GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 111 : Finale di Enzo

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 147 comments
picture.php

Damn and blast it....that was my perfect lap (lap 39)

What's with the cheeky grin? Is it the suspension doing that?
picture.php

Maybe you hit a wall or track marker on a previous lap? Or maybe you're sponsored by Nike:lol:

Had a quick go last night and reeled off a fast one on lap 20, unlikely to get much quicker from here. Submitting.

@Alan - Stupid question: why do you run offline TT's with damages set to on?

It was a stupid silly question...of course I don't have damage on. That's why I found the image strange :sly:

I'll have a go at this, I misread that there was no chicane. I'm not too proud to use AS, I need it these days I guess and I can't let Ron be at the bottom of D1, thats my spot!

Jerome

I'll have a go at this, I misread that there was no chicane. I'm not too proud to use AS, I need it these days I guess and I can't let Ron be at the bottom of D1, thats my spot!

Jerome

No, no, that's mine ;). I'll give it a go, not sure I'm gonna like this combo

Notice: there are handicap calculation changes coming soon (in time for final processing of this event). For more details, see my post here.

The upshot: feel free to submit your times, and don't worry about hurting your handicap.

2nd sitting, love this car and of course this track. (My personal favourite)

Al

Hey nice to see some illustrious names popping in for a blast... Chris, Ramon, John great to see you guys. :cheers:

I've finally stopped obsessing over the 2000GT long enough to get another session in... Much as I love the F40 I must admit I'd got used to driving it with Sport suspension and custom LSD :guilty: Anyway, some splits for now:

Best 1st sector so far was 22.218. This is my best 2nd sector and I lost about 2 tenths through Ascari, so looks like I need a good couple of sessions this weekend to tidy it up.

Edit - Fixed splits :dunce:

Last edited:
Slight improvement at the line. Not really happy with T3 as I have done much better on botched laps so will keep trying and hope I can string all three sectors together in a good lap. Also saw a one-eight-one in T1 but haven't been able to duplicate it.

Slight improvement at the line. Not really happy with T3 as I have done much better on botched laps so will keep trying and hope I can string all three sectors together in a good lap. Also saw a one-eight-one in T1 but haven't been able to duplicate it.

Your T3 is fiiiine, don't sweat it :)

ConRollins

Just when I thought I had the lead, I see this. :( Nice going.

and a better last sector, gave me almost .2 et the finish

But it's gonig fast this week:crazy:

I've only ran about ten laps and probably won't be able to run more by the deadline. I'll still submit what I have on Monday, as I feel it's a decent effort for how long I was able to try the combo.

Just had a brief go, I seem to be pretty quick here for some reason :D, keep getting 1:00.7's at the second split. I didn't use AS for that, but I think this car really suits my driving style :D. Although I have no problem with AS and those that use it, as you play the game as you want to play it :), within the rules of WRS of course ;p!

Will look to put a proper stint in tomorrow after work!

Back