GTP_WRS Week 1 : A Dragon's Tale (Which One is Larini?)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 490 comments
It would be nice if the live timing in the race menu worked. Kind of a pain to go into the replay to get the splits, unless of course you set a fast lap on the first try.

Some cleaning up to do, first session:

Been .2 faster at T2 a few times only to play pinball...you know where :lol:

Jerome

I'll be back! Just like this guy says..
008ea8a4e9824c0120c09f52cdb0ca32-d7s4ym3.gif
👍

I only just found out this car has 7 gears... simply because my wheel geared up twice by error haha :lol:

A couple of little tips for anyone who doesn't know already, The twisty section after T1 approach in 4th gear and when you know you have the line... gear up to 5th entering those turns and rumble ride through in 5th for a much faster exit ;) also.. enter the bus stop in 5th gear and then up again at the apex of the turn to 6th gear and carefully thread the needle for a much greater exit speed to gallop towards the last turn ;)👍

You're Welcome!
mutley.gif

:cheers:

I only just found out this car has 7 gears... simply because my wheel geared up twice by error haha :lol:

A couple of little tips for anyone who doesn't know already, The twisty section after T1 approach in 4th gear and when you know you have the line... gear up to 5th entering those turns and rumble ride through in 5th for a much faster exit ;) also.. enter the bus stop in 5th gear and then up again at the apex of the turn to 6th gear and carefully thread the needle for a much greater exit speed to gallop towards the last turn ;)👍

You're Welcome!
mutley.gif

:cheers:

Great tips buddy, thanks I'll give them a whirl. What BB are you using?

Jerome

Every time I set a new best lap time I always have one sector off by .2 - .4 sec. :banghead:
Guess I should not expect anything different after being away for over a year. Its going to be fun :confused: getting the rust off.

Yep I'm having the same problem; still can't put it together yet. Good news, is we have all week.

Jerome

BTW: I think there is another way to check your splits than to watch your replay all over again. After your session in the screen where you can start viewing your replay and save it, just go on Session Results and you will see all your laptimes. Just find the one you're looking for (usually the best, so highlighted in green) and there you'll have all of your sector times. Best sectors are also highlighted in green (can be on other laps).
I'm not at home now, I'll post a screenshot later.

But how the hell are those topguys doing such incredible splittimes? Are you all using the wrong tires? :sly:

Think I have to practice more....

cheers,
D.

For me it's lots of laps chipping away... the other guy! he's just a freak :P

I mean that in a complimentary way of course ;)

BTW: I think there is another way to check your splits than to watch your replay all over again. After your session in the screen where you can start viewing your replay and save it, just go on Session Results and you will see all your laptimes. Just find the one you're looking for (usually the best, so highlighted in green) and there you'll have all of your sector times. Best sectors are also highlighted in green (can be on other laps).
I'm not at home now, I'll post a screenshot later.
That's where I see how much time I'm still losing compared to my optimal laptime.

Back