GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 117 : SSuzuka

• Thread starter EDK
  • 180 comments
Very nice splits James.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Might be funny to you, but I happen to have to use the bathroom right about now. :scared: Guess I can just do like Tony Stewart did in a NASCAR race some years ago and just crap myself :lol: but won't that be a turn-on when my g-friend gets here. :lol:

Had a much better T3 and was quicker at the line by a few hundredths. 59.1xx is possible in T1 for me :)

I won't be putting anymore laps on this one, at least until my back heals. Good luck to everyone!!

Ah ha! Opportunity! Maybe if you're out for a bit I can manage to pass you....or not. :odd: Suzuka doesn't like me, a cruel mistress.

Ah ha! Opportunity! Maybe if you're out for a bit I can manage to pass you....or not. :odd: Suzuka doesn't like me, a cruel mistress.
I'll be keeping an eye on the leader board my friend! My bet is that you will get the rhythm of this track and give DIV 3'ers some hell!

First run at this and maybe only one as I'm away from Sun morning. Shame as this is actually a track and car I like.

1:01.135
0:50.457

First splits after 15 laps :

1'01.220

Still need to get that first sector right ;

1'01.389

Slowly getting somewhere now after another 20 laps, best first sector, but left 0.2 in the second.

1'00.574

Again small improvement, but getting the car better under control now, need to put it all in one string now ;)

1'00.536

Last edited:
Faster lap. Not my best T1 as I had a lap that was under a minute there but threw it away in 130R, but this lap isn't far off that mark. Took it a bit easy in the last sector because I didn't want to throw away another good lap.

ABS 0 BB 2/1

1'00.078

Hey Adam, nice to see you back mate. :cheers:

Sorry to burst in with some off-topic gossip guys but I just needed to tell... and since you're all more likely to understand than anyone I know here... :sly: My missus just told me what she's getting me for my birthday, mostly because I was rambling on about GT6 and whatnot :rolleyes: A Fanatec Clubsport with the Formula rim. :drool: I must confess to feeling a little childlike excitement trying to burst forth.

I also feel like a spoiled brat. She's wonderful of course but I have no idea how I'm going to top this. If only she played GT... :P

....A Fanatec Clubsport with the Formula rim. :drool: I must confess to feeling a little childlike excitement trying to burst forth.

Well if anyone can make good use of it then it'd be you Chris....you lucky 🤬

:lol:

Any advise on break balance ? Not finding any improvement, try'd a few different brake balance settings, but could not define what whas best handling....

I was using 3/4 to get where I am now.

Thank you Christophe, didn't use that one, will give it a try. I guess not being able to improve was mostly due to the fact I was not warmed up yet :) Did manage to gain 0.125 on the finish line.

Edit ; It is defenitly the brake balance i felt most comftable with 👍

Managed my best ever first sector, but then forgot to breath, resulting in only a 0.200 improvement at the line, nevertheless happy with the outcome.

1'00.080

Approaching our new division alien :)

Last edited:
haven't had much time during the week for this one, managed to do 10 laps so far... not a huge fan of the car.. but driven worse :P

anyway first load of splits:

1:00.127

ABS 0 BB 2/1

Impressive 👍

Finally managed to stick decent splits together!

Nice splits. You got me there. My T3 sucks on this lap. And when i say sucks, i mean really really sucks :ouch: Believe the T3 in my first lap was faster :lol:

Haven't bin able to run his of a couple of days now. Had a wedding yesterday and have a major hangover today

Hope i can improve my T3 with some good first 2 sectors. Otherwise a good T3 will not help me at all

Back