibited

International B Championship Points
  • 35pt - 1st
  • 33pt - 2nd
  • 31pt - 3rd
  • 29pt - 4th
  • 28pt - 5th
Continue'd to 1 pt - 32nd

Credit Results

• 150 000 cr - 1st
  • 140 000 cr - 2nd
  • 130 000 cr - 3rd
  • 120 000 cr - 4th
  • 110 000 cr - 5th
  • 100 000 cr - 6th
  • 90 000 cr - 7th
  • 80 000 cr - 8th
  • 70 000 cr - 9th
  • 60 000 cr - 10th
  • 50 000 cr - 11th and below.
DNF's (did not finish): Will not gain any points but will receive some credit.
Disconections: If you DC after you have completed a quarter of the race you will be awarded the points and Credits of 3 place's below the position you were in.

Capped Lap Time Rule's

Quali
  • If you exceed the capped lap time in quali 90 sec's penalty, basically you should not be able to exceed the capped time without draft in qualification.
  • If you exceed the capped time in quali you are free to race from the front of the grid and a penalty will be applied after the race.

Race
  • Drivers must take note of lap(s) were they exceeded the capped lap time (save replay), in case there are any questions.
  • Exceeding the capped lap time in certain situations is acceptable. Racing in close quarters, Catching Draft (slip stream) and the perfect unexpected lap.
  • Please use your own discretion so you are not gaining a huge advantage by going under the capped lap time, for instance you are running numerous laps under the capped time please show some respect to other drivers and slow at some point.
  • Exceeding the capped time while running alone numerous times will result in a penalty (dependent on situation)
  • If you are found to be abusing this system the Qualification penalty of 90 seconds will be applied.
Please do not take the pee out the rule regarding the capped lap time's, this is to try and allow more close racing and the option to not watch the clock while in close racing, if people start bending the rules or taking the pee it will go back to the stricter rules. There is no excuse for spoiling the fun for everyone else.
This has come about as most of the time people have exceeded the lap time while been in racing situations.

Note: if you have set the car up wrong (to quick) you are free to stay on track and race, you do not need to leave, a quick note in the chat or on the mic after the race would be appreciated and the results will be amended.

Edit: Any questions feel free to ask if you are unsure on the new rule's

Formation Lap

• After the qualification time is complete a steward will record the results.
  • The system will place all drivers on the grid and begin the countdown timer.
  • Drivers should remain stopped on the grid after the countdown timer.
  • A steward will announce the starting order and drivers should proceed into a staggered formation in the order called.
  • Pole sitter will choose his/her preferred side of the track and other drivers will alternate sides.
  • There should be no overlap between cars in the staggered formation.
  • Speed limit on formation lap is 62 mph | 100 km/h and pole sitter should maintain this speed (or less) to keep pack together, in particular in the final sector.
  • Weaving or other tire warming procedures are NOT allowed during the formation lap.
  • Pole sitter will exit the last corner and take care to give enough time to allow all cars behind to safely exit the final corner.
  • Start marker for N/A is the start/finish line.
  • The pole sitter should start the race by accelerating to race pace at the identified start marker (track specific and may or may not be the start/finish line).
  • All other drivers should accelerate after the driver in front of you does so.
  • No passing is allowed before the start marker.
  • Be cautious and courteous in the first turn. Dive bombing will be penalized and will not be tolerated.[/B]
Track Boundary Guidelines
Drivers are expected to do their best to stay within track boundaries per the OLR. Mistakes happens over the course of a long race and the random off or two will be overlooked in most instances, but if a pattern of boundary abuse is observed penalties will be handed out which include 15 seconds for a "minor" pattern of abuse, 30 seconds for a "substantial" pattern of abuse, and a DQ for "complete disregard" of track boundaries. In cases where penalties may not impact the driver (e.g. DC), the penalty may be carried over to the next event and may be applied as a 5 (minor) or 10 (major) grid spot penalty.
It's up to the admins' discretion exactly what qualifies as "minor", "substantial" or "complete disregard". Going outside the rumble by a centimeter isn't as serious as a car length wide excursions into the run off area. Factors such as dirty air and traffic also come into play. If you find yourself going wide then the next lap you're expected to slow down a bit more to make sure you stay within boundaries. If you make the same mistake multiple times and you want to avoid a penalty you can always self-penalize during the race by lifting for a very brief period upon returning to the track. Continuing to hammer the throttle after repeated boundary overruns may very well end with a post race penalty.

