GTP_WRS Online : Saturday Attack - Next Event TBD

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 276 comments
Registration Table is reset for next weeks sign ups in the BMW/Deep Forest Combo.

Tunes from the TT Thread are linked in the OP.

- I've signed up, for this 👍. - I thought we had the same combo, as Saturday, or was that only in the Academy?

- I've signed up, for this 👍. - I thought we had the same combo, as Saturday, or was that only in the Academy?

That was only in the Academy, normaly the SA races are based on the weekly wednesday races.

Want to join you all but I'm still waiting to get on the registry :-( That's what I get for not reading all the requirements earlier. Blast it!

That was fun :D
Anyone want to know what the bumper sticker on Speedy's car says? I got a really good view of it in both races - every lap :lol:....every....single...lap

Here are the results of yesterday. :)
23_12_12SA_zps972188ff.png

That was fun :D
Anyone want to know what the bumper sticker on Speedy's car says? I got a really good view of it in both races - every lap :lol:....every....single...lap

It was indeed a lot of fun! Had a great time.
You clearly didn't get to read the message of my bumpersticker well enough Marc.
Bumpersticker-2_zps438e74f9.png
:lol::lol::lol:

The Last-Man-Standing race we did was just hilarious. Instead of watching our tyres, we all turned out watching our fuel. Pekka saw it first the fuel was going to be the main issue so he won 'cause he changed his driving style first into 'fuel-saving-mode'. 👍

Last edited:
Even though I didn't sound like it, I had fun :cheers:.

- It still surprises me, that you didn't know about the handbrake "trick".

It was just a trick to get the car in neutral to save fuel.

Ya, Pekka's a big cheater :lol:
I had never heard of that trick before yesterday. The weird thing is that it seems like a pretty useless trick unless you are actually in a last man standing scenario :odd:

Looks like the last man standing format may have seen it's last race :( Racing tires will probably wear out before the fuel though, so maybe it has a future, just a limited one.

Speedy, I don't think we any contact besides your partial spin. That was really intense close racing :D Nice job 👍

Edit: How weird was it that I was on a NAT 1 connection but couldn't see Jon in the first race? That's a first for me... I've never had an invisible driver issue before and NAT 1 connections are supposedly immune from that nonsense. Even weirder, I could see 8 triangles on the map, but only 7 drivers were listed. A little holiday magic from the PSN 👎

I have never, ever cleared my cache. Ever :) And I have the fewest problems of any driver.
Re-entering the room fixed it, but on a NAT 1 con, it should never happen.

This was a weird one though, Jon's triangle even shows up in my replay, but his car doesn't and he's not in my results :lol:

Registrations are open for the Boxing in Daytona Attack format Races.
A Last Man Standing Race is possible here too. ;)

Looking forward to that, Chris. I'll be practicing the handbrake trick in the banking :dopey:

lol :lol:
I'd like to see you do that.
Think/hope tyres will run out sooner than fuel on this one.

EDIT:
Oh yes, as the Academy will be on Friday I'm thinking of doing this one hour earlier again.
(4:00 PM Eastern | 1:00 PM Pacfic | 21:00 GMT | Sun 07:30 AU (Adelaide))
Any objections?

I wanna sign up for the CTR2 race.. :D

Hey Dan, good to see you here! 👍

The CTR2 Race thread will go up somewhere around our Thursday evening/ Friday morning.
That race will be scheduled on Wednesday, Jan 2nd, 2013. The Attack Format Races will be on Saturday Jan 5th, 2013.

You can however take care of all the First Time Driver stuff following the steps in following quote.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

See you on track soon! :gtpflag:

I should be OK for tomorrow - but it could be complicated by family being up.

Lounge is still open, and we're waiting patiently for more people to show up ;) only 3 in lounge now.

Sorry guys, - I couldn't/can't make it this time. I hope you'll have some great races :gtpflag:.

Same here, fell asleep late afternoon, only just woke up....sorry. Hope you guys had fun. Back to Nürnburg I think :)

Registrations are open for the Attack Races in the RUF.

Saturday Jan 5, 2013 (4:00 PM Eastern | 1:00 PM Pacfic | 21:00 GMT | Sun 07:30 AU (Adelaide))

Back