GTP_WRS Week 111 : Smokey and the Bandit

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 130 comments
I've got the same problem that I had in 109 that I've just about gone as fast as I can. If I go any faster then I hit the invisible walls which are a pain in the 🤬

^ Wow, finally a proof that soap operas make you fast! :sly:

My last session, it's a shame that i'll miss the online races this time, i'm sure you'll have Big Fun! :)👍 Always think one corner ahead then the sheriff will have no chance. ;) Good luck to you all, thanks for the awesome combo! :cheers:

BB 4/5

1:24.000

^ Wow, finally a proof that soap operas make you fast! :sly:
LOL nope. that only makes aggressive...waited for the skiing world cup - yesterday I didn't cover my lap times (hope no-one saw that :D) and today the TV sound... I never repeated that sector and will be hard to do so. :dunce:

Phew. Yesterday I had my first run and was a little frustrated, because I was almost two seconds behind the best D2 times. Today I've used as often as possible the grass as legal track and could dramatically improve my lap time.

I'm not quite sure if I should take the hairpin and the following "chicane" in sector 3 in 1st gear :confused:.

No aero parts. BB 3/5. Best splits so far:

1'24.150

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure if I should take the hairpin and the following "chicane" in sector 3 in 1st gear :confused:.
hairpin 1st but control wheelspin, chicane is a matter of the entry. Great entry and staying above 60kmh - 2nd. Emergency exit after loosing too much speed 1st gear...
EDIT: Think that's all in t2 - 1st gear in t3 is for sure a bad idea.

Last edited:
^^Me no cruising in low RPMs :P Just struggling a bit to get ABS0 to constant speed in sector1+start of 2. It's fun though.

Reactions: EDK
Sorry for the double post, but I was lucky and that's almost .2 at the line :rolleyes:

1'22.406

Includes 1 pretty hard mistake in each sector1+2 - PB 3rd by almost .1 makes me very happy though.

Two sessions today, a quick succession of pb laps in the first followed by some futility. After a break it went better again.

BB 4/4
top 149 km/h

Reactions: EDK
Ya, had one look at this one this morning. Was as much fun as I had expected, but with the new race up already I'm going to get an early start over there.

Good luck everyone, and enjoy.

Candy Apple Red? :D

maxresdefault.jpg

1'22.233

.1 better final - close to PB - at least in 1 sector :P
theoretically there's another .37 hidden up to t2 and .03 in the final sector for me, but the lap is good as it is.
Might give it a final banzai try though ;)

submitted-accepted. Good luck everyone!!

Great splits Meister Fetz 👍 I had my chance and know I left a good .4 at the start and .2 at the end so I know what was doable for my limit.. good battle mate and will check the results after work in morning to see how much I was slaughtered by :cheers:

Nice to see some rally in the WRS again and glad I found some time for it 👍

Time submitted with splits on the board, Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

I left a good .4 at the start and .2 at the end
Yep, that's around the same at the start and less for me in the end but who knows? maybe your best finals are slaughtering mine... - it's really hard to get all the turns perfect without mistakes over the whole lap.

That was a serious fun combo. I didn't expect to be any competitive in dirt, but I take it with pleasure :sly:

Back