GTP_WRS : Suggestions Box

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 1,032 comments
Nissan GTR GT500 Base Model at Suzuka Circuit 2014. Tuning allowed as it's an understeery boat on its stock settings.

or...

Ferrari GTO (the one you win from the Sierra events) on Sierra. That car was fun.

New combo incoming!

The Rainbow Factory

Ferrari F40

500 HP, Engine Stage 1, All weight reductions, Race Brakes, Fully Custom Transmission, Sports Medium tires, Fully Custom diff

Nurburgring 24h layout

"In the Rainbow Factory, where your fears and horrors come true, In the Rainbow Factory, where not a single soul gets through..."

This isn't an easy combo, but it's so rewarding when you get a clean lap in!

I have a suggestion you may like:

> Ford GT40 Mk.I '66 (Tuned to Le Mans 1966 spec)
> Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No chicanes)
> Full tuning.
> SS tyres.

👍

MG TF160 '03 vs Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) '02
Tracks: Deep Forest, Eiger Nordwand, Cape Ring - south, Route 5 Clubman...
Name: Small Toys for big Boys

Saleen S7 at Special Stage Route 7
Name: S7 meets SSR7

Diablo GT '00 at Nordschleife
Name: Diablo - The Ruler of the Green Hell

"Running Late for the Masquerade" - Nissan GTR Black Mask - Special Stage Route 5 Reverse
"This is an Invasion" - Ferrari GTO '84 - Circuito de la Sierra (using the same settings as the Sierra Time Rally)
"In Support of our Friends in the Lions' Den" - Audi R8 LMS ultra (standard) - Nurburgring GP/F
"Making the Right Decision" - any 2013 NASCAR Stock Car - Daytona or Indianapolis road course

Just some ideas. I really like the second and third ones personally. :)

Apolgies for the double post, but:

"Spierra" - Oullim Motors Spirra Prorotype '04 - Circuito de la Sierra (SH front tires, SS rear to prevent oversteer)

I understand that we haven't used Sierra in a while, and MR cars are the best things known to man (/sarcasm), so why not be a little punny and use the Spirra at Sierra? This car has massive oversteer on stock SH tires all-round but it handles nicely with SS tires on the rear.

Last edited:
You've now suggested 2 Sierra combos, and 1 of them is with a car that's in my top 5 for GT6. I'll give the other one a try, but I'm going in biased...all I'm saying. :P

It appears we are starting to recycle tracks (since I joined WRS) when was the last time trial at Nurburgring?

Not sure about the car but I'm always in favor of doing Sierra again.

Last edited:
Long time no compete, thought about it the other day though...

Was thinking, with many of us playing pCars, how about a GT6 vs pCars WRS time trial?

There's a few cars in both games, a few tracks as well.

I'd suggest either-

Audi R8 LMS Ultra
BMW Z4 GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG

At Bathurst or Brands Hatch GP

Please?

0c1aceb6abe64fc551810dff62ecc8c2.jpg

Track: Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Reverse

Car: RUF RGT '00
Specs:
PP:
HP:
397 (After Oil Change)
Weight: 1330KG
Tyre: SH or SM (IMHO SH will be more challenging, but it's more fun)

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, keep them coming 👍

"This is an Invasion" - Ferrari GTO '84 - Circuito de la Sierra
We had these two in the past two weeks, just in separate combo's ;)

Audi R8 LMS Ultra
BMW Z4 GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG

At Bathurst or Brands Hatch GP
I think it's time for a GT3 car in the coming weeks, but it won't be the SLS, we used that in week 23.

Track: Eiger Nordwand Short Track / Reverse
Car: RUF RGT '00
Specs:
PP:
HP:
397 (After Oil Change)
Weight: 1330KG
Tyre: SH or SM (IMHO SH will be more challenging, but it's more fun)

We already used the RGT in week 8, and the track in week 49.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, keep them coming 👍

We had these two in the past two weeks, just in separate combo's ;)

I think it's time for a GT3 car in the coming weeks, but it won't be the SLS, we used that in week 23.

We already used the RGT in week 8, and the track in week 49.
I don't understand, Monza 80's was run on week 20 and we're running it this week? :confused: I̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶1̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶?̶

Earlier today I was running random cars on random tracks and found a little gem in my eyes:

Car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Track: Grand Valley Speedway - either direction

On stock tyres (Sports soft) it handles superbly and isn't that much of a handful despite the power! :D

I don't understand, Monza 80's was run on week 20 and we're running it this week? :confused: Is it because it must be 1 year apart?

Not necessarily; however the WRS admins like to keep plenty of variety of both cars and tracks, and therefore won't go repeating a particular one for a reasonable time. For reference, weeks 1-50 of GT6 WRS had a unique track for every combo!

As for Eiger, I would guess that we'd see the forward version again before the reverse, since forward was last used back in week 24 whereas the reverse layout is much more recent :)

...take that with a grain of salt though since I can't speak for them :lol:

Earlier today I was running random cars on random tracks and found a little gem in my eyes:

Car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Track: Grand Valley Speedway - either direction

On stock tyres (Sports soft) it handles superbly and isn't that much of a handful despite the power! :D

Not necessarily; however the WRS admins like to keep plenty of variety of both cars and tracks, and therefore won't go repeating a particular one for a reasonable time. For reference, weeks 1-50 of GT6 WRS had a unique track for every combo!

As for Eiger, I would guess that we'd see the forward version again before the reverse, since forward was last used back in week 24 whereas the reverse layout is much more recent :)

...take that with a grain of salt though since I can't speak for them :lol:
I noticed there is no combo with Mid-Field Raceway / Reverse so far. I wanted to propose that with the RUF as I found it was pretty fun but since it can't be used I'm searching for another car which suits it.

Absolutely, I'm not saying there won't be a combo with Eiger Nordwand Short Reverse, but it will be somewhere down the line of tracks still to come. @Vitessekid If you find a combo for Mid-Field Reverse, I'll definitely give it a try.

Mégane Hatch
Brands Hatch GP Circuit
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy
RH Tires
518PP/377HP/955KG
No tuning (BB allowed)

I know both have been used before, but I really really love this combo. So much fun. :D

Mégane Hatch
Brands Hatch GP Circuit
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy
RH Tires
518PP/377HP/955KG
No tuning (BB allowed)

I know both have been used before, but I really really love this combo. So much fun. :D
Wasn't it used in a seasonal event?

I noticed there is no combo with Mid-Field Raceway / Reverse so far. I wanted to propose that with the RUF as I found it was pretty fun but since it can't be used I'm searching for another car which suits it.

We used the Mercedes 300SLS there for the online race when the TT was at Goodwood Hillclimb.

Back