• 130 comments
First splits in months.
I really like this track.

1'10.348

This is my final answer:

T1: 29.364
T2: 54.538
T3: 1'08.847

A solid bus stop as well, just under 0.150 better at the line. Asking anything more of this combo for me would be a miracle.

All the best
Maz

This is my final answer:

T1: 29.364
T2: 54.538
T3: 1'08.847

A solid bus stop as well, just under 0.150 better at the line. Asking anything more of this combo for me would be a miracle.

All the best
Maz

2:30 am?!?!?! You really are taking this seriously Maz :lol:

2:30 am?!?!?! You really are taking this seriously Maz :lol:

:lol: you didn't seriously think Maz would ease off now he's been promoted did you?

I can't help but feel I've lost some momentum since August but I had a fun first session last night and although the time is not what I hoped for, the enjoyment was there all the same.

T1: 29.755
T2: 55.401
T3: 1'09.819

D.

Pretty slow T1, but best _clean_ lap so far... :ouch:

T1: 29.703
T2: 55.059
T3: 1'09.482

T1: 29.627
T2: 54.983
T3: 1'09.356

Still not too happy with T1, but I guess this is pretty close to what I can do 👍

Last edited:
Gave it another go tonight. Came really close to my own time but not enough to improve.

Time submitted

:nervous: waithing for tuesday morning.

Good luck all.

Time submitted....have not done this for such along time i had forgotten what to do!

Had a ton of fun on this...goodluck guy's
J90

Someone must have put a sock in the airbox while I wasn't looking because despite all the great advice and many laps putting it to use, I still can't beat a time I set early this week with a poor-looking lap :banghead: :banghead:

I hope tomorrow yields something. Good luck everyone, looks like it will be very close for the win :crazy:

Ah man I missed the deadline. Sigh. Good luck to everybody who made it, and I'll be in for the next week, as odd as it looks ;)...

edit: Oops, I haven't missed it at all! Wrong day. Thanks jwb351.

Last edited:
Just 3 quick laps. Might not be enough time to improve.

T1: 30.853
T2: 57.278
T3: 1'11.195 1'11.915

Welcome me back. :)

Last edited:
Busy last few weeks. Only had time for 5 laps or so on this one:

T1: 32.879
T2: 59.958
T3: 1'14.634

Just had a last session and submitted with these splits:

T1: 30.180
T2: 56.040
T3: 1.10.625

Hats off to my fellow div 3 drivers, some amazing splits! I didn't spend so much time on this combo but I don't think I've could have improved much!

Did a last session this morning for about 2 hours,and no improvement at all.
Bit frustrating.
Managed a 29.6 in the first sector couple of times,probably only because I ran it about a zillion times :grumpy:

I wasn't planning on giving this combo another go, but changed my mind after I saw Andy's improvement :) And boy, was I glad I did. Got a near perfect lap (for me anyway) and bettered about .8 at the line!

Still lost a bit of time in the bus-stop, but I decided not to chase it. I can probably improve on the bus-stop, but the chance of having all the other bends perfect as well is very very small...

So submitting with these splits:

T1: 29.991
T2: 55.806
T3: 1'10.344

Only had one go at this, about an hours worth but submitting anyway for posterity.

Submitted with the splits on the board. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't manage to get the hang of this combo. Daytona Road is normally my best track but not this time.

Another dismal week for me...sam a couple of 1'10.5xx, but managed to stuff the busstop every time :(

Submitting with following

T1: 30.205
T2: 56.263
T3: 1'10.864

Submitted with the splits on the board. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't manage to get the hang of this combo. Daytona Road is normally my best track but not this time.

Yeah, wait until you see my final time buddy - I wasn't going to submit but that's not very sportsmanlike so now you'll get a chance to see just how far I've fallen as of late.

Guess I'll move on to next week and if things continue to be this bad I'll talk to Kev about a demotion. :nervous:

Don't worry about it. When I came back to GT5P after nearly three months off I was also way off the pace. I'm sure you'll find some speed already this week.

Not sure what's more frustrating:

a) the amount of time spent sliding across the grass waiting to hit a barrier in order to stop (I can't be the only one?)

b) letting down those who kindly gave me such great advice, which works well, but I can't seem to make it count.

c) the fact that I've given up having failed miserably

d) that since joining WRS, the only direction I've gone is down. Should I be in Div 4?

I'm so far off the pace that Maz & CT could park up, get out and finish War & Peace before I cross the finish line.

Submitting these only as evidence that I tried. Slower even across the line, but I refuse to submit my shoddy lap.

T1 0'30.702
T2 0'56.784
T3 1'11.381

Thanks all for the help, and good luck 👍

Last edited:
Not sure what's more frustrating:

a) the amount of time spent sliding across the grass waiting to hit a barrier in order to stop (I can't be the only one?)

b) letting down those who kindly gave me such great advice, which works well, but I can't seem to make it count.

c) the fact that I've given up having failed miserably

d) that since joining WRS, the only direction I've gone is down. Should I be in Div 4?

I'm so far off the pace that Maz & CT could park up, get out and finish War & Peace before I cross the finish line.

Submitting these only as evidence that I tried. Slower even across the line, but I refuse to submit my shoddy lap.

T1 0'30.702
T2 0'56.784
T3 1'11.381

Thanks all for the help, and good luck 👍

This was far from being an easy combo. I cannot begin to tell you how much time I spent on it :lol: And you know what, I take my hat off to you for giving it a go. You stuck with it and gave it your all. I'm sure there were members who had a look and thought against it.

So well done to you sir 👍

Submitted with the splits on the board. Didn't have time for this today, but I'm happy with the final lap time anyway :)

GTP_Renesis

I'll second that well done Ren for going the distance 👍

Dont beat yourself up, some combo's just dont suit everyone but 10/10 for the times you did manage.

Phillip.

Back