GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
Wheeee. ;)

Great start procedure and awareness between classes in NA!

That 5min break is going to help.

Set by host grid due to reasons beyond my control. :P

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180228213028.png

So did you intend to not stop or did you miss your first pit? I was really surprised to see you make that small amount of fuel stretch all the way around the lap! Hybrid indeed!

In the practice room now

That was intentional. I needed to finish my third lap as it was a good one. I have done this in a practice lobby before, so I knew I was going to make it to the pits in lap 4.

That was intentional. I needed to finish my third lap as it was a good one. I have done this in a practice lobby before, so I knew I was going to make it to the pits in lap 4.

I should have done that. My 3rd was my best too. I ended up pitting tho.

Hi everyone! Two very noobish questions from me: I´ve registered to the community just recently. Never took part in a TT. Can I take part in the event or do I have to do a TT first? It lets me register for the races but maybe that doesn´t mean I´m in. Is it allowed to use individual setups for the races? :confused:

Kind of a meh race for me yesterday. Maybe being severely hungover from 3 days and nights of a conference had a little something to do with it. I did make a modest improvement to my quali time on the very last lap so not a complete waste.

Also had a little fun on the first (out) lap with @Windfire1010 sitting right on my bumper, so it became a test of whether I could hold a moderately competent lap together under pressure. I'm tempted to say that I intended all along to *let* him pass me down the straight but it's not like I really had a choice in the matter.

Hi everyone! Two very noobish questions from me: I´ve registered to the community just recently. Never took part in a TT. Can I take part in the event or do I have to do a TT first? It lets me register for the races but maybe that doesn´t mean I´m in. Is it allowed to use individual setups for the races? :confused:

Welcome! I am guessing you registered for the WRS. As far as your TT question, I will leave that one for one of the admins or mods.

So, I will answer what I can. You do have to participate in one of the support races before you can compete in the 2.4 race. This will determine which room and starting position. No setups allowed, strictly stock. Hope this helps you some :)

Welcome to the WRS, great to have you join our group.

Yes, please if you could do a TT (this weeks is a nice easy one) that will ensure that your registration is all lined up with our various databases.

@BigDawg_1281 has I think answered your other questions. If you need any further assistance please ask :cheers:

Hey folks, not been on here for a while!

I've signed up to the practice race at 1700 on Sat, I'll use the 911 RSR, hope this is all good. I cant make the main race this time though
Are you signed up with WRS? I'm not finding you in the registry.

Please see this thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt-sport-new-members-start-here.313756/

And keep in mind the main idea behind the support races is for us to get fastest laps for qualification for the 2.4hr race, so if you're there to race others closely, you may see them do what I do in these support races, and drop back on outlaps or inlaps (or hopeless laps :P) to get some clean air. Just a heads-up.

Welcome! I am guessing you registered for the WRS. As far as your TT question, I will leave that one for one of the admins or mods.

So, I will answer what I can. You do have to participate in one of the support races before you can compete in the 2.4 race. This will determine which room and starting position. No setups allowed, strictly stock. Hope this helps you some :)
Yes, that helped me a lot! Thanks for answering so quickly!:)

Welcome to the WRS, great to have you join our group.

Yes, please if you could do a TT (this weeks is a nice easy one) that will ensure that your registration is all lined up with our various databases.

@BigDawg_1281 has I think answered your other questions. If you need any further assistance please ask :cheers:
Thx a lot for your assistance! Got no further questions for now. I did the TT and hope your databases will be satisfied ;)

@mr_lab_rat @BigDawg_1281 @Nolinar wanted to see my TF lap round the ring so here's the link.

I've probably watched this 10 or 15 times by now. :lol: Thanks for the occasional english outburst!

Feels like Comfort Hards
Bad habits
FIESTA 1.3 :)
What the hell is that guy doing?!

You had a great coach and a lot of faster traffic to deal with. :eek:

Last edited:
I've probably watched this 10 or 15 times by now. :lol: Thanks for the occasional english outburst!

Feels like Comfort Hards
Bad habits
FIESTA 1.3 :)
What the hell is that guy doing?!

You had a great coach and a lot of faster traffic to deal with. :eek:

Specially that ferrari and BMW just after Kallenhard had me sweating a little bit :P

Edit:
Today the car is away for MOT. Looks like i'll be neading new brakediscs and pads:P

Back