• Track: Original > High Speed Ring
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: France > Citroen
  • Model: GT by Citroen

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 486 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1450 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sports Hard (S1's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, painted tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete.

Steward's Comments:
This car is a much better drive then the original car that's electric powered with no gearing. Don't let the S1 tires scare you off, the car has loads of downforce to aid with lower grip levels.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1, T2, and T3 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

HighSpeedRing_1-1.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 59 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-)

Time: 1'10.100

• Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, April 2nd 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

HighSpeedRing_3-1.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely in on this one. I wonder if I can pull off the high line through turn 2 like I did with the CT230R.

Man I was going slide crazy waiting for something to change......... Weeeee (or should I say "We We") Thankz Kevin 👍 A person can only take so much ice racing :lol:

Hoping I can find enough time to get some seat time for this one... Looks like fun.

I would love to have a go, but I'm pretty short on spare time, and this is one of the least DS3-friendly tracks in the game for time trialling. It just frustrates the 🤬 out of me when I do what feels like a near perfect sector, and find myself .5 down on guys I normally compete with.
Good luck all.

I like this car and track much better. Lots of traction in the turns.

This will be good fun with the wheel in the new division! Here goes.

Little wiggle in that lap, and definitely NOT smooth. Lots to be found in this one.

Yes welcome to Division 4 Btcanon!

My 1st try, I think I will try the red one next, maybe it will be faster! :P

Having some minor withdrawals so I thought I'd give this an early try.

Just about 5 laps in and no where near what this car can really do this baby is incredibly fast, crazy crazy fast! Wow is all I can say what a cool combo!

Wait I realised I got the wrong tires on but boy if you want a funner than heck joy ride try the racing hards man!:lol:

Edit: forget what i said its not like i describe at all on sport hards. Its...well try yourself if you like and see for yourself.

Last edited:
Well I think it's about time I got back to racing, it's been a while, a few months at least. I'll give this one a go either later on today or tomorrow and see how rusty I am.:)

Well I think it's about time I got back to racing, it's been a while, a few months at least. I'll give this one a go either later on today or tomorrow and see how rusty I am.:)

Welcome back Ash I thought about you when I was doing the chicane at HSR earlier because I remember how identically we took it on our replays in the video Speedy made of the HKS at HSR week.

Im going to find it hard to get into this one its seems so similiar to that week. Im glad your back and Ill try it again at least once see if I can find some fighting spirit. haha

Now if I could just get the right lines.

Last edited:
You should try out GTP_orsche's suggestion on that:)

Oh, I am.👍 Then I dick it up. :dunce:

Got a whole week to work on it though, and still working with a broken wheel. I think that we could just be looking at a couple of seconds separating the whole leader board this week.

Just about 5 laps in and no where near what this car can really do this baby is incredibly fast, crazy crazy fast! Wow is all I can say what a cool combo!

Wait I realised I got the wrong tires on but boy if you want a funner than heck joy ride try the racing hards man!:lol:

Edit: forget what i said its not like i describe at all on sport hards. Its...well try yourself if you like and see for yourself.

There has to be a certain degree of difficulty in these events.

I drove the car on S3's, and I found it to be way too easy.

With all the downforce this car has, even in stock form, the tire choice is a bit decptive. It probably has grip at or beyond a car with the same power/weight ratio on S3's.

I know the Alfa was tough, so I didn't post when people complained about the grip. That was the intent.

But my intent here was to give everyone some grip, and a break after a couple of difficult combos in a row.

Your experience with the pad might be different than mine with a wheel, but 90% or more of the drivers are using wheels, I mange to the majority.

Had a quick bash at this, I love HSR so I'll deffo race this week.

First 20 minutes' worth of splits:

Last edited:

Getting into my groove...Last time I did that, I finished 1st place of the division above me! Look out Div 3!:sly:

Back