GTP_WRS-Online : Special V - Triple Mix Part Deux - August 2nd @ 21:00 GMT

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 177 comments
I wouldn't mind going to B if Joe wants some company. Me and Strop run similar pace and Meister Fetz is the dark horse as this is his home track.
OK, feel free to join B, but if you go there and win it's not going to look good.

Tried Room A just to see if it would let me join either room, but alas it would not let me in there. Both get the Room is Full message.

Tried Room A just to see if it would let me join either room, but alas it would not let me in there. Both get the Room is Full message.

Restart your PS3, clear cache and reset router then try and rejoin Joe is making a new room for B to help.

Serious fun.

And I just realized I forgot to save the other two replays.

Last edited:
Great fun, very enjoyable.

Sorry I couldn't make the final race, but the 2 races I attended were excellent.

@Gravitron - The final lap incident was completely my fault. I span on the grass. That's why I let you through again at the finish line :)

thanks guys, that was tons of fun for my first race, 3 last place finishes...sweet. Really though, learned a number of new lines and lots of things to work on.

Can I comment on other race leagues in here?

If not, gotta give you guys in that race today a hand. Thanks for the help.

I forgot to save the first race in B.
I forgot to save that one to, If anyone could be so kind to pm me that one (1st replay of room B)

Great racing, Great fun, Awesome!

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

Thanks to all the guys in the B-room that was some AMAZING close racing.
Also the guys who were running at the bottom paid great attention to the blue flags.
I'm looking forward to make my race reports from this 3 races.

For now I grab a :cheers: to cool down and celebrate my victory in the last race.

Thanks to ya all again. :gtpflag:
Special thanks to @hasslemoff for this triple mix 👍

LOL.
I actually managed to keep the Lexus on the track. Had some close calls with the BRZ and ran the Impreza so hard that I nearly spun it out (and you know how glued that thing is).

that thing just felt so heavy.

Also the guys who were running at the bottom paid great attention to the blue flags.

For now I grab a :cheers: to cool down and celebrate my victory in the last race.

That was some awesome driving. Congrats!..
You don't happen to carry a tow rope in the trunk of those cars of yours do you? Maybe next time you can just pull me around for a lap or two...lol. Have a great weekend.

roy

Let me figure out how to do it and I will send you the second race. I need the first one as well.

Working on it now.

That was amazing! 2nd :gtplanet: race first podium and even taking the lead for a short time in the last. I'm just like :D:D:cool::D:P:sly::sly::sly::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
Can't wait for the results
Thanks to all!!

Last edited:
Same as exporting and attaching the best lap replay for time trials.

Ok, I missed something, Says the file is to large.

The replays are to large for GTPlanet you need to use dropbox or something similar to make them available.

EDIT: There is also a edit button instead of double posting :sly:, and a new feature for multi quotes ;)

Ah, ok. I'll wait for somebody to post it.

Just had to run to a hardware store to get some tools. Few things I noticed on my way:
I couldn't understand why the other cars had no names floating over them.
The car felt heavy (1500kg).
All the curbs were too tall to drive over them.

Still probably made the fastest lap to the store and back :)

Lap 30 of 34. Battle for the lead. Meister Fetz, Roesza_GT, mr_lab_rat, Roamer.

lap30.jpg

Back