GTP_WRS Week 105 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 126 comments
I need the "Green Flag/Red Flag" text files so I can post some checked replays!

Here - just copy this from my quote:

user118395pic1573412914.gif

Inserting image doesn't work for the green flag url.

Last edited:
Inserting image doesn't work for the green flag url.

Yeah you need
around the link.

Like so:

545...1573412914.gif

:lol: That failed - that link you posted is "Forbidden" patrick. (Wait I see, because of the ... in the link oops)

Meant it to be this:

17---1'25.158---GTP_b00gee60
greenflag.gif

20---1'25.814---GTP_Crozzlow
greenflag.gif

11---1'24.189---GTP_Patrick
greenflag.gif

OK, Iv'e got the Green Flag thing figured out. I have it in Note Pad as a text file and that way I can just paste it into anoter Note Pad file with the replay data and copy & paste it into the Post Quick Reply. Had to join Image Shack again.

Is Fetchy taking the night off or are my replay Verifications in error? They were submitted over two hours ago!!

It looks like you did it correct, I'll mark them green in the morning, if they are still not green by then.

greenflag.gif

I'm sorry to have to do this, but we received a request to review Crozzlow's replay and it turns out the green flag awarded is incorrect.
At 1'23 in the replay the car strikes the barrier on the left side of the track, just before the finish line:
trialmountaincircuito.jpg

Watching the replay from the trailing cam the car the car's sideways motion stops suddenly as it hits the barrier. The interior cam view confirms the hit with quite a jolt and audio to back up the call.

As a result, the green flag is overturned and the lap is dq'd.

rflagnv1.gif

I'm sorry to have to do this, but we received a request to review Crozzlow's replay and it turns out the green flag awarded is incorrect.
At 1'23 in the replay the car strikes the barrier on the left side of the track, just before the finish line:

Watching the replay from the trailing cam the car the car's sideways motion stops suddenly as it hits the barrier. The interior cam view confirms the hit with quite a jolt and audio to back up the call.

rflagnv1.gif
Sorry, I didn't catch that! I did view the replay in a couple of suspected area's tho.

No worries, just glad it's there!

Should I try to upload it again?
Al

I wouldn't bother, something about this thread specifically has caused Fetchy to stop looking at it. Since we're close to being done with all replay reviews, I'll just monitor it and sync the flags.

Downloading the 4 replays now. Will post them as I complete.

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to make sure someone saw this.

Refresh my memory on this...the last left/right before the finish. The two feet of concrete inside the red-n-whites on the left hander is NOT track, correct? I think I remember that being why I was DQ'd in the run in the MX5 TC. I want to be sure cuz I don't wanna hand out bad news. :(

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to make sure someone saw this.

Refresh my memory on this...the last left/right before the finish. The two feet of concrete inside the red-n-whites on the left hander is NOT track, correct? I think I remember that being why I was DQ'd in the run in the MX5 TC. I want to be sure cuz I don't wanna hand out bad news. :(

It says in the TT Description for this one that Rumble Strips and Tarmac are track - this means the concrete bit after the rumble on the last set of corners is NOT track because it's neither tarmac or red and white rumble.

Check this post: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8165464#post8165464

We ran Trial Mountain Reverse last night and I think what JP is saying in the first picture on that post is that is normally illegal, but because we're just racing for fun it doesn't matter.

tmtrackboundaries2.png

Photo credit goes to johnnypenso

Last edited:
Iain is correct. Some part of the 2 outside tires needs to be above the red-n-whites.

If you can provide a pic that would be great, otherwise an Admin can look at it, feel free to PM one of us if you don't want to be bearer of bad news.

I'm OK with it, just didn't want to red flag if I wasn't sure.

3---1'22.853---GTP_Worst_Driver

Exactly what I expected to see from a D1 driver. Clean, correct and darn close to those walls! :scared:

3---1'28.577---GTP_Tombstoneplt

Clean and correct. I am by no means fast but there are a couple places where you lost some time. The first corners of T2 and T4 you missed the apex and had to square off the corner. Brake a little sooner to line up your entry and you'll gain a lot of time, especially in T4. :cheers:

2---1'25.412---GTP_GDS
rflagnv1.gif

All fine until the switchback at the end.
105-GDS.jpg

3---1'24.801---GTP_Allibubba99
rflagnv1.gif

Same here, clean and correct until the run off at the end.
105-Allibubba.jpg

You sure those pics aren't both from the same replay? :odd: (same color, same amount of "off"). Weird.

That appears to be all of the replays, thanks guys. 👍

rflagnv1.gif

I apologize for turning in a dirty lap. I don't know what I was thinking. I honestly don't remember hitting the wall. I just joined the WRS and it concerns me to get off on the wrong foot. I am glad it was caught and moving forward I will be more diligent in reviewing my laps.

You sure those pics aren't both from the same replay? :odd: (same color, same amount of "off"). Weird.

I did have a tough time telling them apart. I had to go watch one again to figure out who had which number. :embarrassed:

I apologize for turning in a dirty lap. I don't know what I was thinking. I honestly don't remember hitting the wall. I just joined the WRS and it concerns me to get off on the wrong foot. I am glad it was caught and moving forward I will be more diligent in reviewing my laps.

It's called learning the hard way and most of us have done something like it. The good news is that you will think about it every time you submit and you'll be perfectly clean every time. :D No worries, just drive hard. :cheers:

Back