GTP_WRS-Online : Special IV : Group 4 LAN Style Pick and Mix - March 28/29 and April 4/5

• Thread starter EDK
  • 318 comments
Sunday's results for fun, once again.

Congrats to @PASM for the most wins and the most points overall, and to @suprajef and @SRT DK Racing for rounding out the points podium.

Wins are important, but so is running every track. @Philtaylor17 had a win, but skipped Nurburgring. And that allowed Lars to sneak onto the overall podium without an overall win. Very consistent showing by Lars, with 5 podium finishes in 6 races. He's the only driver that can say that.

upload_2020-3-31_6-43-18.png

I'm also happy to report that we once again did not have any cars repeated. Drivers who ran 6 races used 6 cars. And those who ran fewer than 6 did not repeat a car. Thanks for keeping track of this yourselves, it allows us to keep these things moving, focused on the racing. 👍

I've uploaded an image file to the second post of this thread with the race by race results.

EDK
Wins are important, but so is running every track. @Philtaylor17 had a win, but skipped Nurburgring.

It was calculated, I don't know the Nurburgring so would probably have been down the order anyway. I do need to learn it at some point. I prefer chasing the last tenths learning 150 something corners just seems so much :confused:

Congrats @PASM @suprajef @SRT DK Racing great job guys

Thanks @EDK @roamer2629 for the event and enjoyed racing with all of you :)

It was calculated, I don't know the Nurburgring so would probably have been down the order anyway. I do need to learn it at some point. I prefer chasing the last tenths learning 150 something corners just seems so much :confused:
Right, did not mean to imply that you should have run there. Likely you were hoping it was the left out track. :lol:

Nordschleife is one of those things, you have to just hammer away and learn it in sections. If you got good at the circuit experience runs, then you could probably start to string it together.

In the end, you just have to run a lot of laps there, and then it will come to you.

But it is a bit like riding a bike, once you've learned it, you can't really UN learn it.

OVERALL RESULT...............VERY IMORTANT 💡:cool:

MrRacingline ................................196
GTP_PASM.....................................187
GTP_Pokey.....................................155
Philtaylor17...................................147
GTP_Nuschel..................................114
GTP_EDK...........................................92
GTP_Gooners_17..............................85
Doc-SG..............................................51
routergod24......................................39
GTP_Sjaak.........................................36
GTP_billyjoebobx..............................30
GTP_Dutchy.......................................22
GTP_Roamer......................................21
Hobie199...........................................16
Gnome_V8...........................................6
TripleN81.............................................6
Pigpin13...............................................3
GTP_Tzracer ........................................3

Is it too late to sign up for Saturday? Kinda always wanted to do one of these.

Is it too late to sign up for Saturday? Kinda always wanted to do one of these.
I can put you down as provisional for Saturday. We are currently full, with one provisional also listed.

So you would be second in line to replace someone who cannot attend.

I suggest showing up 30 mins before race time, which is 2 pm Central. And then if at 15 mins prior the confirmed racers are not there, you can have one of their spots.

If there is a spot left for the race on saturday 4th april I would like to race with you, Nuschel told me it's great fun :)
I am running the rooms as friends only.

I tired to add you to my Friend's list, but could not find you as Schosse97 on PSN.

I suppose you may have an account setting that keeps non-friends from seeing you?

In any case, if you would be able to send me a PSN Friend Request to GTP_EDK, that should work fine.

Thanks

EDK
I can put you down as provisional for Saturday. We are currently full, with one provisional also listed.

So you would be second in line to replace someone who cannot attend.

I suggest showing up 30 mins before race time, which is 2 pm Central. And then if at 15 mins prior the confirmed racers are not there, you can have one of their spots.

Ok, will do 👍

Movie: The Return of the Dragons

Starring:

"WowIMissedWRSRacing" GTP_Sjaak @Sjaak
"HandsomYoungsterGangster" philtaylor17 @Philtaylor17
"IHypnotisYouWithMyLivery" GTP_Pasm @PASM
"LanVeteranGT3GT4GT5pGT5GT6GTSport" Doc-SG @DerDoc

Special appearance guest stars:

"OurFearlessleader" GTP_EDK @EDK
"****HappensButStillSmiling" GTP_Pokey @suprajef

And,thanks to all who participated in this roadmovie.

Please add me as provisional
Thanks, I listed you as first provisional, since your request came before the others. Glad I clarified, @Gravitron pointed out that I may have misinterpreted your reply. A common and confusing phrase in English is to say "That's OK" while meaning, "That's OK, don't worry about it".

@DTM @RACECAR You are now # 2 and 3 provisional.

That said, I am going to ask all remaining racers to confirm their entry.

I will do that via PM, so it provides an email alert. If any drop out, I will adjust accordingly and inform you here.

Back in '09 we did a little thing called SFGTP5 with @EDK @Vaxen @Jump_Ace me and many other fiends :cheers:
Found a shot of us focused on racing
DSCN4328.jpg

That's me on the left background in the gray shirt and Kev up close in the black shirt :cool:👍
Good times Y'all! :gtpflag:

Those were the days man! No kids, no commitments and I could just WRS nearly every week :lol:

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back