GTP_WRS-Online : Special V - Triple Mix Part Deux - August 2nd @ 21:00 GMT

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 177 comments
just tried the cars on track - this will be great fun! good calculation with 33lp=30min I expect the 1st to finish after 28-29 min...depending on actual car :D

public training lobby open
ID 1472 6118 3615 5258 6091
Edit: Room Crashed New ID 1472 6681 3200 9594 8409
Edit: closed

Last edited:
just love those cars so another training can be found now

ID 1472 6118 3615 5258 6112

edit: closed

really getting into these beauties good night!

Last edited:
I'll be here for about 1hr

1472-4711-0167-3386-5861

Edit: I'm done but, MeisterFetz and GTP_JTV are still there.

Last edited:
I'll be here for about 1hr

1472-4711-0167-3386-5861

Edit: I'm done but, MeisterFetz and GTP_JTV are still there.

Room will stay online for about 1 more hour but I'm AFK about 20 mins now

Finally closed now

Last edited:
A guide to Track boundaries for Red Bull Ring Short has been added to the opening post.

Track Boundaries For Red Bull Ring Short
  • Red and White rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.
  • Green cobble stones are not track.
  • The 3 yellow bump/rumbles are not track.
  • All tarmac outside the white lines at turn 1 and the final 2 turns is not track. Example:

red-bull-ring_13_small-jpg.175220

A guide to Track boundaries for Red Bull Ring Short has been added to the opening post.

Track Boundaries For Red Bull Ring Short
  • Red and White rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.
  • Green cobble stones are not track.
  • The 3 yellow bump/rumbles are not track.
  • All tarmac outside the white lines at turn 1 and the final 2 turns is not track. Example:

red-bull-ring_13_small-jpg.175220

If anyone can remember the F1 race a few rounds ago, this was even a problem for the pros. It seemed like half a dozen drivers had their times in qualifying taken away for disregarding track boundaries. They said it was easy to solve by just driving a little slower at certain corners, but try telling that to the likes of Formula 1 drivers. :lol:

The online racing rules are pretty clear about this but replay checking will be very time consuming.
It is possible to split the yellow bump in turn 1 and the last turn (by splitting I mean keeping left wheels outside and right wheels inside).
It can be good for gaining couple of tenths but it could cost you a lot more if you unsettle the car and need to back off, spin out, or get a penalty for short cutting.

Just making sure I read this correctly. The cars are only allowed to use Sports:Soft Tires. Could I ask why? These are race cars on an actual race track. Realistically, shouldn't we run these cars on Racing Tires? Obviously not the softer race tires (those are like God-mode tires and I can't stand it when people use those); just the hard ones would be just fine by me.

Just asking, not trying to change things. If there is a good reason, I'm all ears.

Just making sure I read this correctly. The cars are only allowed to use Sports:Soft Tires. Could I ask why? These are race cars on an actual race track. Realistically, shouldn't we run these cars on Racing Tires? Obviously not the softer race tires (those are like God-mode tires and I can't stand it when people use those); just the hard ones would be just fine by me.

Just asking, not trying to change things. If there is a good reason, I'm all ears.

The SS tyres are used to eliminate the need to pit :)

I understand your logic. But, have you tried the cars with sports softs? This three are grip meisters and really not an issue to drive them with SSs, and I'm using a DS3 with no TC...

REMINDER: that the triplemix will be held in private lounges and you need to accept or send a Friend Request to the host before the room is set up otherwise GT6 will not let you join.

Hosts will be decided later, but myself or @Gravitron will host one room, so feel free to send FR's to GTP_Hasslemoff and GTP_Gravitron and I will also get some sent out tonight.

Practice room open: 1472-6399-8665-9408-5317

EDIT: There is still a few left in the lounge, cheers has some fun in these cars

Last edited:
This is going to be fun I think, I was just about to say I'll participate, but I see someone already added me to the list:)

et_
This is going to be fun I think, I was just about to say I'll participate, but I see someone already added me to the list:)

You (someone) register'd on the 21/7/2013 at 09:04 am and 09:08 am (I think its GMT)

I need to practice! Room up in a sec...
edit. room up, ID: 1472-4711-0167-3381-6181

edit. Room closed.

Last edited:
Back