- Boise, ID
:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::
GT5 Week 15 : Running Full Stop in Reverse
Hotlap Event in GT Mode Practice
Honda Civic Type R (EK) RM '97
Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
- Track: Deep Forest Reverse
- Car Type: Premium
- Make: Honda
- Model: Civic Type R (EK) RM '97
- Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice
- Power: 277 HP (Race Modified Car with Additional Modifications Detailed Below) - This number will go up with Engine Break In. Max Power is fine.
- Weight - 845 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
- Engine, Intake, and Exhaust Modifications : All Allowed
- Engine Power Limiter : N/A
- Turbo or Supercharger : Not Allowed (Verifiable on replay HUD)
- Oil Change : Required
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Transmission: Optional - OK to alter individual gear ratios and final drive ratio
- Aero: Upto Maximum Downforce is Allowed
- Tire Type: Sports Soft (S3's)
- Chassis Reinforcement: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional - NOTE: Any tuning gimmicks that offer an unfair advantage are not allowed. These would be things like the Subaru Toe Bug found on GT5 Prologue.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- Red and White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface.
- No other surfaces are track
- The Concrete Surface found on the outside of the rumble strip and past white boundary lines in several turns is not track. This means concrete, cobbles, grasscrete, or anything else that is not one of the 2 allowed surfaces.
- See examples below. Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Rumble Strips will be DQ'd. This does not mean these are the only 2 out of bounds areas. These pictures are posted for clarification only.
The Following Areas are Not Part of the Track. If You do not keep at least 2 wheels on track surface, you will be DQ'd.
The concrete on the left before entering the last tunnel
The concrete on the right after exiting the last tunnel
This is our first chance at using one of the Race Modified Cars PD was so kind to include in GT5. Deep Forest Reverse holds a special place for me. I was promoted from division 3 to division 2 back in the GT4 days while running this combo here.
Viewing your T1, T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Save best lap / ghost replay icon
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- Runoff areas are not part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Lap time
- Any information which can be used to infer laptime
- The Specific Car You are Using
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 and T2 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2
The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 15 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 1'10.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, May 30th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site. Beware of the US Daylight Savings Time Change, don't cut it too close.
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification