GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 55 : Classic Revival

• Thread starter EDK
  • 302 comments
munch2112
Might be an idea. Could be a bad install.

I normally get an hour or so in before the missus gets home from work, but it's her day off today so haven't got a chance! :(

Must of been the install and there was a update since as well :dopey:

Better through the final sector, and slightly better splits. Made 0.2s at the line:

T1 27.753
T2 17.551

New splits. Getting a bit addicted to this weeks WRS great combo

Amazing, already 34 people with splits at the start of the week :gtpflag:

Not going on this one, a week off as i´m not fond of walls :dunce: so good luck to all.

Foam week again Chuck? :sly:

After 20 minutes. Too many walls here..

Ok well I am off tonight so once the Wife and kids are tucked in, I will be flogging my Mini around this pinball course.

Its funny as my supervisor drives a Mini and I always give him hell for it. Oh well ha ha

This thing is actually pretty fun

Justin

Another 30 or so laps turned...

Unfortunately the last sector wasn't amazing, but still a large improvement :D

Reallocated .010 in the first two sectors (same T1+T2 time as before), but cleaned up the last sector. Probably not going to work on it much more, I'm definitely plateauing.

Foam week again Chuck? :sly:

:) Yup. I usually do O.K. driving on city tracks. And I'm usually better in FF cars. Also, I love driving the Mini and know the track pretty well. All things considered, I should be able to make a run for my weekly goal. [Division podium/Top ten overall] But there are a lot of fast drivers behind me, and I expect it to heat up as the week wears on. :nervous:

Lucky for me there is a snowstorm heading this way today, so I'll have some time. I need to get that last corner down better. I know I'm leaving a tenth or more in the final sector, so that will be my concentration today. I'm going to need to keep my sectors times fast though if I'm going to have a chance, so right now I'm debating which ghost to chase.
studying.gif

Enjoy your week off, Joao! :cheers:

Racing On! :gtpflag:

YEAH BABY!!!
cheesy.gif

T1: 27.535
T2: 17.295

This lap has 5 or 6 places where I am 2-4 inches from the wall, but that's all I need!!! :sly:

My best t1 so far is .484, and I think I can get another one. But my final sector is my best so far by almost a tenth, and that will be the key to making any more improvements in my overall time. Still, I'm pretty satisfied and would be happy to submit this lap if I had to.
icon_mrgreen.gif

I don't know if I have anything left to go after the leaders. Only time will tell!!! :dopey:

Racing On!!! :)

Latest Posts

Back