:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

IMG_3587.jpg

Race Details:

• Mode: Arcade > Time Trial
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Road Course - Daytona
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2

Vehicle Specifics :

• Make: Japan > Mines
  • Model: BNR34 Skyline GT-R '06
  • Power: 591 bhp
  • Weight: 1340 kg
  • Drive Train: AWD

Race Specifics:

• All hard surfaces are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all times; No wall hitting.
  • Your run must be done while being OFF LINE
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

IMG_3573.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

IMG_3579.jpg

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • T4 Splits

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1-T3 Splits
  • Any settings discussion.

Minimal number of splits: 3
Maximum number of splits: 3

The official leaderboard can be found at
http://wrs.gtplanet.net/. Please post splits on separate lines. in order to avoid confusing the FetchBot.

IMG_3589.jpg

Viewing your Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

• All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 102 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
  • [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
  • (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
    [*]Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
    [*]The deadline is Monday October 18th 11.59pm GMT
    [*]If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_3567.jpg

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Nice combo 👍 , i was thinking about posting this combo with the R35 or R34 the other day for one of the last weeks for prologue i the Suggestions Box

Last edited:
Nice combo Kevin 👍

I guess with 24 days before launch in Europe the time has come for doing everything one last time in Prologue. I foresee not too many members will look back at this period with a huge sentiment.

This is a nice one, Kev 👍

Damn i'm on the the other side of the county today. :grumpy:

I may have participated both last week and this week were it not for my PS3. In fact, I was going to play GT5:P when I first found out it was broken.:( By the sounds of it I'll lose my Prologue save when I get a rehashed PS3 back since I didn't back it up, so I'll see you guys in GT5!👍

Darn CT, I wanted to break the ice.... but looking at your first splits I've decided to go back to the drawing board :lol:

Edit: Drat, drawing board didn't help much, so I'll post my first ones as they are (ehr, were):

T1: 29.981
T2: 55.772
T3: 1'10.264

Last edited:
Hi all,I'm new (over here that is),and like to participate.
Currently getting used to the wheel,so no threat to anyone over here I suppose :)
First session with this combo:
T1: 30.156
T2: 56.107
T3: 1'10.669

Nice combo !👍

I really like this car because of the noise. One of the better sounding cars in GT5P in my opinion. That's why I regularly drive it when I'm just doodling around in GT5P. Mind you, I ususally have slicks on it then, so trying to control it with S2's will be... intresting :sly:

Anyway, first 5 or so laps gave these splits:

T1: 30.097
T2: 56.262
T3: 1'10.945

Damn i thought it was the Skyline but it is the Mines. That will be alot harder. But stil fun, i hope. Gonna be alittle :nervous: now.

Update: Had enough of this for tonight. Very different going from week 101 to this.

T1: 29.474
T2: 54.781
T3: 1'09.139

Oh man, I never would have guessed this would be such a fantastic combo! I don't think I have a hope in hell's chance of winning this week as the Bus Stop has always been a major weakness, but this is just far too much fun to pass up on. Daytona Road infield is just lovely.

T1: 29.518
T2: 54.818
T3: 1'09.127

All the best
Maz

Oh man, I never would have guessed this would be such a fantastic combo! I don't think I have a hope in hell's chance of winning this week as the Bus Stop has always been a major weakness, but this is just far too much fun to pass up on. Daytona Road infield is just lovely.

T1: 29.518
T2: 54.818
T3: 1'09.127

All the best
Maz

It's going to be a fun week :lol:

Looking good so far Maz 👍

Currently getting used to the wheel,so no threat to anyone over here I suppose :)

Hello Eric and welcome. I'm sure if you can match your sixaxis ability you will do very well. 👍

I'm ducking this one until next weekend, I hope you all take it easy. :)

D.

This one is going to be fun :)
First clean lap

T1: 29.804
T2: 55.452
T3: 1'10.024

First run done. Not use to the car yet after running the Focus.

T1: 30.281
T2: 56.427
T3: 1'10.892

First session with this combo:
T1: 30.156
T2: 56.107
T3: 1'10.669

Welcome on GTP Rikson:D. Good to see you entering WRS any chance of Kefke joining aswell :)?

Hey Dan (now that's been a while!) and Cico.
Don't know about Kefke,maybe when he is contaminated with the virus in the beginning next month...:)He's bought a very nice seat and wheel,so we will be in a healthy father/son battle very soon I hope 👍

Improvements, but I'm not near my target yet since I'm struggling with the Bus stop.

T1: 29.839
T2: 55.735
T3: 1:10.207

Improvements, but I'm not near my target yet since I'm struggling with the Bus stop.

T1: 29.839
T2: 55.735
T3: 1:10.207

Wow that's really fast for DS3 user! I always found this car really hard to control with DS3. Tried this one earlier with DS3, lap times were 2.3sec slower than with G27... But on the other hand, I was faster at last weeks event using DS3 rather than the wheel :D

Improved splits/lap time:

T1: 29.722
T2: 55.011
T3: 1'09.526

Should be able to go faster...

Last edited:
T1: 0'29.859
T2: 0'55.755
T3: 1'10.156

Slowly slowly, catchy monkey :sly:

Phillip.

Wow that's really fast for DS3 user! I always found this car really hard to control with DS3. Tried this one earlier with DS3, lap times were 2.3sec slower than with G27... But on the other hand, I was faster at last weeks event using DS3 rather than the wheel :D

Improved splits/lap time:

T1: 29.722
T2: 55.011
T3: 1'09.526

Should be able to go faster...
This is the car I used for most of the S class races, so I'm more than comfortable with the car. Only issue is I struggle a bit around this track, so there is still some time I can take off.

tiny improvements....

T1: 29.879
T2: 55.571
T3: 1'10.062

another slight improvement....

T1: 29.786
T2: 55.378
T3: 1'09.767

Last edited:
Hey Dan (now that's been a while!) and Cico.
Don't know about Kefke,maybe when he is contaminated with the virus in the beginning next month...:)He's bought a very nice seat and wheel,so we will be in a healthy father/son battle very soon I hope 👍

Yeah I talked to him on PSN two weeks ago and he told me very nice indeed 👍. I only got a wheel :dopey:.
Should be a good battle indeed we shall see in the future :).

Should be some splits soon, now that I am finished with week 101.

Just had my first stint. This really is a handfull. Feels like an RWD, ehen you exit a corner with abit to much throttle. I really need alot off laps with this combo. Had some better spilts, specially T1. But this is what brought to the finishline.

Here are my splits

Back