GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
Registered with the Gr. 3 911, happy to come back and race against a very good friends, greetings to all. :cheers:
Hi Hector - Would be good if you could also submit for the TT, so you are reflected in the new registry. No qualifier now, 3 TT submissions would give you a permanent division placement.

Last edited:
EDK
Hi Hector - Would be good if you could also submit for the TT, so you are reflected in the new registry. No qualifer now, 3 TT submissions would givey ou a permanent division placement.
Ok, maybe i can put some practice laps, thank you for remember me. 👍

Going with a very german themed car this week, #41 for my number....

dirk.PNG

awesome yo have you onboard. Please make sure you practice enough in that weapon! :gtpflag:

Welcome, hope that you enjoy the WRS. Any questions or queries then just post in the thread and we'll do our best to help. :cheers:
I really appreciate the help guys.

I'm sure the main race, the preliminary races, the time trials and everything else related leading up to it is gonna be awesome.

I must have practiced for about 5 hours by myself in the 919 yesterday, but it was in Arcade Mode so I didn't get to burn off some rubber yet. Am looking forward to seeing how she is when the tyres are worn down for sure.

In fact I saw that a room was up yesterday but I shyed away from entering just yet :). I wasn't sure on which car to choose yet, along with a lack of practice and familiarity with the cars on that track in particular and so I decided to not look like a fool by entering so unprepared :lol:.
I think I'm okay for now so am looking forward to getting some practice time in with you guys :gtpflag:

I'm sure the main race, the preliminary races, the time trials and everything else related leading up to it is gonna be awesome.

I must have practiced for about 5 hours by myself in the 919 yesterday, but it was in Arcade Mode so I didn't get to burn off some rubber yet. Am looking forward to seeing how she is when the tyres are worn down for sure.

In fact I saw that a room was up yesterday but I shyed away from entering just yet :). I wasn't sure on which car to choose yet, along with a lack of practice and familiarity with the cars on that track in particular and so I decided to not look like a fool by entering so unprepared :lol:.
I think I'm okay for now so am looking forward to getting some practice time in with you guys :gtpflag:
Hahaha. We wont bite. Just join us next time. We're here to help eachother!

With the current tire wear race settings, tires are not the issue. You will have to figure out the pitting for fuel strategy.

Hey guys just registered with the 919 for my first ever WRS event :).

I'm really excited to be a part in this and I'll try to get more people to join.

Congratulations on the 15 years guys :cheers:

Welcome to the WRS! If you haven't already, check out the WRS TTs as well. Since you have been running in arcade mode, you are already partially there ;)

Sorry if it is covered but how do I race in the support races. I see the times but where do I find them or get involved. I registered my time trial with the bot and Pm'd those listed. I'm just not sure about this part of it. Thanks!

I'm not sure if I'm able to take part in the main race yet but I'm definitely interested, I've already ran some laps in the 919. :D I owe a lot to the WRS so it only seems right to participate on such a milestone.

When do we need to register by? I'm assuming as long as we take part in one of the support races we're good to go.

Sorry if it is covered but how do I race in the support races. I see the times but where do I find them or get involved. I registered my time trial with the bot and Pm'd those listed. I'm just not sure about this part of it. Thanks!

As far as I know... Just post which support race you plan to attend. They will post the room ID here on the thread when it opens. Our normal WRS races open an hour early for practice. I'm not sure if that is what we are doing or not. @EDK or @Gravitron can correct me if I'm wrong.

Show up when they are taking place. :)

We'll normally post some details here in the forums. You need to be registered for WRS.

I believe @GTP_Dutchy was considering making reg forms for those, but we don't always have them, even when we have races.

He can provide further details, as available.

Latest Posts

Back