GTP_WRS Week 105 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 126 comments
INCOMING! another nooobie question, sorry folks!

Can and should anyone take a stab at verifying replays? Just want to make sure I'm pulling my weight around here and would be more than happy to review PAL replays as and when I get a bit of free time

All the PAL replays have already been verified for this event though :lol: Still it might help you to watch some of them ;)

All the PAL replays have already been verified for this event though :lol: Still it might help you to watch some of them ;)

Thanks Bandit, not really answering my question though....can anyone review replays?

@Argon56

Out of the GTP_WRS Comprehensive Guide :

Do I have to view replays of the winners?

Verifying replays is actively encouraged, this is a job that non-Admins can do to help the WRS process move quicker, and make it easier for the WRS Admins.

I´m only Div5 driver and i´m trying to review every week one or two replays.
I prefer to review the easier ones, means the slower Divisions as the guys from Div 1 and 2 sometimes make it hard to judge, because they use the track until the last border.

@Argon56

Out of the GTP_WRS Comprehensive Guide :

Do I have to view replays of the winners?

Verifying replays is actively encouraged, this is a job that non-Admins can do to help the WRS process move quicker, and make it easier for the WRS Admins.

I´m only Div5 driver and i´m trying to review every week one or two replays.
I prefer to review the easier ones, means the slower Divisions as the guys from Div 1 and 2 sometimes make it hard to judge, because they use the track until the last border.

Thanks whiskyecho96, I'll try to do as much as I can from now on 👍

Here is my demotion thesis...I mean replay.:lol:

Attachments

• GTP_Crozzlow Week 105 Replay .zip
    264.8 KB · Views: 14
Yikes! Almost let this one get by me! Been so long I nearly forgot how to do it... :crazy:

Attachments

• GTP_DigitalBaka Week 105 Replay NTSC.zip
    251.8 KB · Views: 8
Apologies for being a bit late on submitting my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_orsche WRS Week 105 NTSC.rar
    248.6 KB · Views: 10
---1'23.830---GTP_orsche (Replay Needed)
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Clean lap

7---1'24.203---GTP_Rossi (Replay Needed)
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Replay is of the time submitted - clean lap, tires are correct, no fuel depletion.

Hope this is okay now.

Last edited:
Sorry just realized I had not submitted my replay yet.

Al

Attachments

• GTP_Allibubba99 WRS Week 105 Replay.zip
    251.8 KB · Views: 6
Replay is of the time submitted - clean lap, tires are correct, no fuel depletion.

Hope this is okay now.

Glad SirAlan saved the correct replay. 👍

The only thing is that Fetchy doesn't look at things inside quote tags, so he didn't pick up the green flag for GTP_Rossi above. I've manually marked it green for now.

Glad SirAlan saved the correct replay. 👍

The only thing is that Fetchy doesn't look at things inside quote tags, so he didn't pick up the green flag for GTP_Rossi above. I've manually marked it green for now.

Ah, oops didn't know that - thanks will remember that for future reference.

So looks like GTP_Tombstoneplt is last to submit, then the results of the GT-R at Fuji will come in :D

I can - another slower than D3G par for me. Having more fun with the GVS-R TT than any of the previous two I have done.

It is a steep learning curve but you should find yourself rapidly improving :) In my first TT I was only 12th overall :lol:

It is a steep learning curve but you should find yourself rapidly improving :) In my first TT I was only 12th overall :lol:

Haha that was a rain TT with a very heavy car wasn't it? But yeah it comes with time I think I was way down there couldn't catch d3 even d4 at times

My apologies, I didn't realize that I had to submit as I hadn't checked back on this forum after my somewhat dismal first TT submission.

I'm at work but just going home. I will download my replay and post in the next hour or so.

Scott

My apologies, I didn't realize that I had to submit as I hadn't checked back on this forum after my somewhat dismal first TT submission.

I'm at work but just going home. I will download my replay and post in the next hour or so.

Scott

OK, first time downloading anything from the PS3. I'm in the Saved Data Utility on the PS3 and it shows my Grand Turismo saved data file but it is not giving me the individual replays.

Do I have to save it from within the game itself or from the PS3 menus?

Sorry, but I can't seem to find the actual replay in the PS3 menu.

Scott

OK, first time downloading anything from the PS3. I'm in the Saved Data Utility on the PS3 and it shows my Grand Turismo saved data file but it is not giving me the individual replays.

Do I have to save it from within the game itself or from the PS3 menus?

Sorry, but I can't seem to find the actual replay in the PS3 menu.

Scott

So close - it's both. In replay theatre in GT5, you need to export the replay; it then will appear in the PS3's XMB menu to copy to USB.

Handy-dandy guide here.

Got it finally! Another new thing figured out. Sorry about the delay.

Scott

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL001.zip
    260.2 KB · Views: 7
I need the "Green Flag/Red Flag" text files so I can post some checked replays!

Back