General Guidelines:

• Contact with walls should be avoided. Wall riding/bouncing to gain time will be penalized and/or can result in disqualification. This includes pit entry/exit.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track.
  • If you overrun boundaries by accident, lift momentarily to make sure you don't gain any advantage.
  • Do not complete a pass that was made possible by going outside track boundaries.
Track Specific Guidelines:

• Red and White rumbles and tarmac are track.
  • Do not cross the white pit-in and pit-out lines.
Standard Clean OLR Rules Apply:

• Unless otherwise specified, all rules from the original WRS event apply.
  • You are expected to drive clean at all times as if you are racing in the WRS. All participants are required to follow the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules & Guidelines.
  • 3D3 Race Stewards (who are taking part in race, but will review the replay) reserve the right to kick out or invalidate the result of any driver from the Race Room for driving offensively. If you ignore any warnings from the stewards and are kicked out of the race room, you will not be allowed to participate in future 3D3 events.
  • Contact with walls should be avoided. Wall riding/bouncing to gain time will be penalized and/or can result in disqualification.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track including green painted concrete.
  • Limit your contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Passing and Blocking: Aggressive blocking is not permitted, but the driver in front has the right to choose his/her line and braking point and drivers behind should respect that line. Be especially careful when you are on older tires than the competition as the speed difference may be significant. These events are "for fun" so just play nice and take a conservative rather than an aggressive approach when possible.
Good Luck, OLR Team:gtplanet:

autumn-ring-mini_2-jpg.243299

Last edited:
Amazing job with all the preps @hasslemoff :bowdown::cheers:

Have two questions:
1. Tour of japan has no car filter, does that mean we can drive any car?

2. Tour of america has german car filter. Is that correct?

Just to be sure. :) anyway, if time allows me, i'll be on track

Thanks @Iceman220 đź‘Ť edited

GT300/GT500 Bonus Event

The drivers who register'd and took part in either of the related events and including the 2.4 Suzuki Enduro have had there Bonus 0f 200 000 cr added.

A few reminders for a refresher as its been a few weeks since the last part.

• New starters or drivers who have missed numerous events start with 500 000cr to purchase a car(s) for the Championship
  • You must enter your car details for each car you purchase in this Form
  • This Post shows your credit available and has a link further down to show the current drivers garage list.

Event registration
  • Event details will be available in this post
  • Registration is open for the tour of Japan so you know were to go to sign up ;)

Any questions feel free to ask and have fun testing and picking your cars for the next three rounds and dont forget tuning is available for all the tour events.

Amazing job with all the preps @hasslemoff :bowdown::cheers:

Thanks for all the help behind the scenes by the stewards as well :)

Have two questions:
1. Tour of japan has no car filter, does that mean we can drive any car?

No Japan only
2. Tour of america has german car filter. Is that correct?

No American only ;)

Thanks i've edited the post.

Dr Evil says you have ... over 1 million dollars!

It's working for me now, sometimes you have to wait 15min and refresh to see it.

Bizillion gazzillion dollars :lol:
Yeah working for me now. Time to do some testing and some spending đź‘Ť

oh my, damn, im so stupid :banghead::bowdown::rolleyes:

im so sorry Lucas for this inconvenience, i think i need to sleep now :D

Damn, this happened to me for the first time and for the last time i swear. Am so ashamed, you right, i wanted that thread:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

OK Deleted, but left my quote of it, just for fun. :P

I'm not mad or anything, just couldn't understand how you could do it a second time and not see alerts for the original move I did.

Practice room closed now.
Anyone else having trouble hitting the caps? I'm using the Evo VII I've used in previous races and I'm about 2 seconds short on both tracks...

Last edited:
Practice room closed now.
Anyone else having trouble hitting the caps? I'm using the Evo VII I've used in previous races and I'm about 2 seconds short on both tracks...

The caps are steep this time around. Lucas was able to do it in the Impreza and Spirit RX-7, the NSX Type R can also get there and with some pp to spare. Consider tuning is allowed, so spicing up the Evo might also help. Are you running Sports Softs? Motegi needs a bit less PP IMO.

Consider tuning is allowed, so spicing up the Evo might also help. Are you running Sports Softs? Motegi needs a bit less PP IMO.

I've tuned the Evo to 520, so short of shifting around which parts I have installed, there's not much more I can do on that front.

I was, however, using Sports Medium tyres, because I'm an idiot and misread the restrictions as either SM or SH. I'll try with SS tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing that out, that would have gone right by me if you hadn't.

I've tuned the Evo to 520, so short of shifting around which parts I have installed, there's not much more I can do on that front.

I was, however, using Sports Medium tyres, because I'm an idiot and misread the restrictions as either SM or SH. I'll try with SS tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing that out, that would have gone right by me if you hadn't.

No problem Phoenix đź‘Ť Glad I could help :gtpflag:

Are we racing today Paul? Saw very few of us confirmed for today :boggled:

Yes we'll still race, not that many signed up so if its low numbers will probably drop the lap count and run reverse grid sprint races and work something out with the points.

Had some fun last night, the GTR Nismo 14 was no match for the Daihatsu SIRION X4 (J) '00 even trying to bump it out the way, sry Pekka for the bumps.

We did 4 sprint races with reverse grid and half points and credit for each race and Pekka always seemed to end up first on the grid :sly:.

Tour of Japan Total Points Results

Screenshot 2015-06-22 at 6.50.01 PM.png

Pekka's taken a early lead with his glitching Daihatsu ;).

Back