GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
My internet is going off and on like hell.. is it the PSN or just my router? It's doing my head in :P

Edit... It's defo the GT servers as I see people online when I close GT and my PC is having no issues connecting here! what a bummer looks like it will have to be tomorrow night 👍

My internet is going off and on like hell.. is it the PSN or just my router? It's doing my head in :P

Edit... It's defo the GT servers as I see people online when I close GT and my PC is having no issues connecting here! what a bummer looks like it will have to be tomorrow night 👍
I've been having issues with all of PSN lately. Both in games and with chat parties. Hopefully it doesnt cause any problems Saturday.

I've been having issues with all of PSN lately. Both in games and with chat parties. Hopefully it doesnt cause any problems Saturday.
We sort of went through this on the first Saturday of Gr. 4 LAN, but we were able to race. We had to postpone for a bit, and the folks with the worst internet could not race. But we ran.

Big thanks to @PASM for the long qualifying session, sorry about arriving near the end of the session.

Left a nice 0.2/0.3 shaped gap for people to fill :lol:

On my best lap decided to make the classic mistake of losing a small amount of time in one turn and getting greedy in another to try and make up for it 🤬

Good job its a 2 hour race :lol: best of luck everyone qualifying tomorrow :cheers:

NA qualifying lobby is open. If I am not on your friends list, add me. It's friends only. I will be on for up to 3.5 hours, but please let me know if you plan to come.

Are you still on? Been abit busy today, but I'll try to jump in.

Reactions: EDK
EDK
Yes, but will also be here tomorrow your choice.

Ok then, I will try tomarrow. School work has been piling up and finals is around the corner so time is getting abit more tighter for me.

Ok then, I will try tomarrow. School work has been piling up and finals is around the corner so time is getting abit more tighter for me.
Ok, see you then. I should be on from around 6-10 Central. Set a time if it works.

Team FOM racing ready for racing in the endurance race you will se both cars next saturday on the track @TripleN81

Attachments

• 35239097-9BF6-47FF-B74E-07368A7D4481.png
    35239097-9BF6-47FF-B74E-07368A7D4481.png
    103 KB · Views: 12
@EDK I'll qualify whenever you get online.
Ok. I may be on for a bit to qualify and observe PASM, and then back off for a bit. Plan would be to be on to qualify others from 5:30 local time on, so 6:30 for you.

Does it make sense for me, to join todays Qualy-Session ?
Yes, please qualify. We are prioritizing qualified drivers. As it stands, you are the second provisional, tzracer is also provisional and already qualified.

If a confirmed driver fails to qualify, we will give a qualified reserve their spot. We want to observe driving and be sure folks can handle the car and track.

It seems like a few folks have something come up just about every time we have an event, so I would not be surprised if you both got a shot to race.

EDIT - PASM is hosting the EU qualifying, and I am handling NA. He should be on this evening for your time zone.

Sorry guys due to garbage internet I am pulling out from both events :( Someone feel free to take my spot and enjoy some great racing :cheers:

Cyas around guys 👍
Placing you as provisional and upgrading @tzracer to confirmed.

Back