GTP_WRS-Online Event 11: Sweeping Willow

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 127 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that man, I almost invited you to the party chat, but then remembered earlier in the week you said you wouldn't have a mic. I think the most we had was 7 in there at any given point.

I would guess @GTP_Dutchy is running the EU Friday beer room right now and that usually morphs into the NA Friday beer room in a few hours from now. :cheers: I'll send FR's out when I get on.
It is running and it is almost at morph time :cheers:

I opened a test lobby if anyone wants to join. Get some practice in with tire wear and fuel consumption.

GTP WRS Practice 011
Room ID: 0474-5985-3932-3556-5636

Edit: Closed

Last edited:
I opened a test lobby if anyone wants to join. Get some practice in with tire wear and fuel consumption.

GTP WRS Practice 011
Room ID: 0474-5985-3932-3556-5636
I think we settled on 6x fuel and 7x tires, credit to @mr_lab_rat for testing that out! :cheers: Should be a fuel-saving 2 stop vs an all-out 3 stop.

I might have a little time today to watch a bit of the WW race...I am still good to drop by and spectate?

Thanks!

Think you'll be fine as long the lobby has room would prefer you to jump in and keep me company on track though 👍
Thanks Mike...I really would love to but it is a work day and I have been up since 3am but I hope to have a little time to watch you and learn!

:cheers:

Confirmed for WW. Will only be joining at around 30min before race start. If there's still room of course.

WW open - guys in Ned's room will migrate over

0474 5989 1441 5130 1188

I just wanted to join but the session seems to be full...
You guys full already?

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back