GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 90 : Super (GT) Suzuka

• Thread starter EDK
  • 144 comments
Just took another spin around here and not even close to posting a time yet. Never was very good with these cars, especially with no tuning. This one is going to take alot of work for me. Just another challenge tho and will forge ahead.

Just took another spin around here and not even close to posting a time yet. Never was very good with these cars, especially with no tuning. This one is going to take alot of work for me. Just another challenge tho and will forge ahead.

👍

First little session

Didn't feel particularly good in sector 1 at all.

I finally feel well enough to enter a race, but doesn't look as if I'm competitive enough yet.

Looking forward to my first real Division 3 battle ;) Will start my efforts on saturday, and will be able to go for it 3 days in a row 👍

In the meantime I would want to ask if it is possible to change the division marker on the leaderboard (still says div4 and we do not want to confuse people :) ) Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hm... I'll try to improve on Friday.

Edit:

Last edited:
Love the track since prologue. Not too much time today, will try again later.

Last edited:
Looking forward to my first real Division 3 battle ;) Will start my efforts on saturday, and will be able to go for it 3 days in a row 👍

In the meantime I would want to ask if it is possible to change the division marker on the leaderboard (still says div4 and we do not want to confuse people :) ) Thanks in advance.

You do show in division 3 here -

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/divisions/

I just deleted your splits in an attempt to re-fetch them and force the board to recognize your new division. But now it won't fetch the deleted splits.

Can you please post them again and we will see what happens?

Thank you Kevin, we'll give it a try

Edit ; It looks like Fetchy is not accepting them.

Last edited:

Congrats on the promotion to DIV3, well deserved!!

I added you manually, Frank, and it now shows you in D3. 👍

Slight improvement at the line. The GTR is way easier to drive than the untameable Stratos too.

Hi guys,

Been away from GT5 and sim racing in general for the last couple months.

Dealing with real life issues has occupied a lot of my time lately.

Thought I'd check out the new and improved GT5, so here's my first go at it.

A bit rusty I think, but this combo feels pretty good.

Was a couple tenths up on this lap, but lost it in the kink in the last sector.

Still hate spoon, but almost got it figured out. Had a high 42 in sector 2, but this lap is a 10th faster at the line.

We'll see if I get more on this, but opening the account:

Another 30 minutes:

T1: 50.636
T2: 42.400

This is going to be close in the results.

T1: 50.523
T2: 42.404

Last edited:
30 minute run. There's so much understeer with this car.

Think you drive it to aggressive. Don't press the throttle flat out on the exit till it's almost in a straight line. Specially in esses, don't go higher than about 80-90% throttle. A little more BB on the rear helps kicking the back out at the entry. Feels slower (specially in esses) but your gone be faster.

First splits

Seen a few .7s in the first sector and I think at one time i was on for a .6, But of course I had to throw it away by being way too aggressive at spoon corner, and even the last chicane.

Latest Posts

Back