GTP_WRS Week 10 : Gazoo Samba

• Thread starter Argon
  • 351 comments
Let's kick-off the Carnival

1:00.091

There is one goal I'd like to achieve, but i'm not sure if it is possible for a driver of my skills - would be tough, but I'll try hard (hope for more wheel (controller) time ^^)

Edit: forgot to add my ride, nothing fancy, random stuff, but I like ^^

20180130095024.jpg

20180130095009.jpg

20180130094956.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what I think about this combo, but it will probably grow on me.

First small session

Don't think I can get more out of sector 1, but definitely sector 2!

First stint at this, always find Interlagos a real struggle, I mean I like it but you know when golfers say certain holes or courses "suit their eye"? Well almost every corner doesn't suit mine :D they all feel slightly off, hopefully I'll learn as the week goes on.

Fun combo

if this is my submission the replay cuts it pretty fine at the line, but you can see the time. V. annoying.

Last edited:
First 15 laps for me. I managed to string together an ok lap but still some time left to gain.

I like the track and the car handles surprisingly well, even on SH. I think I'm gonna stack up some km on this one.

Oh: TCS 0, BB +5, and 3rd gear all the way through the infield.

1:02.146

First splits for the board after first short session ....lots of time to find as both sectors had messy entrances into key corners compromising exit speed. BB+5.

Completely new track to me - not run any laps on it or done circuit experience until today so its going to be a learning week..........relying on the excellent advice from my team mates especially @munch2112 and familiarisation sessions on circuit experience.

Great combo - car suits it and just like Suzuka I really like the flow of the track and its challenges......Interlagos is a great addition to Gran Turismo.

Also given track is new to many the no tuning approach means we can concentrate on running lots of laps which I think will be very necessary here.............

Are sports hard the default tyres for this car? Just realised I never checked the tyres on the car when I set my time and I'm not gonna be near a PS4 for a few days so it's gonna bug me till I know!

Haha! Welcome 'little' brother. :gtpflag:
Finally got you in here. You'll have plenty of fun here I'm sure.

liudMs4.gif

Thats awesome. If I recall, Small_Fryz and Large_Fryz (Dion's dad) raced together very early on in the WRS, IIRC.

We're all family here bros :cheers:

Jerome

Back