GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 111 : Finale di Enzo

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 147 comments
Last stint and will post with these. I saw a one-seven-one, and a one-seven-six in T1, but it seems every time I went below 2xx, I would blow the turns! Still not happy with my T3 but it is what it is.

Will, I don't think the blown T3 is going to hurt you much. With those T1 and T2 times, you could coast the car around and still be ok!:lol:

Anyway my final times:

Will, I don't think the blown T3 is going to hurt you much. With those T1 and T2 times, you could coast the car around and still be ok!:lol:

I hope so, but i confess i'm always scared about my opponent's last splits until the deadlines :scared:

This was about a 30-lap session and I only beat my previous time on the last lap. Frustrating as hell session; could easily see where I'd lost time originally (Curva Grande and the second Lesmo) but had a lot of trouble putting a full lap together. Most errors came at the chicane because I wasn't trusting my braking point -- I'd drop anchor, think it was going to pull up short, blip the throttle and wind up overshooting. Finally ironed that out only to toss away at the Parabolica probably a better lap than I'll submit.

Had a go at this, track and car were too good for me to miss. :D

Might have a couple tenths left in sector 2, but it's possible I won't be able to get those before the deadline.

Final sit down, it's a bloody shame I can't make both WRS races this week. LOVE LOVE LOVE Monza!!!!!

Al

This is really frustrating, I may wait till next week to make my GTP_WRS TT debut :-(

And maybe the week after... For your information, I waited over a month to be in the official registry.

EDIT:

2nd split a bit slower but i found over 4 tenths on the line :)

Last edited:
22.119? How! I can barely stay on track and have a high 2......

Submitting with these, can't do better than this I don't think :)

Around .150 left, some in sector one and a little in three :banghead:

Du you shift to 3rd gear?

Yes, at best I can hold 153/154mph but average is 152. I've had a .251 but rarely get under .290

I hope you submit this lap, cos I'd like to see how you do it :)

Yes, at best I can hold 153/154mph but average is 152. I've had a .251 but rarely get under .290

I hope you submit this lap, cos I'd like to see how you do it :)

Yea, I submitted this lap, I don't think i'll have the time to run a last session tonight cause i'll be at a live poker tournament. And I don't shift to 3rd, I stay in 4th ;)

Last edited:
Submitted with what's on the board...I think. I need to make sure I re-check my time when I get home to make sure I got it right. May be cutting it close to the deadline. :scared:

One thing I've learnt from this combo, it really suits my driving style :D!

Well had a quick go this evening, my best Sector 2 split was 1:00.6 with a bad Sector 1 but was just over the red and white kerbing so invalid :(, it also was my fastest of the evening so unfortunately won't be submitting this time :(! It's a nice combo, and look forward to the racing on wednesday, nice times everyone 👍

Yea, I submitted this lap, I don't think i'll have the time to run a last session tonight cause i'll be at a live poker tournament.

One hour remaining...back from the tournament...last shot..

Submitted with last splits posted. Just couldn't get a good handle on the combo this week altho I like b0th the car and track. It was that last curve that I was having problems with, and always have.

I give up.
I seen a 1'00.801 after split 2 but I was focused too much on the timer when I seen this so I completely missed Ascari :(

Awesome combo 👍

EDIT: Awesome lap Mitch :dopey:

Last edited:
Real happy to have salvaged a podium. Great run Will and Matt. More to come on the results thread.

Whew, glad that's over huh!...

Yea Mitch! You using a hybrid?

Mitch must have been driving the 50's version.
new5_muttley.gif

Back