- Boise, ID
GT5 Week 90 : Super (GT) Suzuka
Hotlap Event in Arcade Mode Time Trial
Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Arcade Mode : Time Trial
- Track: World Circuits > Suzuka Circuit
- Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
- Make: Japan > Nissan
- Model:Calsonic Impul GT-R '08
- Power: 493 HP (Stock)
- Weight: 1100 kg (Stock)
- Transmission: Optional
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
- Tire Type: Racing Medium (R2's)
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
- Mechanical Damage: Optional
- Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)
- The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account.
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
- Tarmac and Red and White Rumbles are Track
- Nothing Else is Track
- Green surfaces next to rumble strips are not track
This is our first race car combo AND our first arcade combo at Suzuka on GT5. Yes, we've used the Calsonic a lot, this is the 4th time. But it's really the best race car available in arcade mode, and this is a much different combo than the others we have run. It reminds me a lot of my first WRS at Suzuka, nearly 5 years ago.
And the results of that one, very close for me.
Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Save best lap / ghost replay icon
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 & T2 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of Splits: 2
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 90 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
(Example-) Time: 0'49.100
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, November 12th, 2012 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification
Last edited by a moderator: