GTP_WRS-Online : Special VI : 2 Hour Interlagos Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 25 and May 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 300 comments
Plus the time it takes to take pic may differ so could make a difference. Change driver take 5 mins + pic save ..
Let your phone or GoPro make a video from your stop and you don't waste any time at all.
Besides I don't expect that (possible) difference to be deciding after 2 hours

Sorry, different view of this. I think the other one was trying to account for multiple lounges.

upload_2020-4-25_10-55-56.png

And GT

upload_2020-4-25_10-56-54.png

EDK
Is taking a picture hard? We will have replays, but you can save everyone some time if you do it.

It was just a question , as I wanted to be sure what was wanted , but now I wount do it so you can use a bit of time veryfying it hehe just kidding ............ I think ........

When should I join the lobby to check if there's a seat available ?
30 mins before race. We will give away seats at 15 til, if a confirmed driver does not show by then, you can race.

It was just a question , as I wanted to be sure what was wanted , but now I wount do it so you can use a bit of time veryfying it hehe just kidding ............ I think ........
Right, it was just a question. But it's the sort of question that really only has one motivation - "How do I make sure I gain every possible advantage in an effort to win?"

If you were trying to be fair and keep things simple you would instead think - "Yeah, that's a good idea to grab a screen shot of my time so people don't have to go looking for it later".

So my answer was..........blunt. Because I would rather than our efforts not be taken for granted. And I would rather our participants be focused on fair and fun first.

On my clock its quarter to 7 pm :) Thats not gmt im london

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
As I'm only a provisional participant at the moment, I didn't invest any time to think about strategies.
Since we all run only "racing hard" tires, how would a strategy look like ?
Save fuel? or save tires ? or the opposite ?
Is there something else ?

There are actually a few ways to go about it, I did some ( very rough so the accuracy is questionable ) testing, and flat out compared to fuel saving they come out pretty much identical :) so i think go with what you feel most comfortable with, i personally think absolutely flat out all race would be very mentally tiring so I am doing a little bit of saving but not extreme

Edit - thats for GT btw not LMP

There are actually a few ways to go about it, I did some ( very rough so the accuracy is questionable ) testing, and flat out compared to fuel saving they come out pretty much identical :) so i think go with what you feel most comfortable with, i personally think absolutely flat out all race would be very mentally tiring so I am doing a little bit of saving but not extreme

Edit - thats for GT btw not LMP
I had the same calculations and agree with this. Whatever is most comfortable for you.

Lobby is full now - I see Doc got in so figuring I won't be needed here?

Reactions: EDK
Great racing guys !
It was challenging to always keep an eye on the mirror
especially when a couple of Toyotas battled while overtaking.
But from my point of view everything went smooth during the 2 hours.
Again congrats to @Mini Stiggy & @Philtaylor17 for the division wins 👍

And a big Thank you to the ones in charge:
Afaik: @EDK & @PASM
for a flawless racing night (here in europe)

P2 is more than I expected (with no clue for the race strategy)
and only a couple of seconds behind Phil,
I'll sleep with a smile tonite, C U

Sorry for not joining post race @EDK , first I weirdly disconnected from the lobby (Thankfully after I saved the replay) and then my connection just dropped.

PS_Messages_20200425_230253.jpg PS_Messages_20200425_230031.jpg Took pic but ps said no .. replay shows pit crew didn't touch it till after

@PASM and @EDK thanks for organizing such and awesome event.
Great racing to all. :)

Are there tags you want us to use when sharing pit stop verification?

:cheers:
:gtpflag:
You can send them via PSN message, since they are screen captures on the PS4.

Back