GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
EDK
So, you want 6 lap stints for the GT cars?
No how did you summarise that no. Lol
Could lower the fuel rate by one ?
Ok yes i didn't factor in the multi class

Reactions: EDK
No how did you summarise that no. Lol
Could lower the fuel rate by one ?
Ok yes i didn't factor in the multi class
Yeah, I had the same comment on GT stint length when we were testing through this, but LMP cars can make it so much further, especially with the adjustment for the pace differential.

I think it just forces some fuel strategy in GT, which is not a bad thing.

EDK
I think it just forces some fuel strategy in GT, which is not a bad thing.
Great so a crash course on fuel saving is not gonna help me work out what some of you are accustomed to already , if someone else works out if flat out is quicker or slower than fuel saving let me know lol

Great so a crash course on fuel saving is not gonna help me work out what some of you are accustomed to already , if someone else works out if flat out is quicker or slower than fuel saving let me know lol
It's more what's fast for you. If you can drive flat out consistently, great. If you can drive consistently while short shifting or setting a low map to fuel save, great.

I've not run one of these for a long time either, so it's more about testing and trusting what's best for your style.

Seats are filling up fast. Let me know if I made it at least one of the races.
You made both, your time stamp of your signup is what counts. not our shoddy admin work. :)

I added you in, and I will have to let one driver on the second week know he is now provisional based on his signup time.

I need to get some practice in the Genesis for Saturday.. Only tried 1 session in the TS050 early in the week :dopey:👍

Just don't forget to wave as you lap me in the race haha :lol:
Would be good if you could qualify also. we should have good coverage with some overlap tonight and tomorrow night. @PASM plans to cover EU times, and I will cover NA. And you can fit in where you'd like.

EDK
Qualifying Deadline

Both Classes

Saturday, April 25th | 8:59 PM Pacific | 11:59 PM Eastern | 3:59 AM GMT | Local
EDK
Qualifying

Drivers can attempt to qualify for either class (or both). Qualifying will take place during the week prior to the race event (see windows below). Standard WRS track rules are in effect during these Qualifying hotlaps and any infractions will be penalized a minimum of 2 seconds per incident unless it is beyond a reasonable doubt that the "infraction" had a negative impact on the lap time. Each driver can attempt qualifying for a class only once (one shot per class).

Qualification times will not be published until the qualification window closes. Drivers are allowed to share their own quali times via PM or other private communications and others can observe their runs with permission from the driver, but qualification lap times or any information that could be used to derive quali lap times should not be posted/discussed in the thread.

Qualifying Race Procedure
  1. A race steward will set up the lounge to the proper specs for the class.
  2. The driver will be given an out lap and a single hot lap in free run for a final warm up if desired (Drivers should come to the session already warmed up and prepared).
  3. After the completion of the practice hot lap the race timer will be started.
  4. The qualifying steward and any other observers will monitor the race live to validate the run and save a replay in case of any protest.
  5. The qualifying races will consist of 5 laps: 1 un-timed out-lap + 3 timed hot-laps + 1 un-timed in-lap.
  6. When the driver finishes the final hot lap he should slow down and park on track before finishing the in-lap.
  7. Lap times and any infractions will be noted and announced by the steward. For this event the fastest hot lap must be verified offline via replay before the time is official.
  8. When the driver and steward are in agreement on the recorded net lap times the driver can exit the track.
Qualifying Time
  1. The driver's single best hot lap will determine his starting position on the grid.
  2. Any driver in either class that demonstrates in qualification or practice sessions that he cannot keep the car in control and on the track consistently or maintain a reasonable pace will not be allowed to participate in the enduro race. The stewards and event organizers will make that call if it is deemed necessary.
Miscellaneous
  • Any disagreement over infractions will be handled via replay review.
  • If a driver disconnects before finishing his first hot lap he can return to re-run a qualifying race.
  • Any lap completed (and time noted by steward) prior to DC will be counted and the lap count reduced for the 2nd attempt.
  • A driver will not be allowed to rerun a qualification lap if he DCs after damage occurs to the car in the lap, but he can rerun subsequent laps.
Qualifying Window
  • April 20 - April 25 4 AM GMT

Just a friendly reminder to all people who signed up, that the qualifying deadline is approaching. See quoted post for the details on the qualifying procedure and deadline.

I will be covering EU timeslots this late this evening, between 20:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT and tomorrow between 17:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.

@EDK will cover tomorrow between 22:00 GMT and 04:00 GMT.

