GTP_WRS Online : Saturday Attack - Next Event TBD

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 276 comments
So all the soccer games are cancelled tomorrow... however, they scheduled an end of season party at noon pacific. Should last at least an hour so chances are I won't be back home until maybe 1:15 - 1:30 PM Pacific. When I get home I'll jump in the lounge and see what's happening... don't wait for me though if you have enough guys to start.

EDIT: Oh, I see they don't start until 2:00 PM... Good news, so unless that party goes a lot longer than expected I should be there. 👍

I think the times in the header of the table should be adjusted, as 5pm eastern is 22:00GMT, not 21... so it's either 5/2/22 or 4/1/21 (sorry Ren and Jon, don't know how that would translate into your time zone). I will try to be there either way.

EDIT: I guess Jon and Ren are sleeping right now, so we should adjust the time according to the time they were expecting.

Well, that link tells me it's at 4pm my time, not 5pm like it says in the table header. The date is wrong also, so I think it was copied from before the time change occurred in NA.

Yeah forgot to update the date there. It's fixed now.
As for time, you got me all confused now Daniel.

Just to be clear then, the SA Races start in 1 hour and 24 min. The timestamp on my post tells you your own time so it's easy to calculate. :)

Ok, so that's 4pm EST and 1pm Pacific, then. Thanks Speedy!

EDIT: after all this, turns out I can't make it :ouch:

Last edited:
So Daniel, Eastern is NY and Pacific is LA right?

It's gone a bit wrong with going into wintertime on different weeks I think.
Sorry you can't make it now.

EDIT: The Main Lounge is open!

Last edited:
Got DC'd, and having trouble getting back on. Storms last night, so having some weirdness.

I just got in the lounge... only 3 of us... if anyone wants to join in the next 10 minutes we'll do the attack races, otherwise we may switch to Monza.

OP's are updated and sign ups are open!

Note: We moved the Saturday Attack one hour later so we can follow up on the WRS Academy.

:tup:Great races guys,enjoyed these very much.

The last one was weird though,guess I shouldn't have left the room for the oil change just for the start.
Saw nine hundred every lap standing still at he S/F line,and my car handled like it was on CH tires.
Sorry if I caused any inconvience.
After the race I got a black screen,my headset didn't work apparently,and had to shut down the PS the hard way :grumpy:

Great racing again guys 👍 I'll say it again, we should just run this one every week. It definitely brings out some very close racing.

The crash on the last race with Daniel and me turned out to make a pretty intense race. I think he said he hit the grass and that's when he came across the road in front of me. I moved over to give him room but then couldn't see the bend in the track and decided to guess where the apex was - I guessed wrong :dopey: and off I went. Then there was smoke everywhere as I was going down the hill and that's when I T-boned his car.

After that it was 9 laps of us passing each other, which was a lot of fun :)

Thanks for the car again, Jon. I forgot to send it back though, I'll do it when I'm next on if that's ok.

:tup:Great races guys,enjoyed these very much.

The last one was weird though,guess I shouldn't have left the room for the oil change just for the start.
Saw nine hundred every lap standing still at he S/F line

Hopefully I didn't interfere too much with your race, I couldn't see you at all during the last one. Sounds weird seeing me stuck at the start :dunce:

Hopefully I didn't interfere too much with your race, I couldn't see you at all during the last one. Sounds weird seeing me stuck at the start :dunce:

No not at all.I made sure I was at the right side of the track at that point.
But this could also be the other way around I guess?Maybe I screwed up your race without knowing it..
There was a lap when me and Speedy went side by side at the finish line.
I saw him going straight at you,in fact I heard a big crash...
1 lap later (I think),exactly the same thing with JTV.
Pitty my system froze after the race,otherwise I could have saved the replay.

Now that would've been something. Me crashing into something I didn't see.
Weird stuff there. :confused:
GT5 keeps surprising us with something we didn't quite see yet.

Here are the unofficial results of yesterday's Attack Races.
Congrats Jon! 👍

08_12_12.png

- Once again, thanks for letting me join, even though I forgot to sign up (again, sorry for that).

I'll possibly, if anyone cares, have a working microphone next time and I'll not forget to sign up.

OP has been updated and sign ups are open!

We're sticking to the same Combo as the Academy.

The Lambo (from Recommended Garage) on Monza. :)

Last edited:
- I've signed up... I guess I'll be using the next two days, to get to learn the car...

Signed up, should be there 👍

Looking back at the past event, can't believe it was in May. That seems a lot longer.

Last edited:
Just signed for tomorrow. Looking forward to it 👍

I have tried to registered to SA and Academy but some how me info is not coming to table/image :(

The registration capture images aren't updating; Gravitron will have that fixed soon.

Back