GTP_WRS Week 107 : The French Invade Britain

• Thread starter EDK
  • 173 comments
I have a lap I want to submit but unsure about how clean it is, at the end of sector 1 my car is up on the brown stuff on the outside, but both right hand tyres are over the red and white, that's clean, right? And the grass growing in the rumble doesn't count as grass? I just really don't want to risk getting red flagged.

I have a lap I want to submit but unsure about how clean it is, at the end of sector 1 my car is up on the brown stuff on the outside, but both right hand tyres are over the red and white, that's clean, right? And the grass growing in the rumble doesn't count as grass? I just really don't want to risk getting red flagged.
My lap is about like that coming out of turn 3.

I had someone check it for me, a sliver of the left rear stays on rumble. You basically just need any portion of 2 tires to be on or over the red and white.

Yeah,as long as two tires are on the rumble it's clean. And don't worry about the grass in the rumbles.
EDK
My lap is about like that coming out of turn 3.

I had someone check it for me, a sliver of the left rear stays on rumble. You basically just need any portion of 2 tires to be on or over the red and white.

As I thought, just didn't want to risk it until sure as it's worth less than a tenth.

Horrible last sector though, lost close to a tenth submitted and accepted.
Goodluck everyone! :)

Wow..my last sector absolutely killed me! Went from 4th to 8th in just the last sector :ouch: I have some learning to do by watching your guys lap times..

Reactions: EDK
Your last sector was pretty much the same as the winner's.
Lucas (@Gravitron), this one would be interesting for last sector analysis. 4-5 tenths could be easily lost in the final turn.
And I walked away with the fastest first sector! :D

My middle sector was blatantly terrible lol. :lol:

EDIT: no I didn't, @mike_gt3 did

While we wait for unofficial results, heres a video of my lap if anyone wanted to see t1 and t2, t3 i was not on left enought and just slowed down too soon ending way to close on Inside, the curb pushed me on outside...

sorry for the fish eye quality.. i need to find the cable for my hdpvr...

Back