GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
It was fun, but could have been so much better with more people. Although I imagine the lag @PHO3NIX_F1RE experienced at Motegi might have resulted in more havoc with more people. :scared: Other than the first-race lag bump there, the 2nd-race lag was actually a bit funny...from my POV your car became unmanned and just kept coasting on whatever trajectory it was on when it lost contact with you. This meant that as I was trying to get around you, it appeared you were moving over to block the pass. :lol: Then you warped back up to the front when the lag subsided.

I think having your housemates limit their net activity while you're racing is a good start (you mentioned this in the room). 👍

Congrats to the Mighty SIRLOIN!!! :bowdown:

Great fun indeed. Phoenix's warping abilities gave a nice twist to the last race :lol: Tried my best to beat that hideous Daihatsu but couldn't do it, not even for aesthetics sake :D
Hope we get more people next sunday because this races are too much fun to miss :gtpflag:

Tour of Europe 540pp Registration open

5th July is next the Tour of Europe as there is the GTP Endurance le mans 24 hr race this weekend.

Thanks @Gravitron for the reminder, lost track of the days.

Would like to register for the Tour of Europe, and have successfully completed the GTP_WRS Registration today.
However, my heat race in Karts on Sunday is at 18:20 UTC, but that should work provided the schedule runs on time.

Would like to register for the Tour of Europe, and have successfully completed the GTP_WRS Registration today.
However, my heat race in Karts on Sunday is at 18:20 UTC, but that should work provided the schedule runs on time.

As you know, the WRS Online Events are linked to the WRS Time Trials. To participate in the Online Events you need to submit a form to the Online Driver Database as well, to be able to use our Google Doc registration system we use to keep track of all the drivers attending our events. You only need to do this once. Then you will be sent an invite to the WRS Club in the Community tab in GT6.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rYxneMrg7b2u--nJAVUOXHf7UB0_L2pDTA8Y9sKE_JY/viewform

After this is all done, you can just use the big "Register Here" buttons in all of our threads to sign up for the races you want to do.

Welcome to WRS :gtpflag:

As you know, the WRS Online Events are linked to the WRS Time Trials. To participate in the Online Events you need to submit a form to the Online Driver Database as well, to be able to use our Google Doc registration system we use to keep track of all the drivers attending our events. You only need to do this once. Then you will be sent an invite to the WRS Club in the Community tab in GT6.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rYxneMrg7b2u--nJAVUOXHf7UB0_L2pDTA8Y9sKE_JY/viewform

After this is all done, you can just use the big "Register Here" buttons in all of our threads to sign up for the races you want to do.

Welcome to WRS :gtpflag:

Done.. Thank You...👍

I hope we have some better starts from the American cars next week, should be fine with the European cars this weekend they can turn corners :lol:.

Last edited:
I hope we some better starts from the American cars next week, should be fine with the European cars this weekend they can turn corners :lol:.

Don't think that was the car's fault. :P

I have a practice room open at Ascari right now, going to be cheap again and see if my BMW or Dino can hit the times. :D

Don't think that was the car's fault. :P

I have a practice room open at Ascari right now, going to be cheap again and see if my BMW or Dino can hit the times. :D

Just got home. Need really late lunch (4:30pm) and a shower. I'll check If you are there after that. Wife's away so 23:00 GMT and I'll have a room up in case you are gone by then.

I've added your starting credits and you will show up in the total credit available table now, nice car choice 👍.

You are free to join even if you are late and miss the first race you can join the second race.

have some time this evening so without lots of practice and searched for a car on a short notice, i go with KTM, have some time to set the car at least roughly for the limits, hope not too slow and wish not too fast. :D see you on the track guys

I've added your starting credits and you will show up in the total credit available table now, nice car choice 👍.

You are free to join even if you are late and miss the first race you can join the second race.

Thanks.. I'll be there on time no problem today.. Sounds like they might be restructuring the Karts series again..
The next round got moved up a week..

@roamer2629 what was your fastest lap at Spa ;)👍.

2'31.001 :eek: :D
Will post proof later 👍

IMG_20150705_191728726 copy.jpg

Last edited:
100 000cr for you! :lol: I was just checking the results and still don't know the order at the top overall yet, but great racing everyone. Good to have some new guys, @euclid58 showed great racing this weekend. :cheers: Again, sorry for that lag, I noticed a problem with my internet even on PC after Ascari quali. :grumpy:

Here's some Spa pics:

Fun racing both tracks. My car was overpowered for Ascari so I decided to ease a couple of laps to compensate. I overdid it with two 2'14s. Great racing skills by @euclid58, we overtook each other a couple of times, very clean and tidy every time, leaving plenty of space for me. Welcome Euclid, glad you decided to join us 👍

Fun racing both tracks. My car was overpowered for Ascari so I decided to ease a couple of laps to compensate. I overdid it with two 2'14s. Great racing skills by @euclid58, we overtook each other a couple of times, very clean and tidy every time, leaving plenty of space for me. Welcome Euclid, glad you decided to join us 👍

Thanks Javier, (and Lucas too), it's an honor to be a part of this group..:cheers: :gtpflag:

Back