GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 68 : Tsukubee Doo

• Thread starter Hydro
  • 143 comments
I don't see any splits from you on the board...

I should have some splits up on the board Thursday or Friday - going to focus on the online race in the Clio today and tomorrow.

I love the S2000 as well - I did some practice last night and my second or third lap was one of those where you have that "Hand of God" final sector and no matter how far ahead you get by T2 that ghost always chases you down and wins! Going to let things settle down, pray some more, and hope to pair 2 really good sectors with another "Hand of God" final sector. :lol:

Trying to learn how to bumper-cam drive!
racew.gif

Last edited:
Quote: "Hydro
No cheating of any kind - these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know."

Ha! With this combo?

I found it to be extremely relaxing. Very Zen ;)
S2000's are just so soothing....

First 9 laps. Time for 9 more!

Turn 1 and the right/left to end T2 are hard to get right

Last edited:
Just found .25 at the line and off my split :D

Isn't it just typical that when you get the second and third sector together you have the most rubbish T1.

First splits:-

I think I can still beat these but it probably won't be by much more.;)

Been quite some time since I have competed. Forgot how fun this is.

Hopefully I will find a bit more time this week and see if I can find the ever elusive 2 tenths.

Edit.. Forgot how much easier it was once you post a couple of splits :sly:

Addictive :)

Last split for the day

Last edited:
Still can't get together a decent T3 with a good split at T2 ( but what else is new ? :crazy:)

Almost null improvement at the line :yuck:

T1: 13.265
T2: 16.734

Saw a .944 but choked :ouch:

Update:-

I took nearly two tenths off my time with this lap but I'm not sure how much more I will be able to find now, probably not a lot.:sly:

Slightly better times:

Still a lot in there, but with this car I think you need god like throttle control :)
Haven´t found the perfect lap yet.

My first times (driven with crappy RGT wheel, waiting so much for G27) :crazy:

13,822 13.630
17,088 16.914

improved times with a different wheel and a lot of practice. but still no perfect lap from me :nervous: biggest improvement in sector 3!

Last edited:
:grumpy:

Went two tenths faster for the lap with TCS at 1, next lap I went 3 tenths faster again and went too wide coming up too the line, slammed on the brakes and crossed the line 0.012 faster.. :grumpy:

Can't save second fastest replay.. :(

Last edited:
Managed to beat my current splits a couple times, but by the T3 hairpin I'm all over the place. 'Tis a tricky one this week.

Good evening gentlemen. :) My first WRS event after getting my qualifier result earlier. Didn't expect to qualify as high as I did so I hope I can make a good showing for my division. I have run this 'combo' a couple of times earlier in the week in anticipation of the qualifying results and I'm glad of that now; very tricky car to keep on the limit. Fun though.

Quite a messy end to what could've been a good lap but I hope I can tidy it up later. :)

Edit: Hey, that puts me top of Division 2! Don't worry though guys, I don't think that will last. :sly:

I don't seem to have a nationality either (on the leaderboard).

Last edited:
I've only done 10 laps with this combo and not sure when I'll be able to do more as my pedals are apart while I figure out a way to better secure the potentiometers.

Woo went faster again but messed up T3 to only make .035 on the lap..

New splits are:

And I can find .3 in the last turn.

Good evening gentlemen. :) My first WRS event after getting my qualifier result earlier. Didn't expect to qualify as high as I did so I hope I can make a good showing for my division. I have run this 'combo' a couple of times earlier in the week in anticipation of the qualifying results and I'm glad of that now; very tricky car to keep on the limit. Fun though.

Quite a messy end to what could've been a good lap but I hope I can tidy it up later. :)

Edit: Hey, that puts me top of Division 2! Don't worry though guys, I don't think that will last. :sly:

I don't seem to have a nationality either (on the leaderboard).

Welcome. :cheers: Now, slow down, please. :P It's bad manners to come in and take a D2 win on your first week. :lol: 2nd or 3rd is fine though.

I know we have a Wales flag around here somewhere...ah there it is
wales.gif
. I'll see if I can get it onto the leaderboard.

This is my first as well. Not doing to great so far. It's funny that I'm the fastest amongst all my friends, but here, I'm merely mediocre. Practice makes perfect, right?? :)

*helps if i put the right times

Last edited:
Back