GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 15 : Running Full Stop in Reverse - FIRST POST UPDATED

• Thread starter EDK
  • 711 comments
Submitting with the following splits from another 1/2 hour session, bringing the total for the week to 1 hour.
Going to Lime Rock for the Rolex race today so no more time for this combo.

Good luck to all.

1700kms is a decent effort! Your much further up the leaderboard than last week 👍

This is still clean right?
Entering the tunnel just before T1

EVWdL.jpg

L5r5b.jpg

Submitting with the following splits from another 1/2 hour session, bringing the total for the week to 1 hour.
Going to Lime Rock for the Rolex race today so no more time for this combo.

Good luck to all.

Have a great day at the track, Kenny!! I'll be watching it live on Speedchannel at 2:00p.m. Eastern time!!

Looks clean to me Small Fryz!

Last edited:
My splits after 2,851.3 miles. :crazy: (In my defense, my friend Jesse drove about 300 of those, so I'm really only at 2500 or so!) :)

T1: 22.752
T2: 28.672

Great splits 👍

Its sooo close at T2, however I cant help but feel I will be swamped by the time we make the finish line :(

How some of you manage to drive this combo for 1500+ Miles (2400km+) is just beyond me!! :crazy:

LOL, well the track was kind of fun and there was a huge risk reward ratio for throttle input which kept it interesting, I'll have to see how many kms I racked up.;) The chance for a good result helped.

I had a final run today and finally hit a decent time, submitting now with these splits.

Small_Fryz
I dont think its very sportsmanship like to post splits then not bother submitting so I found it within myself to have at least one more crack.

This is the WRS spirit, submitting if you posted splits on the board even if it's not the absolute best. Well said 👍

Small_Fryz
This is still clean right?
Entering the tunnel just before T1
Looks clean to me.

I'm sure this is going to be the most scrutinized part of the track, lots of nervous nellies on that one :lol: I had to give my fastest time away and go with my second fastest, too close to call on the back tyre and too dark to see. How are you guys illuminating the photos in the tunnel, best I can find is set exposure to +5 and use the 'Minature' filter to get some light in there. Anyone shed some 'light' on the situation :sly:

Final splits, 0.15x slower than my best (assumed dirty lap) but quite pleased with my improvements over the week.

Edit: It was a very fast T2 Jon, honest :sly:

Last edited:
Submitting with above splits.
Once again a poor last sector but will have to do.
:cheers: and good luck all 👍

Quite all right, Seken. Nice job! 👍

Besides, still racing! :dopey:

Thanks! Keep plugging away, still 11 hours before deadline. I expected to see you ahead of me when I wake up (haven't slept in over a day, need a nap). :cheers:

Amazing racing spirit again this week Chuk - great splits. Mignun too - you guys are on fire. 👍

Good improvement to T2 today but after I looked at the timer, made a total mess of T3. A few runs left before submission I think.

T1: 22.576
T2: 28.682

I still hate this car.

T1: 22.824
T2: 29.049

not sure If I want to continue to shave off time on this one or move on to next week. will try a few more runs...... lol, I always say that, then end up running around trying to get ready for work at the last minute.... :-)

Had a .040 faster lap and when I to check if it was clean forgot to save, fortunately I didn't forget this one. Ended up using these settings:
DF - 15 / 24
LSD 7-21-7
Dan's gears
Plato's original left side
2.0 - 0.6
-.05 -.05

Last edited:
Gutted. Absolutely gutted.
After 3160.2 miles, I just stuffed a 51.287 t2.
Reinforcing chassis. Rebuilding engine.
Back to the track.

So Chuk, do you think there's a world record for WRS mileage covered? :-)

you've effectively driven across the whole US :->

:lol: Well, I've still got a couple of hours, but I know I'm close to done. There is only a .040 difference on my leaderboard, and every time I'm ahead, I stuff it. Maybe I should change my name to Chokeabilly!!:dopey:

You know there's a lot of time in the finish, and different setups and gears achieve the most dramatically different results in T3 ;)

Finally found the time for a second session. Will be submitting with these splits:

T1: 22.923
T2: 29.054

Put in about 270 km. (More than I thought)

Back