GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
Important Notice
After comparing the feature race registration tables with the support race registration tables. we found out that there are still drivers who havent filled in the registration for the mandatory support race. If you plan on doing the feature race you must participate in atleast one of the support events aswell. So if you havent please register yourself for these events ASAP.

Also we've seen or heard drivers in the supportraces that said they're gonna participate in the feature race but havent registered.
Please do so now. We do have a maximum number of participants for this event it would be a shame if you miss out because you're to late to register. Also registrations received after the last support race finishes discard their right on their qually time and will be placed at stewards discretion.

We're not asking this to be bitchy but running these kind of events takes a lot of effort and time. If people don't register it takes us a lot more time to organize these things. That's why we're strict on these rules. besides that it's just a little effort to register what you're planning to do.

Now have some fun on track!​

:eek: DQ for me before the race starts? :boggled:

:lol: still not sure if I'll be able to join today, if not, have a good race guys ^^

I’ll be up for some practice races tonight but may not make the 2.4 hour race on Sunday (probably not to be honest) would be too late for me as I’m up early the next day.

not sure if I will make the Saturday race at noon. Depends on how quickly I get off work tomorrow. The 4pm race I should make no problem.

Guys I'm going to be an "unlikely" this afternoon. I'm about to wiggle under the kitchen sink to replace the faucet and that will render my back and neck hors de combat for at least a day. Have fun!

Support Race 4 Room A Open

0474-5961-8456-7472-4420

Support Race 4 Room B Open

0474-5961-7337-3713-9268

Here is the room split for this race. @GTP_Dutchy will host Room B.

splits_fri.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
2 questions:

have we today a 5 min mandatory at pitstop?
fastest lap today is also valid for Sunday?

Back