GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 15 : Running Full Stop in Reverse - FIRST POST UPDATED

• Thread starter EDK
  • 711 comments
Cicua - I painted my Civic TVR Reflex Spice too (yours looks like that's what it is) but I thought it was kinda cool. :dopey:

Oh no, Reflex Spice can be cool, this is Maziora Trapezium, whose designer was a sewage worker.

Good luck with last run 👍

Thanks, Chris, for yours and Chuck's and Dan's and Plato's and...Carlos and Zoky..and Kevin..[I know I'm forgetting somebody, so I will be sure to EDIT ;lol:,] but you guys rock!!!!!!!!!! with your sharing! I would not be able to post anything near what I do without the expertise you guys share. This is my initial "touch" of GT, so take from me when I honestly say that it's much appreciated.

Believe it or not, I may be wrong, but I was proud of my T3! I'll put it up on the tube for your comments. :)

:cheers: and 👍 You guys deserve it!!

@ Bloodimayhem....see you in D4 soon! 👍

Don't think I caught you Dan......Man I'm all civic'ed out dude. As for your props to the leaders that we all follow every week in every car at every track......Ditto. I make it a point every week to throw my gratitude at the same guys. Always will.....because even though I'm not runnin with em they are the reason I run wherever I'm at. Thanks guys, and thanks DDiamond for lettin me fill up your rearview mirror all week.

Oh no, Reflex Spice can be cool, this is Maziora Trapezium, whose designer was a sewage worker.
:lol: Good one.

Last splits:
Nice splits mate 👍

Glad I had my last run - found that 0.1 I was looking for in T2 but lost 0.1 from my best T1. Decent T3 on this lap though. I also dipped into the 28.5's in T2 for the first time but I could spend another week trying to sew it all together... so submitting with these splits:

T1: 22.677
T2: 28.623

Best of luck guys. :cheers:

:nervous:

Submitted with splits:

Very happy with that T2 and the fact I reached my goal time for once. :D

MadMax

Submitted with splits on the board. Not happy (could've done a better T3). Also spent 2 straight hours restarting after the second turn in T1 because for some stupid reason I couldn't drop below a .800. 🤬
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well done Chuck, just squeezed out that bit extra in T3 to get ahead of Seken. Still good job by Seken and Mignun as well for podium position. Wow I really lost a bit in T2 there but was not willing to submit an unsure lap.

As usual Dan and Zoky at Warp 9 but with Paulie closely following in Warp 8.

Final big hats off to Plato for sharing a tune that I assume probably 85% of everyone used in some form or another. Thanks for sharing. Nice to see some more skills guys coming into WRS, although not allowed to post his time because not submitted would be curious to know where Spud sat in the rankings. Bit curious at the name though, fast at peeling potatoes? :sly:

Well done Chuck, just squeezed out that bit extra in T3 to get ahead of Seken. Still good job by Seken and Mignun as well for podium position. Wow I really lost a bit in T2 there but was not willing to submit an unsure lap.

As usual Dan and Zoky at Warp 9 but with Paulie closely following in Warp 8.

Final big hats off to Plato for sharing a tune that I assume probably 85% of everyone used in some form or another. Thanks for sharing. Nice to see some more skills guys coming into WRS, although not allowed to post his time because not submitted would be curious to know where Spud sat in the rankings. Bit curious at the name though, fast at peeling potatoes? :sly:

He ran a 1'18.840, but also had a .655 but later found it to be dirty

It's actually Spud you need to thank for tune

Final big hats off to Plato for sharing a tune that I assume probably 85% of everyone used in some form or another.

👍 A modified version of it - the week would've been a complete write-off without that as a base. Thanks mate. :cheers:

I'm saving my "Well done"s for the official results thread. :cheers:

Great week everyone. I love to hate this car. :dopey:

Last edited:
Well done Chuck, just squeezed out that bit extra in T3 to get ahead of Seken. Still good job by Seken and Mignun as well for podium position.

:cheers: Damn I knew my bad T3 would come back to bite me...great race!

As punishment for my civic being stupid:

ZMMux.jpg

Yes I did run that hideous color combo all week

How do you guys know the times??
Results not posted yet?

Or you just knew from back channel chats?

Not as good a T3 comeback as I hoped, but decent.
👍 Your T3 was better than mine.
Still grumpy about the deletion of my lap .040 faster than this, dunno if it would have helped.

Last edited:
Well done Dan and Zoky, huge efforts in T3 that totally bewilder me.👍 The Div.1 guys came home strong in the final sector.

Well done Dan and Zoky, huge efforts in T3 that totally bewilder me.👍 The Div.1 guys came home strong in the final sector.

Vagabond I would have tied you, nice run. 👍

The T2 in my submitted lap was a 51.409, which would put me 14th on the board!

Amazing how close the results are :eek:. Makes me really wish I did put in that extra hour to find that missing tenth :lol:

Brilliant job to those that did find it though 👍, Will post up a proper congrats once the results thread is up :cheers:

Thanks!! I thought they'd put up a thread.. Nice work DD - kept me from my customary 4th! Maybe I'll get it back this week...if I can find enough time!

Vagabond I would have tied you, nice run. 👍

Yeah I clearly had a very poor showing at T3, I had lost a tenth on my previous best lap in T3 but even then there was another 2 tenths in it by the looks of things.

Yeah I clearly had a very poor showing at T3, I had lost a tenth on my previous best lap in T3 but even then there was another 2 tenths in it by the looks of things.
That's aliens for ya. Looks like you're almost there.

Cheers on a great race, may aswell post up a reply here as not sure how long the results will be posted up. Such low 18 times from Zoky and myself would not have been achieved if it weren't for the excellent setup Plato created and kindly shared with us, thanks mate;)

I was thankful that at least some of my setup stuff was semi useful, generally I do suck majorly in Gtmode:crazy:

Congrats to all those who dipped under the 1'19 mark:tup: Especially Mignun;

Video replay doesn't have any sound.

Attachments

• WrsWeek15-DHolland-1'18.282.zip
    221.5 KB · Views: 16
Back