GTP_WRS Week 07 : Mercedes SL 55 AMG @ Suzuka - East

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 133 comments
Thanks hyper I can't wait to get rid of my EX wheel and use the G25, I'm just hoping that the better wheel and pedals will improve my times!! :)

I was able to sqeeze only half a tenth more out of the big Merc.I thought more was in me but .........56:641

Oh my dear, I haven't been able to do this combo much. The last time I looked at the online leader board before yesterday I was placed number 13 and now I've dropped to number 30. :crazy:

Yesterday I put in an hour or so and was able to improve my total 3-lap time, but with a slower fastest lap than posted before:

I'll give this one another few runs now and than move on to the mountains. But I won't have much time for that one either, due to an appointment with some sunny beaches. :dopey:

Edit> a few runs later: I was able to improve my best lap time by a tenth of second, but hardly my best 3-lap combo. Anyway, I'm going to submit now with a best lap of:

Last edited:
Spent a few minutes in the Mercedes tonigt, but couldn't improve my overall time.

Time submitted

Right I sent Sphinx my PM, of my final time. I found out I wrote the wrong time. Is it possible that I can PM him again, with the correct time please ?

Yes,you can Fuzzy.

mention in the title "GTP_WRS Week 07 Submission correct time" and it is ok.

Right I sent Sphinx my PM, of my final time. I found out I wrote the wrong time. Is it possible that I can PM him again, with the correct time please ?

what time did you post to Sphinx. send it to me by PM

Last edited:
Just submitted my time.

Only about an hour session on Monday with this one.

I noticed I had not posted all week in this thread, so....

fastest lap of my three sub'd

Good luck to all.

I had another couple of tries over the week, but never beat my 56.362 or the three lap total it was part of, so that's what I submitted. Got a few laps around 56.5, but was really pushing it and couldn't hold it together for three laps. To go fast in this car there's a fine line between aggression and control, which I've not been able to reproduce very consistently. I always seemed to try too hard or not hard enough.

Back