GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
Just to check @EDK, do we need to pre qualify again or did last weeks window cover both events?
Your qualification is for both weekends.

We have at least one unqualified driver signed up for this week, unqualified drivers will start at the back of their class. If we have multiple, we will order based on division. If that doesn't work, we will break out my LAN randomizer. ;)

EDK
Your qualification is for both weekends.

We have at least one unqualified driver signed up for this week, unqualified drivers will start at the back of their class. If we have multiple, we will order based on division. If that doesn't work, we will break out my LAN randomizer. ;)

Great - thanks!

As long as it doesn't include a "next track nurburgring" option that randomizer needs breaking out again :D :lol:

1500-hp-koenigsegg-regera-demonstrates-gearbox-less-burnout-like-a-nasty-hybrid-110222_1.jpg

Trying to start the Audi up the Interlagos hill with TC on 0

Don't know what went wrong there, I found the times in the results when I looked just now.

Edit: needed correction

Last edited:
full

Feature Race 1 - Enduro

Race1.PNG

Aaand the results are in! Many congratulations to @Mini Stiggy to take overall victory and class win in LMP. That was a well executed race. Congratulations to @KRDracing rounding out the podium, with myself in second place.

Congratulations to @Philtaylor17 for his win in GT, @DerDoc and @Rikson for finishing second and third respectively.

Of course a hearty well done to all finishers! I think we can all agree we had a cracking race. There is something about a good multi-class race. In general everyone behaved very well on track. The start was probably the most surprising, with many driver being caught out by the cold tires. You really had to tiptoe around the first corners, even the first lap.

Also, apart from a tiny time penalty of 8 seconds added to @DerDoc's race time, all simulated driver changes were executed correctly, so great job everyone!

The start was probably the most surprising, with many driver being caught out by the cold tires. You really had to tiptoe around the first corners, even the first lap.​

I am braking SO early for T1 tomorrow! So heads up if your behind me :lol:

Congrats @Mini Stiggy @PASM @KRDracing @DerDoc @Rikson 👍

Looking forward to being on track with everyone tomorrow - these multiclass races are really fun!

Congratulations to the podium Guys 👍

Hope i can put a spanner in there tomorrow, looking forward to rubbing mirrors ..
Catch u soon

Feature Race 2 - Enduro

Saturday, May 2, 2020

12:00 PM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern | 7:00 PM GMT | Check Local

1. GTP_PASM (@PASM) - LMP
  2. GTP_EDK (@EDK) - GT
  3. GTP_Dutchy (@GTP_Dutchy) - LMP
  4. TripleN81 (@TripleN81) - LMP
  5. Philtaylor17 (@Philtaylor17) - GT
  6. Hobie199 (@Hobie199) - GT
  7. Si_berian_tiger (@si_berian_tiger) - LMP
  8. oink83 (@oink83) - GT
  9. Gnome_V8 (@oldguy58) - LMP
  10. richroo (@richroo) - GT
  11. mattcharter (@mattcharter) - GT
  12. GTP_RikWrx (@Rikson) - LMP
  13. GTP_Jammy (@jammy21) - LMP
  14. I__Like_Oranges (@Mini Stiggy) - LMP
  15. routergod24 (@routergod24) - GT
  16. nolinar (@Nolinar) - GT
  17. MrRacingLine (@SRT DK Racing) - GT (Provisional)
  18. GTP_RACECAR (Provisional) - LMP

Not long to go until race time. The Lobby will be open in 1.5 hours from now and the race will start at 2.5 hours from now. Here is also the starting grid.

Please make sure you are familiar with the rules if you did not race last week.

Provisional drivers may join the Lobby, but will be asked to leave when the Lobby is full or at 30 minutes before race start at the latest. In case not all confirmed drivers show up 15 minutes before race start, the provisional driver(s) may join.

Beware we don't allow tire warming during the formation lap. The formation should be staggered, be aware of the side the pole sitter chooses and stagger accordingly. For the class leaders the start will be at the timing line (beep), for all others the start is when your competitor driving diagonally in front of you starts accelerating.

Good luck and have fun :gtpflag:

Feature Race 2 - Enduro - Starting grid

Grid_race2.PNG

A couple do @EDK doses!! Stream that is !

Slap me double post :banghead::bowdown:

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
Back