GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
Practice/quali lobby open for business. Message me on PSN if not responsive.

Edit: new lobby, see below

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
Practice/quali lobby open for business. Message me on PSN if not responsive.

0475-4362-8231-4465-1844
My game won't allow me to join using the room ID option. How else can I join?

My game won't allow me to join using the room ID option. How else can I join?
Restart the game. And select rooms with friends only. If PASM is not on your friends list, that's the problem. Add GTP_PASM.

Managed to get in after the lobby was re-made. On race day I'll make sure I'm ready right on the buzzer maybe so just in case the lobby doesn't appear to me it can be remade before anyone joins? Anyway cross that bridge later. Thanks for the Quali PASM.

Given there's some Provisional spaces for tomorrow, I'm happy to race so can fill in, in case someone can't make it.

Had an issue with my t3pa throttle pedal cutting off intermittently. Opened it up and swapped throttle with clutch pedal. surprisingly both pedals are working now. Not sure how but i am glad I was able to fix it before qualifying especially since i can’t find any thrustmaster pedals on amazon at the moment.

Race day tomorrow! :dopey: looking foward to being on track with you all :)
Screenshot_20200424-231741_GT Sport.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-231757_GT Sport.jpg

How many laps do we run when we show up?

Question: OP said for cource settings as:
  • Time: default
Yesterday PASM run quali at 13.00 Fine weather. Was that default? I used 9:00 setting. What is used in race?

Question: OP said for cource settings as:
  • Time: default
Yesterday PASM run quali at 13.00 Fine weather. Was that default? I used 9:00 setting. What is used in race?
Good Morning. I think it will be fine weather tomorrow, but @PASM has final answer.

Good evening @EDK By the way noticed this also at OP: "At the race start time we will begin regulation checks. You will be called by name to enter the lounge with the Gr. 4 drivers entering first in starting order and then Gr. 3 cars after regs are updated. Do not enter the course until your name is called and do not exit to the lobby once you are entered."
I think there something to fix :)

Good evening @EDK By the way noticed this also at OP: "At the race start time we will begin regulation checks. You will be called by name to enter the lounge with the Gr. 4 drivers entering first in starting order and then Gr. 3 cars after regs are updated. Do not enter the course until your name is called and do not exit to the lobby once you are entered."
I think there something to fix :)
Yeah, will be gr 3 then gr. 1. Thanks.

Back