GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 90 : Super (GT) Suzuka

• Thread starter EDK
  • 144 comments
Haven't had time these last few weeks but itching to get back into the action.

Just stopped by to give props to Baron, Dennis, Frank, and Al. Also the aliens at the top.Great times 👍.

👍 Baron! :bowdown::bowdown:

That'll get Dennis out to play I suspect ;)

Hahaha, your absolutly right

Baron and Yannik they force to do another run. Nice spits, guys 👍 Haven't drive it in 5 days be cause of pratice for the WRS online event last saturday, so was abit rusty at the start. I tought this never gonna end well to day. But throughout the day i found my rhythm back. Fortunatly i had the day off today.

This will be the spilt i submit with. If i'm not gonna do a run after dinner.

Happy with my T2 but the rest could better. Just wasn't a degner day today, kept losing time there. Left a good .2xx in the track :grumpy:

Haven't had time these last few weeks but itching to get back into the action.

Just stopped by to give props to Baron, Dennis, Frank, and Al. Also the aliens at the top.Great times 👍.

Thanks

Shame we had to miss you for good competition this week. We had about the same pace at Indy.

Last edited:
Roomboter

Nice splits, I was hoping you wouldn't notice mine.

You might want to fix your t1 time, the board shows you in last place.

Just so you know dude you put up a 58.xxx and that puts you last

Can you even imagine how awful degner was :lol:

Fixed it, thanks for noticing it 👍

EDIT
Your the second one Baron :lol:

New Splits, submitting.. Made a fantastic save on s3 which looked impressive but probably dropped me a tenth or so but oh well, had enough

Submitting lap time with splits on the board and moving onto wk91 :)

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Too sick to improve submitting with splits on the board, hope I keep 4th place good luck all

Sorry guys, will not submit. The WRS weekend consumed all my time, well worth it tough, tons of fun.

Special props to Frank, you are killing it. Keep up the momentum :)
It's nice to see you improve so fast, gives me hope ;)

Too sick to improve submitting with splits on the board, hope I keep 4th place good luck all

Sorry to hear. Get well soon

Found a tiny bit. Still not completely satisfied with my lap time. But it's so hard to combine al your best splits in 1 lap. Story of my TT life :sly:

Submitted with this splits

Thanks for the awesome combo Kev 👍 keep them coming like this

Good luck everybody

Sorry to hear. Get well soon

Found a tiny bit. Still not completely satisfied with my lap time. But it's so hard to combine al your best splits in 1 lap. Story of my TT life :sly:

Submitted with this splits

Thanks for the awesome combo Kev 👍 keep them coming like this

Good luck everybody
Nice job Dennis.

You too Ron, good competition.:cheers:

These will be my final splits:
T1: 50.419
T2: 42.315
Didn't leave too much time out there.

I take back the "I expect a close finish with Wes in the results" comment :P I expect to be slaughtered now haha :sly:

Awesome T1 and overall splits Wes! Well done :cheers:

Love the track and the car just grows on ya 👍 Wish I had more time but maybe my home stretch will save me :lol:

T1: 51.571
T2: 42.872

Submitted w/ these splitz :) good luk

Last edited:
Well, submitted a very piss poor time this week, certainly isn't going to help my cause. Just couldn't get a grasp on this combo for some reason. It is what it is, time to move on to the next one. See you guys at Autumn Ring.

Mitch

That laptime is stunning Wes! I couldn't beat it with a month on this combo :scared: I knew my final chicane was sloppy but you nailed it bud... I'm in awe of that laptime, Well done! 👍

Congrats to all division winners and podium finishers alike :cheers:
Cheers
Ron.

I'm happy with my time. I didn't run the event the rest of the week, can't spend so much time doing the same thing. Let's see the autumn ring later...👍:)
Congrats to the podiums, well done.

><(((((°>°°°°

Congrats all, congrats Wes on the great time I knew someone would dip into the 54s but didn't think it was possible. Congrats to everyone that did it. great battle in d3 too, good win Frank, I had about 5 tenths that I was chasing from all my PB sectors but I didn't think I would have stung them together without staying up till the deadline so I submitted whatever I had, glad I wasn't too far off the pace.

Ill post my PB on the results thread.

I lost about 3 tenths on the last chicane :(

I have a feeling Wes found some magic in 130R as well, those 4 tenths can't all be in the last chicane. I was keeping the car in 6th with only a lift for 130R. I can't imagine that completely flat out was possible, but think about how much time you could gain by hanging onto a few miles per hour of all that speed you built up.

EDK
I have a feeling Wes found some magic in 130R as well, those 4 tenths can't all be in the last chicane. I was keeping the car in 6th with only a lift for 130R. I can't imagine that completely flat out was possible, but think about how much time you could gain by hanging onto a few miles per hour of all that speed you built up.
I managed it once completely flat out. On my best runs through there my minimum speed was 247 km/h. On my fastest lap I think it was 245 km/h. The most important part of the last sector was the braking zone before the chicane. You have to slow down so much that by braking even a fraction of a second later or earlier you can easily lose a tenth.

And thank you Ron.:cheers:
I'll save the congrats for the results thread.

I hope my handicap is good because I knew this was the time to push given the handicap gain I made last week.

Awesome lap Dennis ! You really had me at that last sector.
Can't wait to race you tomorrow. 👍

You stole my overall podium though !!! :lol:

That's a fantastic winning laptime, well done. I knew I could get into the high 55's if I had more time but 54's would never have been on my radar...lol. I'm obviously going to have to commit to more time if I'm even going to keep up to my ranking:idea:

EDK

no i mean, i took it flat out, but i clipped the rumble strip and half spun

Back