Feature Race 1 - Enduro
  1. GTP_PASM (@PASM) - LMP
  2. GTP_EDK (@EDK) - GT
  3. Hobie199 (@Hobie199) - GT
  4. Gnome_V8 (@oldguy58) - LMP
  5. richroo (@richroo) - GT
  6. mattcharter (@mattcharter) - GT
  7. GTP_RikWrx (@Rikson) - GT
  8. jammy21 (@jammy21) - LMP
  9. I__Like_Oranges (@Mini Stiggy) - LMP
  10. Mysteron71 (@Mr P) - GT
  11. routergod24 (@routergod24) - GT
  12. GTP_RACECAR (@RACECAR) - LMP
  13. Philtaylor17 (@Philtaylor17) - GT
  14. MrRacingLine (@SRT DK Racing) - LMP
  15. KRDRacing (@KRDracing) - LMP
  16. GTP_Allibubba99 (@Allibubba99) - LMP
  17. GTP_tzracer (@tzracer) - LMP (Provisional)
  18. (Provisional)
  19. (Provisional)
  20. (Provisional)
  21. (Provisional)

Feature Race 2 - Enduro

2. GTP_EDK (@EDK) - GT
  3. GTP_Dutchy (@GTP_Dutchy) - LMP
  4. TripleN81 (@TripleN81) - LMP
  5. Philtaylor17 (@Philtaylor17) - GT
  6. Hobie199 (@Hobie199) - GT
  7. Si_berian_tiger (@si_berian_tiger)
  8. oink83 (@oink83) - GT
  9. Gnome_V8 (@oldguy58) - LMP
  10. richroo (@richroo) - GT
  11. mattcharter (@mattcharter) - GT
  12. GTP_RikWrx (@Rikson) - LMP
  13. jammy21 (@jammy21) - LMP
  14. I__Like_Oranges (@Mini Stiggy) - LMP
  15. Mysteron71 (@Mr P) - LMP
  16. routergod24 (@routergod24) - GT
  17. nolinar (@Nolinar) (Provisional)
  18. MrRacingLine (@SRT DK Racing) - GT (Provisional)
  19. (Provisional)
  20. (Provisional)
  21. (Provisional)

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder to all people who signed up, that the qualifying deadline is approaching. See quoted post for the details on the qualifying procedure and deadline.

I will be covering EU timeslots this late this evening, between 20:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT and tomorrow between 17:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.

@EDK will cover tomorrow between 22:00 GMT and 04:00 GMT.

Feature Race 1 - Enduro
  2. GTP_EDK (@EDK) - GT
  3. Hobie199 (@Hobie199) - GT
  4. Gnome_V8 (@oldguy58) - LMP
  5. richroo (@richroo) - GT
  6. mattcharter (@mattcharter) - GT
  7. GTP_RikWrx (@Rikson) - GT
  8. jammy21 (@jammy21) - LMP
  9. I__Like_Oranges (@Mini Stiggy) - LMP
  10. Mysteron71 (@Mr P) - GT
  11. routergod24 (@routergod24) - GT
  12. GTP_RACECAR (@RACECAR) - LMP
  13. Philtaylor17 (@Philtaylor17) - GT
  14. MrRacingLine (@SRT DK Racing) - LMP
  15. KRDRacing (@KRDracing) - LMP
  16. GTP_Allibubba99 (@Allibubba99) - LMP
  17. GTP_tzracer (@tzracer) - LMP (Provisional)
  18. (Provisional)
  19. (Provisional)
  20. (Provisional)
  21. (Provisional)

Feature Race 2 - Enduro

2. GTP_EDK (@EDK) - GT
  3. GTP_Dutchy (@GTP_Dutchy) - LMP
  4. TripleN81 (@TripleN81) - LMP
  5. Philtaylor17 (@Philtaylor17) - GT
  6. Hobie199 (@Hobie199) - GT
  7. Si_berian_tiger (@si_berian_tiger)
  8. oink83 (@oink83) - GT
  9. Gnome_V8 (@oldguy58) - LMP
  10. richroo (@richroo) - GT
  11. mattcharter (@mattcharter) - GT
  12. GTP_RikWrx (@Rikson) - LMP
  13. jammy21 (@jammy21) - LMP
  14. I__Like_Oranges (@Mini Stiggy) - LMP
  15. Mysteron71 (@Mr P) - LMP
  16. routergod24 (@routergod24) - GT
  17. nolinar (@Nolinar) (Provisional)
  18. MrRacingLine (@SRT DK Racing) - GT (Provisional)
  19. (Provisional)
  20. (Provisional)
  21. (Provisional)

hi can i sign up for 20 gmt to night?

First car ready for team FOM Racing @TripleN81

Attachments

• A184DB31-CA25-47B0-A1D7-4456CD7315B0.png
    A184DB31-CA25-47B0-A1D7-4456CD7315B0.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 14
Yes

Everyone, don't forget there's an update to download, so take that into account when joining for qualifying.

Good reminder this above! 👍 I am currently installing it now and only 30% in after 10 minutes.. so get it done an hour before your qualifier to be safe guys ;)

Practice/qualifying lobby open. I will be away from time to time. Best you send a message on PSN or try a while later.

0475-4362-4457-4116-3588

EDK
If you are trying hard to make it 8 and 8, have a look at my PM I just sent. Let's wait to see who confirms and qualifies.

I just want to drive the LMP as I know the car on the track and iam to lazy to learn driving the other car

Reactions: EDK
Back